Jigsaw9

hey there, AKB48 fans

Hardcore fans who cough up ¥1,480 a month will be able to use the AKBaby app that allows them to see what kind of baby they might have in the extremely unlikely event that they got to impregnate their favorite pop idol. The app merges the features of mouth-breathing otaku with those of their most beloved AKB48 member and voila — a downloadable photo of the resulting baby is born.

:gaga::gaga::gaga:

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/63978742.html

Real talk, half those girls are jailbait. This takes otakuness is to a new level of creeper.

They'd probably still want to tap that though...even though some of them are legit 14 years old.

Real talk, half those girls are jailbait. This takes otakuness is to a new level of creeper.

They'd probably still want to tap that though...even though some of them are legit 14 years old.

LikeButton.gif

lkHlnWFnA0c

There is nothing creepy about this what so ever.

Reminds me of when I went to see Exist Trace at Sakuracon, Berryz Kobou was also a guest and holy shit were some of their fans creepy. Mouth breathers from Japan flew in to see them and those guys were creepy as hell. There was one US fan there, I guess at least in his 40s that became very upset with my friend Lisa because she said she wasn't interested in Berryz. All she said was that she didn't like their music and wasn't interested so he wrote this nonsense.

Lisa Feller of Seattle rejects outright the concept of Japanese idol music. “I’ve tried Morning Musume and I just don’t like that kind of music,” Yet, Lisa was one of an army in support of the Japanese heavy-metal band Exist+Trace the night before. “I’m not going to the Berryz Kobo concert tonight. I have panels,” she said. Well, Lisa of Seattle (a real yawner of a city so far from what I’ve seen) has zero imagination, and she’s just probably jealous of how great the idols look and how confident a presence they command. This is typical attitude of many Americans, unfortunately. A spike-haired male colleague of Lisa’s was equally clueless. “People just like different things, man,” he impored, obviously disturbed. The problem is this: I went to Exist+Trace and loved it. Apparently, the opposite is not possible.

It wasn't like she said LOL DEY R GAY UR A FAG to him, she just said that she didn't like that kind of music. I remember he just wouldn't drop it and argued with her but not everyone is going to love Berryz okay?

I'm kinda derailing this but AKB48 jailbait and I don't ever want to meet any of their fans. I already had the displeasure of observing Berryz Kobo fans and can only imagine that AKB48 just how creepy AKB48 fans can be.

lkHlnWFnA0c

There is nothing creepy about this what so ever.

Reminds me of when I went to see Exist Trace at Sakuracon, Berryz Kobou was also a guest and holy shit were some of their fans creepy. Mouth breathers from Japan flew in to see them and those guys were creepy as hell. There was one US fan there, I guess at least in his 40s that became very upset with my friend Lisa because she said she wasn't interested in Berryz. All she said was that she didn't like their music and wasn't interested so he wrote this nonsense.

Lisa Feller of Seattle rejects outright the concept of Japanese idol music. “I’ve tried Morning Musume and I just don’t like that kind of music,” Yet, Lisa was one of an army in support of the Japanese heavy-metal band Exist+Trace the night before. “I’m not going to the Berryz Kobo concert tonight. I have panels,” she said. Well, Lisa of Seattle (a real yawner of a city so far from what I’ve seen) has zero imagination, and she’s just probably jealous of how great the idols look and how confident a presence they command. This is typical attitude of many Americans, unfortunately. A spike-haired male colleague of Lisa’s was equally clueless. “People just like different things, man,” he impored, obviously disturbed. The problem is this: I went to Exist+Trace and loved it. Apparently, the opposite is not possible.

It wasn't like she said LOL DEY R GAY UR A FAG to him, she just said that she didn't like that kind of music. I remember he just wouldn't drop it and argued with her but not everyone is going to love Berryz okay?

I'm kinda derailing this but AKB48 jailbait and I don't ever want to meet any of their fans. I already had the displeasure of observing Berryz Kobo fans and can only imagine that AKB48 just how creepy AKB48 fans can be.

facepalm4cr.jpg

but i wonder how you find this blog though?

Is this guy who like Berryz familiar to your friend or something?

He seems to know her name on that post.

but i wonder how you find this blog though?

Is this guy who like Berryz familiar to your friend or something?

He seems to know her name on that post.

Someone else I know found it and linked it on Facebook for us all to laugh at. I have no idea how she found it. An IRL oh hi it's will?

He's not from this area, he has a bunch of snarky posts about how Seattle is some shithole and he hated that he had to fly out here to see Berryz.

@Arithmetica

That is the most ridiculous shit ever. :P

I never really liked the idea behind those pop idol groups too much.. most of them just seem really cheesey to me and nothing all that special, although I do like a few songs by some of them. Also, it's no surprise that their fanbase is creepy. Even on youtube when you click statistics on a Berryz Kobo video; most of the viewers are middle age men and teenage fangirls.

in Japan all late elementary/JHS students love this band. The rest of the AKB fanbase is middle age creepy men. It seems Japan always has a new giant girl band in the spotlight. Morning musume got too old and was sent to the glue factory a few years ago. I'm sure AKB will hopefully die off soon enough.