Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SCREW new album "糜爛-BIRAN-" release

I kind of like the song, but it could've been better with another vocalist.

Edit: I listened to the samples.

DIE KILLER DEAD

004rrxw6

The rest sounded awful or boring. Most of the songs on here sound so similar.

They're probably should disband after this release, it feel like I've already heard these songs before...

I guess it's not up to you to decide such things, thank god.

Nobody forces you to listen to them.

As long as people still enjoy their songs they shouldn't disband.

Cant wait for this :P I hope it's at least something like Deep Six, I don't want them to become another Copy+pasta VK band.

I am sorry to say this but they are already one.

Cant wait for this :P I hope it's at least something like Deep Six, I don't want them to become another Copy+pasta VK band.

I am sorry to say this but they are already one.

Nahhh, deep six/Vegas are better songs than this new stuff, sure, but I don't feel they've gotten to that point yet.

Screw is as boring as slice bread.

They need to go on hiatus and think about how they want to make their music good again.

What's the point in wishing them to go on hiatus or even disband?

I like their music as it is at the moment and I think people should just stop listening to them if they can't stand their music.

Everyone knows musics subjective, you might find them boring or bad, but I'm sure everyone has a different opinion of them. There should be at least a few tracks everyone likes, as is the case with most albums. I'm curious as to what direction, musically, they'll take.

Wow. A lot of the songs DO sounds similar and boring...

鬱と躁(utsu to sou), VOID...which isn't much at all...

Sounds a little better than their last album though. For me, I've always liked Byou's voice in the older works, but the instrumentation along with his voice now makes everything sooo boring.

just watched the pv for the abyss, and i am having very mixed feelings. (・︵・)

if i had to say whether i like or dislike SCREW, i'd say i like them. i generally like their music, but there's just something about byou's voice that's a total turn-off for me, save for a few songs (ex. ANCIENT RAIN, Cursed Hurricane). although the music itself in this new song wasn't anything special either. (゜ロ゜;) I WANT TO LIKE IT, I REALLY DO, but. i just can't bring myself to. (;︵;)

I agree, Byo's voice is quite boring.. He's just like Ruki in the GazettE, singing in the same way on every songs.

I agree except that, I actually enjoy Ruki's voice. Only time I actually didn't like his voice as much were from releases before 2005 but I have yet to find a SCREW song that Byou sounds good to me. Nevertheless, I shall try this album out since once again the instruments got to me

Boring song, boring PV. Now only that Byou looks sick in the face.

The only thing that sucks about this new upcoming album of their is that there isn't an Instrument version of the abyss.

I think the song will sound great with out his voice messing it up....I think.

I think the instrumental isn't anything groundbreaking, but still very enjoyable. The vocals kill the song, and not in a good way. It started off really nice, but the second Byou opened his mouth...I don't have much hope for this album, the previews sounded just as boring apart from DIE KILLER DEAD or something like that. SCREW would do better if they would just finally fire Byou and get a decent vocalist who can reach more that 3 notes.

I thought The Abyss was actually quite nice. Better than I expected. Though needless to say I wasn't expecting anything since Brainstorm sucked balls. But The Abyss ain't bad. Generic as fuck, but seriously, who the hell was expecting anything else from these guys? Unique and different is not in their repertuar.

I thought The Abyss was actually quite nice. Better than I expected. Though needless to say I wasn't expecting anything since Brainstorm sucked balls. But The Abyss ain't bad. Generic as fuck, but seriously, who the hell was expecting anything else from these guys? Unique and different is not in their repertuar.

Well they weren't always bland

I mean, Zansatsu Fiction for instance (w/e it is) - Spongebob Squarepants' part anyone?

^ agreed. I actually enjoyed this song, but I feel the chorus vocals were boring. Everything else was pretty neat to me. Maybe the other songs will surprise me too.

This a big change from Brainstorm which I am very happy about, but I am still not liking this as much as I thought I would. Hopefully the rest of the album changes my mind, but I am starting to lose faith in them.

Well they weren't always bland

I mean, Zansatsu Fiction for instance (w/e it is) - Spongebob Squarepants' part anyone?

Ah yes, Nanairo no Reienka is actually my favorite release of theirs, and the hawaii-part is awesome. But that's pretty much the only original release they've done.

Sign in to follow this