Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

ANIME-TIZE YOURSELF! ;P

556.png

Yeah, this actually does resemble me quite a bit. I often even wear a similar shirt. :P

Aw thx man~ xD

Anyway, you already posted your anime-self rite? this one looks more like a sportman. :3

281632_256025671092537_100000553196584_954124_3992938_n.jpg

I've been wearing hats lately and have short hair.

lol what are you? Eminem? XD

Guest Magatsu

I've made me again

And also Kiwamu (lol)

^ lol Kiwi XD

This is 90% how I actually look like in real life. The hair. The walking around with headphones. The black & white hoodie. Freaky shit.

Totes accurate. 

both you and para managed to capture your likenesses nicely! I tried with the options I was given lol...the hair was the biggest issue cuz my hair looks pretty wild when it's twisted and that's the closest I could find. The facial hair isn't entirely accurate either, haha

I tried with the chibi creator too, but all of the skintones were too light for me XD

both you and para managed to capture your likenesses nicely! I tried with the options I was given lol...the hair was the biggest issue cuz my hair looks pretty wild when it's twisted and that's the closest I could find. The facial hair isn't entirely accurate either, haha

I tried with the chibi creator too, but all of the skintones were too light for me XD

Well the generators have some biases to say the least. >>; I kinda went around looking around and I found this one that might have some more options?

Sign in to follow this