Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

IZABEL VAROSA

IZABEL VAROSA

403900.jpg

In July 2004 two young guitarists -KAZUI and Chihiro- decided to create a band. Soon afterwards they were joined by the vocalist Hikaru and drummer Fu~ma (who, together with KAZUI, was a LAREINE roadie at the time) and in October IZABEL VAROSA officially began activity. Their first performance took place on the 13th and after that they continued to play energetic lives, during which they distributed an independently produced demo CD.

In January 2005 they were signed to Applause Records - LAREINE's label. Even after creating IZABEL VAROSA both KAZUI and Fu~ma continued to be LAREINE roadies, so the two bands often performed together. And since IZABEL VAROSA's style is not that different from their patron's, they gained popularity amongst LAREINE's fans.

In March Emiy's band, Yuda, broke up, and he officially joined IZABEL VAROSA. In that same month they released their first maxi-single, Kyou. It was followed by a mini-album in June, a second maxi in October, and a special two-track single Imitation Mercy/Seasonal Wind distributed during lives.

On November 15th the band held its first one-man concert in Holiday Shinjuku. Sadly, Fu~ma left the same day. They didn't find a permanent replacement, but Enju (ex-miraleta) was their support drummer. Not having a full line-up didn't discourage them. In June they released a new single, followed by a second mini-album accompanied by the band's first PV in July.

Apparently all good things must come to an end, and in August, less than two weeks before the scheduled release date of their first full album, Hikaru, Chihiro and Emiy announced they were leaving the band after a one-man live at Holiday Shinjuku on September 3. The release of the album was cancelled.

DISCOGRAPHY

2006-07-30: Justice CD + DVD mini-album

2005-06-09: Hikami no bigaku CD mini-album

2006-06-25: Juliet CD single

2005-10-13: Gekkou CD maxi-single

2005-03-14: sakebu kyo CD maxi-single

2005-00-00: Imitation Mercy / Seasonal Wind

Anyone else a fan of IZABEL VAROSA? I really liked them, they're not really my type of music either, they're kind of like happy, but like laid back, and it's more poppy than rock. But yeah, Hikaru the vocalist has such an amazing beautiful voice, I love it!! He's one of my favorite vocalists.

But yeah, IZABEL VAROSA is really good, if you haven't listened to them before, I'm uploading their "Gekkou" single right now.

When I listened to LAREINE they kind of sucked, but I guess IZABEL VAROSA is so supposed to sound a lot alike. I should try LAREINE again.

LAREINE's Kyokutou no Koibito decimates IZABEL VAROSA. XD

Personal opinion. *wink*

And weren't IZABEL VAROSA like LAREINE roadies before? That'd probably explain their choice of style. :blink:

LAREINE's Kyokutou no Koibito decimates IZABEL VAROSA. XD

Personal opinion. *wink*

And weren't IZABEL VAROSA like LAREINE roadies before? That'd probably explain their choice of style. :blink:

Yeah I think like two of them were or something. I just want to find out more about what happened to Hikaru, I heard he joined some other band now, he's so amazing. I love his voice. He did a song with Hizaki too, I remember.

Sign in to follow this