Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

BUCK-TICK -single, DVD, album,tribute album, best-of in 2012

BUCK-TICK new maxi single "エリーゼのために(elise no tame ni)" will be released at 2012/05/23 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,500yen) will include CD+bonus CD (including live songs at their live at Zepp Sendai at 2011/12/18)+DVD (including "エリーゼのために(elise no tame ni)" PV), and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.エリーゼのために(elise no tame ni)

02.夢見る宇宙(yumemiru uchuu)

03.SANE-type II-

their new LIVE DVD "THE DAY IN QUESTION 2011" will be released at 2012/05/23 (3 TYPE), which will include scene of their one-man live "THE DAY IN QUESTION 2011" at Nihon Budoukan at 2011/12/29

limited edition (9,975yen) will include DVD+bonus DVD (including special footage)+2CD (including live songs)+booklet (64 pages), blu-ray disc edition (6,825yen) will include blu-ray disc, and regular edition (5,250yen) will include DVD only

[track list]

SE.THEME OF B-T

01.HURRY UP MODE

02.SEXUAL ×××××!

03.PHYSICAL NEUROSE

04.ANGELIC CONVERSATION

05.悪の華

06.さくら

07.JUPITER

08.die

09.love letter

10.idol

11.MY FUCKIN' VALENTINE

12.Baby, I want you.

13.極東より愛を込めて

14.GIRL

15.ROMANCE

16.Alice in Wonder Underground

17.Memento mori

18.独壇場Beauty–R.I.P.-

19.…IN HEAVEN…

20.MOON LIGHT

21.夢魔-The Nightmare-

22.DIABOLO

23.JUST ONE MORE KISS

24.COSMOS

I want to go go to all the concerts!! Plus want that dvd.. but don't want to spend all that money with the cd's I mostly already have >_>

A new version of Sane? Great!

Also, I didn't know about the Tribute album! Hope it's just as fine as the first one (I still listen to the awesome Balzac cover lol)

Re-recorded song MACHINE -Remodel- included in the limited edition of「CATALOGUE ARIOLA 00-10」best-of can be listened to here:

XBXRNh-cdUA

Sounds pretty cool!

Also: there will be another special 25th anniversary programme on NicoNico on 2012/03/12 (open: 23:50 / start: 24:00 Japan time), which will include PVs, live footage and possibly a surprise bonus!

http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv84467512

^ Haha, you were quicker than me. :D But here are the covers in a bigger size if anyone's interested, plus the cover of the DVD:

15xoiah.jpg

34gwkmf.jpg

9bhh82.jpg

(this is the regular DVD cover which only differs in that the central picture and the font is a bit bigger)

And the new profile pic:

11kwg0j.jpg

...pretty cool!

Another new single announced! The guys will release MISS TAKE~僕はミス・テイク~ (Boku wa Miss Take) on 2012/07/04. No further details known.

Also, there will be a special paper slip included with the Elise single with which people can enter to be randomly drawn to participate in the band's PV for MISS TAKE.

edit: the new PV

lQAwwoENwS8

Pretty kickass imo. :)

Nice

It sounds like a nice throwback to their late-90s/early 00s style (SSL-OLDOD-ish?)

Hope their new album will be as good as this, or maybe even better :dansu:

^ Judging by their past release patterns, I'd say we can expect the album around mid-August or early September, hopefully!

By the way all material for the album has just been recorded a week ago (according to Imai's blog). :)

Another new single announced! The guys will release MISS TAKE~僕はミス・テイク~ (Boku wa Miss Take) on 2012/07/04. No further details known.

There will be two editions: limited CD+DVD (2,500Y) and regular CD (1,260Y). Again, two new songs and one re-recording:

01. MISS TAKE ~僕はミス・テイク~ (Boku wa Miss Take)

02. ONLY YOU

03. My baby Japanese −type Ⅱ−

limited DVD: MISS TAKE ~僕はミス・テイク~ PV

limited extra: luxurious photobook

Really excited about that re-rec, one of my fave songs!!

Is ONLY YOU a cover of that BOØWY song by any chance? Probably not but... that certainly would have been awesome. ;)

Elise no Tameni sounds awesome. They're still going strong!

Tribute album PARADE II -RESPECTIVE TRACKS OF BUCK-TICK- will be released on 2012/07/04 (3000 yen), with the following artists/songs:

・acid android / SEXUAL×××××!

・Acid Black Cherry / ROMANESQUE

・AA= / M・A・D

・cali≠gari / MISTY ZONE

・氣志團 (Kishidan) / MACHINE

・THE LOWBROWS / エリーゼのために (Elise no tame ni) (THE LOWBROWS REMIX)

・D'ERLANGER / ICONOCLASM

・BREAKERZ / JUST ONE MORE KISS

・Pay money To my Pain / love letter

・POLYSICS / Sid Vicious ON THE BEACH

・ムック (MUCC) / JUPITER

・MERRY / 悪の華 (Aku no hana)

・N'夙川BOYS (N'shukugawa BOYS) / EMPTY GIRL

OMG. AA=, cali≠gari, Kishidan, THE LOWBROWS, D'ERLANGER, POLYSICS, MUCC, MERRY... this will be amazing! :DUUR:

(also, I edited the very first post of the thread will all the release information so far)

holy shit, that V.A. lineup

A+++++++++++++++++++++

Sign in to follow this