[GIRLS ONLY] Arms, Abs, or Ass?

What do you look for most in a Guy? GIRLS VOTE ONLY  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look for most in a Guy? GIRLS VOTE ONLY

• Arms
    • Abs
    • Ass

Guest MollyMouse

arms....all the better to hug with....long arms to cling to , but not too much muscle or I will get hurt when hugged if they forget to restrain themselves <3 and for some reason , people always give me reallllllly tight hugs lol

i'm reviving this thread because i would like the world to know i love ass

I actually had to think about it because I couldn't believe my instinctive answer was ass... I don't care about arms at all since I dislike physical contact (and hugs) and abs tell me the guys is a gym maniac and that's a nope for me. Besides, who doesn't like a cute ass? XD

I know the study can't still be open so I guess at this point replying is only for conversational reasons lol. But might as well join in anyway. 

Arms for me. I can appreciate a nice ass too, but nice arms wrapped around you are the best.

Tough call. Couldn`t really care less about abs. I actually prefer no abs, chubby or just skinny is adorable, but some muscle is always appreciated. It was so close with arms or ass though. Only recently realized how much I love a gorgeous plump and striking arms. And I don`t mean as in big muscles, just see Fire Emblem`s Hinata, ok? >.>

wow u girls r absolute MONSTERS, i thought it was all about the personalety.... this thread reminds me again wwhy we need MENINISM.

Sign in to follow this