Zeus

What's your major / What do you want to be when you grow up?

The whole title should be "What's your major / What do you want to be when you grow up / What do you do already?"

Another straightforward and yet obvious topic. I think we could all learn a little bit more about each other ^_____________^

I'm currently majoring Industrial Engineering. Y'know... Manufacturing and stuffs. Gradually makes me thinking whether or not I'm actually an Engineering student since it severely deviates from the wholly engineering-schemed courses I took on my first year.

In the near future, I want to work in a recording company. Still somehow related.

Already have a degree in Journalism/TV, decided to get another one in Japanese language and cultures which is my current major.

I one day hope to combine the two of them and go to Japan or Korea to enjoy myself interviewing rockbands or work as a MV or Movie director... :P I got the interview part down already, now I just got to take it to Japan or Korea. Right now I write for a rock ezine (we had our first festival last week) and a Korean entertainment website. Love doing both though I lean more towards rock music than pop.

Really, as long as I'd be able to do something that either involves music or movies for the rest of my life, I've found the best job I'd ever be able to get.

Graphic design.......

wooo!

Yeah, I just finished school and I have a BA in Multimedia Design now....now it is actually finding a fucking job -____-

Computer Science for me :D. So kinda like Graphic Design without the graphics part, but I'm taking a course in graphics next semester so we'll see what happens.

I'm currently majoring in Physical Therapy and plan on specializing in Trauma/Orthopedics and PT in Sports once I graduate from university.

graduated in I.T major.

it makes good money xD

but my long time desire is to open my own bakery/restaurant/bar. As i love to cook and serve people. And be my own boss.

Currently doing International Business and Accounting. Though I've been thinking of switching the Accounting part with Marketing because in all honesty I hate accounting but I think it may be kinda too late for that without going through the ringer. It doesn't really matter so much either way in terms of what I actually want to do when I break free from this place, so meh I'll probably just continue to deal as it may save me a headache.

I just don't know. And the whole idea of doing something I don't like for the of rest my life, and/or failure, just freaks the fuck out of me.

I'm currently majoring in smoking pawt and getting drunk. My day job is watching tv shows and sketching in my sketchbook and fucking around with my Wacom Intuos3. Nights I moonlight with hookin' up with cute dudes or reading for extended periods of time. In my free time I dance with a hula hoop and a girl with dread locks. Life is very prosperous and wonderful.

Already aiming to the university of technology...(finns, what is TKK in english? Geez man those terms suck)

Architectural studies :mrgreen: (designer stuff would be nice too!)

New Media and Interactive Development, with a minor (soon to be declared) in Japanese language. Currently I am taking bullshit / pretentious classes like typography and classes I find relevant and interesting, like client-side web programming. I can make cool things like this: http://svkei.net/school/index.html

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

I'm working in a company that specializes on media monitoring and analysis for big companies. 1/3 of the day I read newspapers (mostly pertaining to the financial sector and the consumer goods industry) or translate japanese ones (mostly pertaining to chemical and automobile industry), 2/3 of the day I watch TV (mostly news and magazines) and edit out clips that are relevant to our clients.

I majored in Japanese, with English and Linguistics as minor.

While we were impressed with your qualifications, we are pursuing other candidates at this time.

This is my life as of recent -___-

(finns, what is TKK in english? Geez man those terms suck)

University of Technology?

My major is media-assistent. Only one more year to go after this year. I've been thinking for almost a year that I'd like to try to get in some university in UK. Journalism may be my major then. I won't probably get in if my studenexamen will... well, suck. If I won't pass the exams, I honestly don't know what I will do then. But this is for sure: I won't be in Finland. (hopefully :/)

I just don't know. And the whole idea of doing something I don't like for the of rest my life, and/or failure, just freaks the fuck out of me.

isn't that what getting a life is :3

Seriously though, no need to. Find something you like doing and make sure its something you like.

I didn't figure out that I wanted to be a programmer until halfway through college. Don't be in any rush to pick something because you feel like you have to either.