Pretsy

Kaya

IZAM's vocals always irritated me. I never understood why he or anybody else decided it was a good idea for him to sing such a challenging melody with almost no vocal capacity. Whereas Kaya does it smoothly and smartly. Now I can finally enjoy this classic!

@saiko Hmmmm interesting, I really love the original version while I think Kaya's is cute but not as great as IZAM's (it's close tho). But maybe that's just because the original song is so burnt into my mind. :D Anyway, Kaya did a good job with it for sure!

@Jigsaw9 I think that everybody enough in love with VK itself holds a special place for worshipping Shazna's hit songs, and thus a good grade of toleration for Izam's voice... Combined with the natural credits for his influential stage persona. But that does not make us overlook the fact that he was a terrible singer! 

At least that's how I feel about it, lol.

I'm enjoying both covers VERY much (I'm lying, I'm LITTERALLY obessed with the MM one) and I'm praying baby Jesus with all my heart that the third and final one would be anything from Lareine.

That or Cage from DeG just to teach Kyo who is the real alpha.

Edited by Arkady

3 hours ago, Arkady said:

That or Cage from DeG just to teach Kyo who is the real alpha.

She could just made herself a Patreon so I could pay for it!!!

8 hours ago, saiko said:

@Jigsaw9 I think that everybody enough in love with VK itself holds a special place for worshipping Shazna's hit songs, and thus a good grade of toleration for Izam's voice... Combined with the natural credits for his influential stage persona. But that does not make us overlook the fact that he was a terrible singer! 

At least that's how I feel about it, lol.

Fair point, hehe. :D To be honest I can't judge if he's a good or a bad singer, I never had an urge to check anything more than just this one song.