Pretsy

Kaya

I guess he doesn't need any introduction here...are there actually any Kaya-related topics here in artist section? If there are, then please merge this post with that one...

Anyways, here's a funny Tokyo Decadence video feat. topless...and drunken Kaya

(nsfw spoiler)

KjZYy-43AA8

LOL @ drunk Kaya.

Btw didn't he get major somewhere around the release of Chocolat? At least that's what I thought.

Love this guy though <3 QUEEN was flawless

Btw didn't he get major somewhere around the release of Chocolat? At least that's what I thought.

Yeah, the Chocolat single was his major debut I think. That's why they re-recorded and re-released his Glitter album in a new edition, as a kind of "indies best-of".

Anyway, he's amazing, I totally love his voice and style! Great singer.

I really enjoy Kaya's voice, but I wish he diversified his music a little more.

He can do so much more than just electronic stuff.

Call me crazy, but I LOVED his chanson cover album (need a volume 2, please). And on Turntable, rarez train played some bootlegs of Kaya's rock-oriented session band and he sounded great there too.

I really like his voice. I saw this gig of him singing a ballad while wearing a shirt and pants (yes, Kaya without a dress!) and most of his make-up gone xD. It might sound surprising, but under all that make-up is a pretty handsome man. He had really good facial features :D

I really like his voice. I saw this gig of him singing a ballad while wearing a shirt and pants (yes, Kaya without a dress!) and most of his make-up gone xD. It might sound surprising, but under all that make-up is a pretty handsome man. He had really good facial features :D

mxLMlFmmBvw

You're talking about this one right? :mrgreen:

^ Yeah, that's a cool one! I love the Japanesque theme and sounds on there. :) Its preceding single's B-side Ryoran is really good too, one of my fave Kaya songs.

^ Yeah, that's a cool one! I love the Japanesque theme and sounds on there. :) Its preceding single's B-side Ryoran is really good too, one of my fave Kaya songs.

The remix is amazing too.

I've been a huge fan of Kaya since his Schwarz Stein days. It's hard for me to pick out a favorite song, as I have waaaaay too many. I loved what he did with Isola way back in the day, too...actually, there's not a lot of his stuff that I -don't- like. ^^;

He was also amazing in concert. Best Anime USA ever. :drool:

^ Cool that you could see him live. I hope I'll have the chance too (on his Europe tour with Satsuki next year), it must be wonderful hearing his live singing. ^^

Why is this thread dead when kaya's active? :P

What do you think of the latest releases and will you buy GOTHIC?

I didn't really enjoy any of the "goth" singles except TABOO which is like one of the best releases from Kaya EVER! I won't preorder the album, but I'll definetly check the previews out...

He is an amazing artist with an incredibly versatile persona and voice. I probably enjoy him the most in combination with Hora but some of his solo stuff is still very enjoyable.

My highlight in the last couple of years was probably the Schwarz Stein DVD, especially Rise to Heaven and 黒揚羽. Kaya really shined in those.

I really like Kaya, though I haven't yet got that familiar with his major-stuff. I'm so exited about Schwarz Stein's comeback, as well as Kaya's band, Femme Fatale. My ultimate favorite song is Kaleidoscope, the glitter version. It is just so amazing. All in all, Glitter is a great album! I like almost every song :DDD Hydrangea, so beautiful...... and Gitter Arch!! As I said, I love them all :DD And as someone mentioned, his chanson-ep is amazing! Shows how talented he is :DD I missed him in Finland, I guess a couple of years back he held a fan event (not a concert, so weird imo) in Helsinki.

can someone explain how his fake boobs work?

by representing visual appearance of fat clusters around mammary glands of adult biological women, I suppose?

so are they  2 balls, or a strap on pack?

I LOVE HIM

I love he is showing himself more without make up, it's like he is saying "this is kaya too" or something like that lol

His voice, his style. Kaya is Kaya like he said on twitter, a while back. I honestly like all of his songs as a solo artist and as part of a band. I just can't be objective with him, i wish him all the success. I know, i'm fangirling *blushes* 

Also his Yumeji look, GAH! my fave along with Oka Ryoran and Chanson. 

I miss Femme Fatale! Iori is one of my favorite composers and Kaya was phenomenal with him. :'(.

I bought the limited edition of ARCANA and even got the sweet bracelet. <3