Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Megamasso

Megamasso

438635.jpg

Megamasso was born after Ryohei withdrew from Ayabie due to different views regarding the future of the band. Together with Inzargi (vocals), Gou (bass) and Yuuta (drums), guitarist and composer Ryohei formed a young, fresh oshare band under indie label NXSIE Records.

Thanks to Ryohei's hyperactive composition skills, Megamasso was able to promote themselves with their first mini-album Namida Neko which was released on December 6th. Firstly it was released through Like an Edison shops in Osaka, Tokyo and Nagoya, and then at their first live show held on December 16th at the Shibuya O-East where they also played various unreleased songs. Those songs were later included on their second mini-album Kai no Me Tou no Zokuryou, released on the January 24th.

That concert was also filmed and a live DVD, Mega-star Tokyo, was released on February 21st. The DVD also includes a CD single from their first full-length album, Yuki Shitatari Hoshi, due out on March 21st.

Has anyone listened to Megamasso yet? I posted their first mini-album in the download section. Their second one was just released this past week, it's actually a lot better than the first one. I'm starting to like them more.

Edit: Posted the new album in the downloads section.

If you're interested in listening to more, I've posted their first mini-album and their new album in the download section. All my songs are tagged in unicode, so I have no idea what song that is, but I'm guessing it's off their mini-album, since their album just came out this past week.

But yeah, you should give a listen to their new album, I'm impressed.

Ah ok, thank you very much.

I'm just missing the first mini-album and the DVD with the CD. Is the first mini-album like the 2nd one? Because I didn't really like the 2nd one as much, but the new album is amazing!!

Ah, I prefer Ayabie easily. Aoi's voice is just incredible. And yeah, Megamasso are really good aswell. But Ayabie dominate them, IMO.

i loves megamasso but yea..i love ayabie more...I've always loved ayabie more so for aoi's voice ~but ryouhei's composition have always been the hotness and megamasso is definitely awesome.

Ewww Ryohei looks retarded, he like tries to be cute, but he has a fat face, lol.

lol that's so mean xD haha well i never thought he was cute but he's such an attention whore lolz ... but whatevs i love his compositions they are cool ~

Ewww Ryohei looks retarded, he like tries to be cute, but he has a fat face, lol.

next to see a megamasso concert i started to think the same about his face but i still think he is cute

I loved them from the beginning but around White, White I began to get super bored with them and it was harder and harder to coem back to them... matataku yoru ftw.

Sign in to follow this