Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

The Official Music LOVE Thread

DELUHI 'cause it's my favourite band~ I always loved screaming music and guitars' solo~ So, I love their powerful music (like Revolver Blast, HYBRID TRUTH, Orion Once Again...) I love Juri's voice ! Then, I think Leda is really an amazing guitar player (and an amazing songwriter), so... Yeah, DELUHI rocks <3

D'espairsRay because it's one of my first JRock band. I still love them a lot. Hizumi's voice is pure love <3 And I'm still found of MONSTERS <3

there are more but i will just list out some..

DELUHI-For creating such beautiful songs like "Orion once again", "HYBRID TRUTH", "rebels six shadow six" and very masterpiece one song from DELUHI is "s[k]ape:goat". I really love this band even the songs they produce these days are less heavy like hybrid truth and revolver blast.

Toon Factory-such lovely voice of its vocalist.I admire his voice <3

ZODIA-Great band but fuck they disbanded. Melacholic heavy songs they produced like Doukoku and ESCAPE.

born-Ryouga's captivating voice and their musics and lyrics are truly emotional.

SIAM SHADE-I truly envy Hideki's determination and patience in order to make his band such a successful band ever and became popular during their old days. I always want SIAM SHADE to have a reunion or live concert just like LUNASEA did >_>

MUCC - for constantly changing and thus consistently holding my add attention, and just generally being awesome musicians and people

12012 & D'espairs Ray - always making solid music, never disappointed in either of them for long

....and I'm lazy so that's all I've got. Well, I love Hilcrhyme too, but I don't really know why yet. Let's see when they've been around longer, lol

girugamesh: For always making me feel that they have fun playing their music, no matter if it's their old or new stuff plus Satoshi being one of the few vocalists who doesn't lose his skills over the years but is improving his skills instead.

You pretty much said what I'd say.

Dir en grey: For still being there after all those years, and still giving all on stage. London was absolute love <3

ONE OK ROCK: I thank Taka for leaving News before it was too late. Plus he's, next to Satoshi, one of the few vocalists who keeps on getting better and better. And the band's music as well.

-OZ-: Just for making awesome music and finally coming to Europe

Tokyo Heroes - For having the two best vocalists in angura in the same band, and having great compositions and emotional music. Dats be all.

eight - For truly powerful, passionate music. Simple riffs that create such complex songs, not many bands can do that.

strawberry song orchestra - for being one of the most 'original' bands I know of, their combination of traditional stuff ( both western and japanese ), harder rock and theatre is amazing and i love 'em for it

Full - He's amazing in everything he does

strawberry song orchestra - for being one of the most 'original' bands I know of, their combination of traditional stuff ( both western and japanese ), harder rock and theatre is amazing and i love 'em for it
Second this, maaaaaan. Their music is thrilling to listen to!

D: I love them for their great compositions, Asagi's amazing vocals, even though he looks like a slut recently (not that I mind XD)

Versailles: I love almost every song by them. Awesome guitars, everything is great.

the GazettE: For giving me the most beautiful song I will ever find: Chizuru <3 I have a special connection with this song, don't know what it is.

I have too much love, I'm also one of those types that can never have a favourite band. It's almost always different but I do have my usuals which is Kuroageha, Lamiel, velaDonna, Aliene. Raphael, NéiL, Madeth, Missalina and I'm already starting on compiling a really unnecessarily long list haha.

I always want SIAM SHADE to have a reunion or live concert just like LUNASEA did >_>

They did. "On November 18, 2007, the band briefly regrouped and performed at the Nippon Budokan, in order to honor SIAM SHADE’s chief manager Shinichi Nakamura, who passed away in April."

Unfortunately, the concert was never recorded.

i love k y o -san collaborating with different artists -hide, hyde, 44MAGNUM,etc

you see there's lots of connection between my favorites. sadly, i cant see his video doing the WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE of GUNS N' ROSES.

Japanese: i used to love ayabie until after that mini-album Rikkaboshi in 2007, then they becamed trash..

now i like a lot ensoku....& chemical pictures....

Korean: been listening to monday kiz way too much lately, like them still like before.

Seo In Gook im loving him more and more, he has such amazing music and his voice matches all the type of music he sings.

Japanese: i used to love ayabie until after that mini-album Rikkaboshi in 2007, then they becamed trash..

now i like a lot ensoku....& chemical pictures....

Korean: been listening to monday kiz way too much lately, like them still like before.

Seo In Gook im loving him more and more, he has such amazing music and his voice matches all the type of music he sings.

Okay, more love coming up. . .

B'z - their music just makes me feel good inside ^_^. They are masters of pop, hard rock, ballads, and even though I don't like it all that much, some jazz too. Their songs have that perfect "just right" feeling - not too out there, but certainly not boring either. Tak Matsumoto is simply brilliant. Koshi Inaba has a great voice and presence that makes me excited. And as an added bonus, both guys in the band are super handsome. And . . .I love their back up members too, like their recent drummer, Shane Gaalaas. Shane is so adorable and funny!

Boris - a band that isn't afraid to do anything, it seems. I love all of their music, except their drone stuff, but that's okay! I love their new psychedelic/poppish stuff and I've always enjoyed their punkish, heavy, stoner rock. I think they and Number Girl are one of the reasons why I started looking more into "different" type rock music. I love Wata's guitar playing and Atsuo's "woooo's" and drumming. Plus, he is just a cool, insightful person from interviews and stuff. And Takeshi sounds like a pretty funny guy too; I like his punkish monotone vocals for some reason. Yeah, I love Boris, and I'm happy they are coming to my state!

I love lots of band, and without even one of them I would be really sad! These are my favourites.

Saruin: Awesome lyrics, deep and amazing music, strong-minded members (for all what Maria suffered from his throath cancer), fantastic outfits. Perfection.

Nega: A solid concept I really like, originality, experimental music mixed with kote kei, awesome PVs, especially Muddy Cult and quadrangle.

Schwein: A super unit with my all-time favourite vocalist (Hina, ex. hurts) and bassist (Yairi, ex. °C). Zin, the new guitarist, is really a nice person who loves to talk with his fan. Even if they released only 3 songs, I really love them, because they are from awesome bands, nice songs and lyrics.

Valluna: the best newcomer band of this years, they really made me fall in love, especially yo-ka's voice, which really enchant me.

Wizard: Amazing music which not changed even when they became major.

SOMATIC GUARDIAN: Original, outside of the box! Music stuck in my mind. Members are funny and really nice and loves change costums XD They really made me happy!

??: I love their mix with traditional Japanese music. Mahiro's voice is unique. Takemasa is so funny XDD and Mitsuki even knows a little of Italian, LOL XDD Really nice PV and costume. Amazing band which never disappointed you.

UnsraW: Dark and heavy music with awesome screams and deep lyrics by Yuki, resistance to difficult cause by Yuki's illness, Jun's accident and members' departures, they even hit Europe with a lot of success!

Reivie?: heavy band with nice balanced melody parts and really catchy music. They hit me! Hiro is so lovely XD

i love doa definitely creating good music like shiro no jumon, eiyuu

galla, even if youre disbanded i like your music (i discovered you through initial d anime)

I love D'erlanger and Buck-Tick because it's hard to find japanese bands that explore the more dark and sensual side of music.

Luna Sea (of course) because they were one of the bands who started it all and they make some mean ballads

Nightmare because they were my first band and pulled me through some rough times and they continue to support me so in turn I'll support them

Phantasmagoria.

For many reasons - the awesome music and vocals, talent they have, the amazing unity and energy, THE LULZ (yay for Kisaki's tax evasion thingy 8D)

They're very precious and special to me. It's impossible to describe, they mean so much to me.

Raphael :D

My biggest favorite. I love lots of bands, but Raphael is my eternal favorite.

My other favorites are: Pierrot, X-Japan, La'Mule, BAAL, Kuroyume. :$

X JAPAN: Been my fav band for 4 years now, it all started when i first heard Forever Love. And of course they two of my all time favorite songs: Art of Life and Rose of Pain. I also love Toshi's voice and i like how it starts to sound better than ever. But nowadays i really hate how they still keep using hide playbacks even when they have two better guitarist than hide.

LUNA SEA: Actually like i might have already said i didn't like LUNA when i first heard their music, maybe it was too soft or something.. And i didn't liked Ryuichi's voice at all, but now i love it. SUgizo has always been my favorite member, because he has made many awesome songs.

Anna Tsuchiya: Well shes been my favorite artist for about 1½ year maybe. Whenever i need to cheer up i listen her music. Better day is song that always makes me smile. But then she also has these sad songs that are also awesome. Love her voice too and she pronounces English so good!

ROSENFELD: I don't remember how i got to know this band, but first time i heard i loved it! Hisayoshi is one of the best singer out there and Rest in Peace is the best ballad ever.

D'ERLANGER: If i had to make list of the best bands i think D'ERLANGER and ROSENFELD would be on the same spot. D*ERLANGER also has many great songs and Kyo sings great in all of them, except i don't like his singing in some songs from the the price of being a rose is loneliness.

Of course there are many more bands that i love like: B'z, The Stalin, Nightmare, Sugizo, Vasalla, Toshi, Metronome and so on :D

KATZE: timeless, funky music that helped keep a smile on my face through tough times. fantastic band. Same goes for D'ERLANGER, sans the funk. Sophisticated, sultry music that will never get old.

D'espairsRay for a second time, because I haven't stopped loving them or MONSTERS. ;D

Presence of soul for lulling me to sleep last night when I was stressed and being fronted by a imposing and powerful woman.

???? extremely skilled pianist and composer who ages like a fine wine.

??? for not dissipating like 80% of VK, for spewing out one enjoyable chaotic release after another and staying true to what they are, for being wild, wired and weird and a blast to support.

????? , a vastly underrated young man with supreme talent and a stunning voice.

Sign in to follow this