KazumaFujiwara

Moi Dix Mois

I don't think Moi Dix Mois is on a major label o_o I thought they were still on Midi:Nette.

Maybe the topic starter thought they were major?

i haven't heard from moi dix mois in like 700 years. i can't believe they're still recording, i thought they all got bored and stopped. i know i get bored and stop halfway through one of their albums. :(

mana is gonna have to pull some serious tricks out of his hat if he wants to make this album not pale in comparison to hizaki's solo project. that, or he's going to have to change the direction of the band, because HGP basically did everything m10m does, just way better. the man got his toes stepped on big time. :(

I still can't believe I have a malice mizer single. I was such a loser back than. >_<

It depends on which era it's from.

surely, Jon. i agree with you.

But to be honest, the cover art for upcoming album is beyond horrible.

it doesn't really make people gos "O boy, exciting! Will looking forward to it!"

i guess, we have to admit it, that with no music preview available at this time,

aesthetic is still the first thing that makes people either excited or turn off or keep guessing. :mrgreen:

Good cover art would be nice, but I care more about the fact that MDM is back. I can't wait for the Ange remake, but I really wanted a new version of 'The Prophet.' They played it at V-Rock so I thought that they would rerecord it. :(

I'm also really exited for the rerecorded "Ange" as it was a great song in my opinion.

And about the cover art... not that beautiful, but I'm sure it could be worse. I've definately seen uglier coverartworkts :lol:

I still can't believe I have a malice mizer single. I was such a loser back than. >_<

tumblr_licbn2Ftg91qzisjjo1_500.gif

1) Spiral by Kazuno,Tohru

2) front et baiser

3) Perish

4) Prophet

5) Invite To Immorality

My Favorite era was Moi dix Mois Juka, Kazuno, Tohru, i miss so much this Moi dix Mois era.💜😘

On 9/22/2010 at 11:48 PM, No.47 said:

I still can't believe I have a malice mizer single. I was such a loser back than. >_

What.

I'm cautiously interested only bc they were my big fave in high school just about until Xanadu came out lmao.

Also, is Mana speaking now or is he still doing the same talk through other people nonsense?

On 11/4/2019 at 4:10 PM, Jenova said:

Also, is Mana speaking now or is he still doing the same talk through other people nonsense?

As far as I know, he’s not speaking. Honestly, if he did it would kinda kill his mystique.

Just what the hell is momma goth doing? She just made a killer comeback with Malice Mizer last year, and now opens a Youtube account to upload this... don't know how to name it.

Now I have less doubts over if it was the right decision for Közi and Yuuki to leave her alone...

Also, Seth is a really talented singer, what the hell is he doing joining this madness!!!

Edited by saiko