KazumaFujiwara

Moi Dix Mois

I want them to already come out with another album DAMMIT! >< , even though Dixanadu came out not long ago. You guys think they will attempt to try to do another tour out here? Because if they don't *gets out shotgun with pitch fork tapped to it*

Ehh, I was never a really big M10M fan. Although I have to admit "Dialogue Symphony" was a really good song, that's my favorite song by them, and probably the only song I really do like, lol. ^^;

I love the intro. xD

I love them, but Dixanadu was kinda boring. I loved Angelica, Xanadu and Lilac of Damnation, but the rest was pretty average. And I agree, Dialogue Symphony is an amazing song.

I enjoyed Dixanadu, in fact the only songs i can say i didn't like was the intro and ending songs, but then again those are intro and ending songs so they're not really expected (at least for me) to be over the top, and lapis nights dream, they could've put that at the end of xanadu or the beginning of lamentful miss, but oh well. I like how the redid a couple of songs, but I'd like to see a whole album dedicated to remakes of some of their songs. Even more I'd like to see some of the malice mizer songs redone with a m10m style, beast of blood would be a very good song to redo.

yea... i don't like them...i've never been down with the whole malice mizer, moi dix moi crew and all their subs and solos and what not. they've never really interested me much =/ nothing really stands out much for me...

eyett5.jpg

^

Me after your post

I lol'd.

Anyway I love Moi Dix Mois but ever since their last SINGLE I wasn't really too into them Dixanadu wasn't that good. The remakes of certain songs were pretty good. I wish they'd remake all of their old songs like Angel.

I can't take M10M seriously with an album/song named after a 1970's disco musical that stars Olivia Newton-John.

Even more I'd like to see some of the malice mizer songs redone with a m10m style, beast of blood would be a very good song to redo.

Personally, I don't think Mana would touch at Malice Mizer stuff with Moi Dix Mois..

Anyway, MDM is a great band. I remember the first time I listened the album Dix Infernal as one of the best days in my life XDD

I love how Mana renewed his carreer. He always managed to keep his popularity, get new fans, and keep a lot of Malice Mizer fans even if the musical style wasn't really the same.

I haven't listened to that much MDM, what I heard didn't catch my eye tho, but I just downloaded their disco so I'll see now what I think of them :)

I Love~ Malice Mizer, but I'm more into Kozi's solo music than MDM. At least for now.

ehem! okay...since i was foLLowin Mana, i got into m10m accidentaLLy.xD

bout songs,er,yeah! i Liked Dixanadu (weLL,coz it's the first i got from em).so uhh.yeah, it's pretty Lame on some parts though <.<.. but yeah,i agree with the othuhz. DiaLogue Symphony rawrkz! i mean yeah (nothing)..hihi.i kinda Like memiors too.

i wanna see a PV by em >.<

so uhh...there. *yawns*

*goes back in checking Moi meme Moitie*

one thing i don't like about moi dix mois is the drummer, he does the same fucking beat for every song!

i like them alot. and i agree. a new drummer would spice things up a little.

what i really want is Kozi to release some more stuff.

one thing i don't like about moi dix mois is the drummer' date=' he does the same fucking beat for every song! [/quote']

sounds like he's having seizures on the drums, lol.

one thing i don't like about moi dix mois is the drummer' date=' he does the same fucking beat for every song! [/quote']

sounds like he's having seizures on the drums, lol.

lmao. yes is some songs. it does sound like that. but i must admit . some songs require a certain rythem. but still. let's get a new drummer plz.

My all time favorite song from Moi Dix Mois is Dialogue Symphony.

I just listen to that song constantly.

I hope I don't get tired of it ehehe (crying)