Sign in to follow this  
Furik

Steve Jobs has died

Does anyone else find it weird that Apple announced it and not the family?

No, not really.

My status: "Rest in Peace Steve Jobs. I have never liked Apple, but I can not deny you pushed the industry and have changed the world. You will be missed."

Good quote from the man himself for the moment: ""Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."

well, TMZ was leaking his not so glorious pictures few months ago,

not long after he was stepping down from CEO position.

Despite so many people from Apple sad it was fake, but idk, he became so sickeningly skinny.

So it is not coming as surprise for me.

Though i am not much an Apple fan,

but since i am using iTunes and iPod then i feel a little sad as well.

He's a great inventor, and there's something about his charisma,

that make anything made by Apple were always becomes some big fuzz

despite Apple status or image as snobbish.

Also under his lead, Apple was one of the company who supporting gay rights,

way before many peoples aware of it and taking this subject as a big matter today,

and welcomes any gay people to work in Apple.inc and have them the same rights

including pension funds which many company did not do for openly gay person that time.

R.I.P

After stepping down from Apple, I already had a feeling he wasn't in good health. Rest in peace, thanks for the amazing machines you gave us.

I have seen this day coming for awhile, but finding out about it was somehow, still abrupt, it interrupted every thing, the mood I felt the minute before, every thought I was thinking. I still don't know what to say about this. I mean, he already quit his job awhile back, but still, this sucks!

May he rest in peace

who?

CEO of Apple, he was the mastermind behind the iMac, the MacBook, the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad.

He stepped down from his position 2 months because his health didn't allow him to have this great responsibility anymore. I'm really going to miss this guy, he was a revolutionary man, and he shall be missed.

R.I.P

who?

CEO of Apple, he was the mastermind behind the iMac, the MacBook, the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad.

He stepped down from his position 2 months because his health didn't allow him to have this great responsibility anymore. I'm really going to miss this guy, he was a revolutionary man, and he shall be missed.

R.I.P

i was being facetious.

I was never an apple fanboy. so *shrug* people dying is sad. But he is no mother teresa.

He was a good guy, and the reason why 80% of my class have an Iphone -.- ~

He chanced the world lil bit in a better place...

Hope he can find pease...

Sign in to follow this