evilcoconut

What did you last eat?

I was gonna say soup but then I remembered that after that I ate cream crackers. If I ate something after this, I can't really remember. (my memory is pretty fucked up last days (or month))

2 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

PoPcOrN cHiCkEnZZZZ

HEY ME TOO

Chocolate swismeringue buttercream frosting made by me... altought... I think rather licked it off the top of the halloween cupcake I madeXDDDDDDD does it still counts?

Went to a Japanese tea ceremony sort of event. Started off with miso soup and noodles with a chrysanthemum flower on top. Later on, we had a bunch of traditional sweets, including sweet potato and chestnut flavored ones. Chestnut tastes like water, but the sweet potato one was DElicious. Also dango with warm sweet soy glaze. 

Every month-or-so I'll use my mother's salmon recipe. Includes soy sauce, red wine, ginger, green onions, some bird's eye chilis (TIL, I just call them thai chilis), and lemon juice. Shits gooooooooood. It's probably some variation of a Chinese dish. 

Edited by colorfuljinsei

Currently visiting relatives. Chinese spicy stir-fried pork, salt-and-pepper squid, peking duck, fried tofu, etc. for lunch. Dinner was turkey, steak, and a fuck-ton of Filipino food.

Stuffed out of my mind. Damn good, tho. 

I've been bouncing between cooking Teriyaki Chicken and Traditional Chinese Sweet & Sour Pork since they're hella easy to make. I made the former just a while ago, but I only had Mirin. Still pretty good tho. I'll have to pick up more Sake this week at one of the Asian stores b/c the local Walmart stopped stocking the brand I use ;_;.

Spaget Bolognese with chicken mince... only, I couldn't finish it all, so I had to bin some of it T_T I always make too much.