Sign in to follow this  
Faku

Some sad news about Champ...

In a fallacy not so far away, a time not very long ago. There was a battle between Odin the Alfather and a ferocious dragon. The dragon had clashed with Odin many a day and night cycle. The dragon had circled one final time before it’s stamina was all but run out. Using its last breath of fire, it hit Odin and his steed dead on.

Sleipnir took the brunt of the flame melting away at a pair of its legs. Now a not so peculiar horse that has the master of a God is nothing but an ordinary horse with a past. Odin let forth one tear for his comrade and cast his vengeful eye on the fallen dragon.

The dragon feared not for its life, but was regretful for the fact that it was unable to finish the job. Odin moved to the dragon and cast his sword into the heart. However, the dragon had not become silent; it slowly started to shrink into another being.

Light had spewed from the dragon’s wound and masked the trees, plants, and animals in the forest where it lay. The being that had once been a dragon had turned into a woman with fire red hair that had a suiting temperament. But this story isn’t about our lovely dragon, it is of her child from Odin’s son Balder. This child has no other known name than Champ.

Champ had grown in a world that lives and breathes music. Her father being a Bard had once taught her of a land far away where the male musicians dressed as if they were female. Now Champ being a good girl had educated herself to learn that music had to be shared with the rest of the world for everyone’s enjoyment. Foreign music is of no exception; and should be shared with many a person the day it is first heard, or sometimes before it is to be known in existence.

Champ had a love for other styles of music other than that of the Far East’s. The music that would become to be known as her music may even be much much closer to home. Even though a Viking may not be Norse and Champ not fully a Viking, she shared the wonderful metal around the small world that she dons her mother’s Fire Red.

Champ now a God in herself to match that of Odin shared the Far East, and most of all her Metal with lesser of beings. She tells tales of people long past, their names never forgotten on a black stone wall. She destroys any Loki that may cross her path, but Ragnarok will not stop her from spreading the music she knows and loves.

To Champ, the woman we love and trust. DON’T BURN MY HOUSE DOWN DAMNIT!

And I’m sorry I half assed this…

In a fallacy not so far away, a time not very long ago. There was a battle between Odin the Alfather and a ferocious dragon. The dragon had clashed with Odin many a day and night cycle. The dragon had circled one final time before it’s stamina was all but run out. Using its last breath of fire, it hit Odin and his steed dead on.

Sleipnir took the brunt of the flame melting away at a pair of its legs. Now a not so peculiar horse that has the master of a God is nothing but an ordinary horse with a past. Odin let forth one tear for his comrade and cast his vengeful eye on the fallen dragon.

The dragon feared not for its life, but was regretful for the fact that it was unable to finish the job. Odin moved to the dragon and cast his sword into the heart. However, the dragon had not become silent; it slowly started to shrink into another being.

Light had spewed from the dragon’s wound and masked the trees, plants, and animals in the forest where it lay. The being that had once been a dragon had turned into a woman with fire red hair that had a suiting temperament. But this story isn’t about our lovely dragon, it is of her child from Odin’s son Balder. This child has no other known name than Champ.

Champ had grown in a world that lives and breathes music. Her father being a Bard had once taught her of a land far away where the male musicians dressed as if they were female. Now Champ being a good girl had educated herself to learn that music had to be shared with the rest of the world for everyone’s enjoyment. Foreign music is of no exception; and should be shared with many a person the day it is first heard, or sometimes before it is to be known in existence.

Champ had a love for other styles of music other than that of the Far East’s. The music that would become to be known as her music may even be much much closer to home. Even though a Viking may not be Norse and Champ not fully a Viking, she shared the wonderful metal around the small world that she dons her mother’s Fire Red.

Champ now a God in herself to match that of Odin shared the Far East, and most of all her Metal with lesser of beings. She tells tales of people long past, their names never forgotten on a black stone wall. She destroys any Loki that may cross her path, but Ragnarok will not stop her from spreading the music she knows and loves.

To Champ, the woman we love and trust. DON’T BURN MY HOUSE DOWN DAMNIT!

And I’m sorry I half assed this…

This brought a little tear to my eye.

Sign in to follow this