Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BORN new maxi single "ProudiA" release

BORN new maxi single "ProudiA" will be released at 2011/12/07 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,625yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ProudiA" PV and live scene), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.ProudiA

02.RAGE OF FACT

03.Dig Fxxker (included in regular edition)

samples of songs from their new maxi single could be listened to in their OHP since 2011/09/14

http://www.indie-psc.com/born/

Holy crap, They are releasing a lot of singles o.0

I wants an album.

Iam curious on how this is going to sound though.

Edit: Loving the sound of this single, Cant wait for it to drop! Def going to order this one as well.

Excited with this news, Pleased with the previews~ It sounds like a song fit for the season it is released in. Nice melody to it (ProudiA). Rage of Fact sounds good as well and Dig Fxxcker as well :) I think I'm going to be pleased with this single like the rest. Keep it up BORN!!! A bit soon after releasing an album beginning of this year, but, LET'S GO FOR A NEW ALBUM!

He looks so much like Ruki it's not even funny anymore. The PV also reminds me of PLEDGE for some reason, though this song is waaaaaay better than PLEDGE, I can already tell from this sample, which is better than the whole PLEDGE. Hoping for an album soon.

i dont even need to listen to the whole thing to know that it'll be a terrible ballad compared to sakura.

looks like theyre just fulfilling some contractual agreement to release a ballad, because this doesnt sound like they tried. i suspect an albums up next.

they dont stop letting me down ever since they joined psc, they have some nice songs but ryouga always ruins it with his generic vocals. also, i feel like they try to pull some heavy songs but the choruses always fail at it, they end up being not ballads but soft songs... i know many v kei bands do that though.

however, im looking forawrd to the single. sample sounds ok

btw, i havent read the whole thread but why is the limited edition so expensive? o0

btw, i havent read the whole thread but why is the limited edition so expensive? o0

it is because DVD to be included will include their live scene

Sign in to follow this