3. SEARCH FOR REASON

4. VAMPIRE'S TALK

VOICE OF LUNA SEA (92.xx.xx)

~unknown tracklist~

EDEN (92.xx.xx)

1. JESUS

2. A-I

3. END OF SORROW

Apparently all of these should have been released as demonstration tapes.

To my knowledge, the only existing demo's are the LUNACY, SHADE & LASTLY, can someone confirm the existence of the other ones?

This website also states things about unreleased songs from their early era such as "DREAM IS OVER" and "JUNK", furthermore they also state early names of late songs (example; SINFUL SONG > IN MIND)

They apparently also state that the first song ever written by LUNACY was named CHESS, and is totally different from the one released on the LUNA SEA album, the early song was released on a demo-tape on an unknown date... Most likely around 1986~87, when RYUICHI, SHINYA & SUGIZO had not joined.

Can somebody please help me with this? :emo:

all those demos exist, perhaps except CHESS. there's a very early "luna sea" recording of a high school performance from 1987 and CHESS is most certainly not played. in addition to what you've listed, I know of a demo containing some MOTHER tracks as well. it wasn't a public release though, internal use only. there may be one or two more as well out there.

i uploaded a bootleg awhile back that has DREAM IS OVER and JUNK on it. SINFUL SONG doesn't ring any bells though. perhaps i just haven't seen that title used yet.

Thanks for clearing some of the things up :)

Do you have any other bootlegs or any of the demos or anything? I'd love to hear it~

I'd like to have more infos about Merry's members, especially NERO ;_; such as their favourite food, inspiration and so on ><' Can someone help me? Thank you in advance!

I have a quick question, not very related to jrock in particular but...

oricon top 100 for year 2011.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5VmEQEah7U

i used to listen to ayumi hamasaki, and i was wondering why she isn't on the list at all? i thought she was the boss of jpop.

i'd prefer her up there than kara or ak48 any day. D:

did she retire already?

That seems to be the top 100 singles, and seeing as Ayumi didn't release a single single last year, it's not surprising she isn't on the list either.

She does have the 23rd and 30th place on Oricon's top 100 albums list, though.

one of ALSDEAD's song is listed a A-dust on their album, but A_DUST on the single, according to their ohp. which version is correct, or should i keep the tags separate?

I think it depends on which version you're using, but the most used tag on last.fm is A-dust, so I think it's best you'd stick with that.

^ They're on a label called "gil sound works" if my search is correct. At least they have some stuff for sale in the gil sound works online shop, and their latest (?) album's product code has "GILS..." in it, so I'm assuming that's the label. coldrain seems to be on the same label as well, for example.

An Lm.c shirt, I've been looking on ebay and google and can't find any except for custom made boring ones on zazzle, could anyone help me out? I'm not bothered about p and p but I need a site that delivers to the uk

Whatever happened to the vocalist of the early 2000's nagoya band "Vizell" - Tatsuya?

I know he was in Arpege afterwards but it seems they never released anything and after that he seem to have dissapeared?

Do anybody have more info about him? I love his vocals!

how to tag this band 琥珀/kohaku... (゜ロ゜;) 琥珀 is the original spelling, but the page on last.fm mainly belongs to a chinese band.

hi,

i own everything by vivid. what im not fond of is that i own the non limited version of their first dvd, and the limited of their 2nd one, thing is, both have the same price. did their first dvd come with 2 discs? cos the second has.

o0

how to tag this band 琥珀/kohaku... (゜ロ゜;) 琥珀 is the original spelling, but the page on last.fm mainly belongs to a chinese band.

Scrobble it whichever way you want! It's inevitable that bands are going to share names and the entire mentality of "bands can't share names on last.fm" is stupid. There's also absolutely no way to avoid it unless you prefer Unicode but that's just a solution looking for a problem.

do you have japanese language in your pc?

can you write with japanese letters?

it's in japanese letters choice. it has hirakana,katakana,alphanumeric. you have to choose alphanumeric at least in my pc

What's the name of the supergroup Hiroto (a9) and the mucc singer were in?

I really liked one of their songs but I lost it when I restored my laptop

They actually released a 2nd single towards the end of 2010. :) It's called free, and has two songs: free and Mr. Shadow (plus their instrumental versions, and a PV on the limited edition).

cllQGy5QYvU

74pW3_Rw_sE