Number Girl

The Official "I NEED HELP!" Thread: J-Rock Questions

Hello! Long time no see!

((some of you might recognize my previous handle, "greeeeen"))

So recently I've been listening to some of the bands I used to listen to circa 2009-2014. Just this morning I came across Crossfaith (I specifically only dig "Omen") and Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas, and upon listening to their songs it just occurred to me I really liked a certain electronicore band, though I can't seem to recall the name. They have a rather long, nonsensical English name and released an EP in 2010-2011...

On 12/7/2018 at 10:26 PM, forgottenletters said:

Hello! Long time no see!

((some of you might recognize my previous handle, "greeeeen"))

So recently I've been listening to some of the bands I used to listen to circa 2009-2014. Just this morning I came across Crossfaith (I specifically only dig "Omen") and Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas, and upon listening to their songs it just occurred to me I really liked a certain electronicore band, though I can't seem to recall the name. They have a rather long, nonsensical English name and released an EP in 2010-2011...

I just got into Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas recently as well and I never thought I would like an electronicore band so much. To give you an answer though, could the band be "We Butter the Bread with Butter"?

I am looking for a song that sounds very similar to nightbreed by moi dix mois, or neo ark by phantasmagoria... I believe the song is older than 2009?

I remember a friend "mixed" those three songs together and made an amazing "remix"! Hope anyone in here knows the song I am talking about :)

Not sure if this is the best place for it but I'm looking for a specific Luna Sea live, it was on youtube but taken down, unfortunately I can't remember the date or location but I can remember a few things

• It was from 2010 onwards
  • They played Rosier
  • Sugizo had a very worn black stratocaster
  • During the solo of Rosier Ryuichi is doing jazz hands
  • Sugizo is wearing a long blue coat, J is in a black vest with long dirty blonde hair, Ryuichi is in an all black suit

Can't remember a huge amount more but if memory serves then it was quite a packed event, any help or ideas would be appreciated

2 hours ago, Manabu said:

Can't remember a huge amount more but if memory serves then it was quite a packed event, any help or ideas would be appreciated

It miiiight be this live or at least from around this 2017 period? (I'm only going off of J's hair, he usually doesn't do long dirty-blonde, haha)