Sign in to follow this  
Giraffe

DEAD END 3 consecutive months of singles

Holy shit this just made my day!

Now if only these new songs are going to be a mix of their new style and old style... that would be the greatest thing ever. EVER.

DEAD END = love!

^ Cool that you got interested in them! They're great. :) If you're a new listener then I recommend their most recent album METAMORPHOSIS. But their other, old albums are cool too (if you're into more '80s metal/proto-visual stuff).

Second single announced! The title is Final Feast, and it's getting released in 2 versions as well (regular: 2 tracks CD, limited: 2 tracks CD + PV-DVD). The release date is December 14.

16925731.jpg

They're fast haha...

And I just noticed they're now a trio(promo pic on youtube)

Well,I remember Shinya from Luna Sea drummed for them during their tours some time ago,so I guess Minato wasn't really THAT involved with the reunion.

Minato most likely didn't like the "visual kei" leaning direction they were going in, from what I've been told.

Song's not too bad at all though.

Is it Minato drumming in the new PV? Or is it someone else? I can't see.

I'm so glad they continue to make music. They may never become the perfect '80's DEAD END again, but they're still great.

Is it Minato drumming in the new PV? Or is it someone else? I can't see.

I'm so glad they continue to make music. They may never become the perfect '80's DEAD END again, but they're still great.

I think that's not Minato,probably just a support drummer.

Yeah, I think it's a support drummer too. They don't show him much, plus he's not even on the band photo.

Weird that they didn't announce Minato's leave though...

Yeah, I think it's a support drummer too. They don't show him much, plus he's not even on the band photo.

Weird that they didn't announce Minato's leave though...

Yeah,it was really weird.It was like "Dead end is back! All 4 members!" and then 6 months later Shinya from Luna Sea was their support drummer on a tour.What

Sign in to follow this