Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

Alice Nine New Single : 虹の雪 (Niji no Yuki) (2011/12/21)

yup, it was announced at today's live along with a Winter tour (White period III + Black Period I -the latter being Fanclub only. Each date being back to back).

Anyhoo, I kyaaaa'd when the single news came up (first because the way it played on screen at first I thought the single would be called Lyric :3 but then of course after that moment of joy was dashed and it became clear, it was because mah main man shou is behind the wheel this time). Ahhh they also played a preview of the song and it sounded up to snuff, actually a bit more promising than either HoG or Blue Flame; so I'm not too worried tbh.

Awesome! Hope it's as good as their previous two singles. Since Saga and Tora (and especially Saga) do most of the composing, I wonder how Shou will do it this time (as for as I know I don't know any A9 songs that are composed by him, or someone help me here). Seeing as their other two singles were good, and doe said the preview sounded nice, I think this'll be awesome!

^ I don't know about their latest single, but if my information is correct, then Shou hasn't composed a song yet.

By the way, I'm expecting either a ballad-type song or a fluffy-poppy one (like Stargazer) based on the title.

Shou helped with Zankyou Whiteout iirc but he didn't outright compose it.

Also if iirc the preview sounded kinda like a rock ballad so yes. The preview was during the chorus (i assume) so there was action going on and I can't be sure but yea it sounded like the song was in that kind of direction.

EDIT: so I was reading around some professional live reports and yes it's been confirmed that it will be a ballad.

そして終演後に、2011年ラストシングル「虹の雪」を12月21日にリリースする事を発表。これはAlice Nineにとって初のバラードシングルであり、初のVo.将の作詞作曲楽曲になっている。

Basically: And after the show it was announced that the last single of 2011 will be released on 12/21, "niji no yuki". This is Alice Nine's first Ballad single and Shou's first being a songwriter.

【New Single『虹の雪』最新情報】

2011 LAST SINGLE

『虹の雪』

2011/12/21 Release

≪初回限定盤A≫

TKCA-73713/1,890円(tax in)

[CD]

1. 虹の雪 (Niji no Yuki)

2. NEMESIS

[DVD]

1. 虹の雪 (Niji no Yuki) MUSIC CLIP

2. MUSIC CLIP MAKING

3. 閃光 (Senkou) (Live at “7th THEATER” 2011.9.9)

≪初回限定盤B≫

TKCA-73714/1,890円(tax in)

[CD]

1. 虹の雪 (Niji no Yuki)

2. NEMESIS

[DVD]

1. I. (Live at "7th THEATER" 2011.9.9)

2. 風凛 (Fuurin) (Live at "7th THEATER" 2011.9.9)

3. GEMINI (Live at "7th THEATER" 2011.9.9)

≪通常盤≫

TKCA-73718/1,260円(tax in)

[CD]

1. 虹の雪 (Niji no Yuki)

2. NEMESIS

3. 闇ニ散ル桜 (Yami ni Chiru Sakura) (another version)

Source: OHP

3. 闇ニ散ル桜 (Yami ni Chiru Sakura) (another version)

Did I read that right? Yes I did. YEAHHHHHH

FUCK YEAH. No hope for title track. Excited for Nemesis and Yami ni chiru sakura annnd THOSE LIVES OF I AND FUURIN. :'D

[DVD]

1. I. (Live at "7th THEATER" 2011.9.9)

2. 風凛 (Fuurin) (Live at "7th THEATER" 2011.9.9)

3. GEMINI (Live at "7th THEATER" 2011.9.9)

This will be very-very awesome....

Okay, two month waiting for a great stuff are bearable....

Sign in to follow this