Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

Alice Nine New Single : 虹の雪 (Niji no Yuki) (2011/12/21)

Love the OHP background music. This wait is gonna KILL ME!!!

And as for their new look: I don't usually focus on that, but...... Hiroto's hair. It's seen better days.

Thanks for the link! I have a feeling that the background music is from the new single too. Sounds okay so far (although I'm not sure if I'm gonna like it, I usually don't like slow sappy songs xD).

I'm late to this but yea it was confirmed by shou on twitter some time ago that the Bg music on the OHP was indeed the intro to niji no yuki. Btw the full PV will be airing on NicoNico tonight :)

And I want Shou's coat xD

Me too *_*

Not impressed by the ballad so far. It's a mediocre ballad that I've heard many times before. They can do much better than this, I mean, these are the guys that wrote the ballad 'Mugen -electric eden-' and 'birth in the death'

Okay granted, i got so psyched for Niji no Yuki from the small preview of the intro and I was sort of let down. I'm not gonna be spamming the crap out of this song but Shou's voice is nice, the instrumentals are good, and its Alice Nine so im satisfied. This song is nothing compared to Mugen -electric eden-, Fuurin, and birth in the death but nevertheless its good. One thing I know for sure is that Niji no Yuki stands no chance against NEMESIS and the new Yami ni Chiru Sakura

love the type C cover too lol *pimp lion in space* but I gotta agree with everyone with being let down. The previews from before had me hyped but somehow everything together sounds disjointed (?), like there's something off about it basically. There are things about it I like, the intro and then the chorus (which reminds me of DAI so of course that's auto-win for me) but the stuff in between feels awkward in there...I like the little guitar effect in the first verse though but the little pre-chorus part had nothing really redeeming for me and felt kinda unnecessary and since it was pretty generic even more so. Definitely was looking forward to something more ethereal too (like Mugen-electic eden and Birth in the death as were mentioned) especially with the preview but I guess I can understand as a single there's probably no way they'd be straying that far off the beaten path, so I won't cry too much. ah well still looking forward to the b-sides as always.

EDIT: FULL PV

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2727693110802

I actually like it a bit more with the full thing. The End

Ahahaha. The lion cover is so much love. :'D And I agree Doe the full thing is better but IT DOES SOUND SO DISJOINTED. It's like Shou's singing don't fit at all yo. Which is weird cause Shou is normally more suited to ballad type things... Anyway, I feel these current singles that have come out have been like follow up money makers for them. Like "Ok we did so much work on Gemini and are burnt out so we are gonna take it easy with these releases and what comes after this will be Universally Epic." I still don't even over Heart of Gold. That song was like. I dunno. Shou's voice sounds so husky and raspy in it. xD This new single is sooo slow. I think it may be the slowest song they've ever wrote. ;O; The word ethereal that Lyric used is a great way to describe the sounds the usually generate. :'D Mugen -Electic Eden- is an AMAZING ballad by them and they've had amazing ballads before. SO I DON'T REALLY GET THIS SONG. AHAHA.

I wish they would release something more along the lines of their older songs, their first couple albums were great. I dont even think this is a bad band...hell, its my moms favorite band xD I just wish they would take more risks, musically.

I gotta say, I love it when Alice Nine does like a slowdown on a song and then they go right into a guitar solo right after like they did here with NEMESIS.

Sign in to follow this