Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

(review)DELUHI-Departure

They probably could have saved money if they had done one single in fact they probably wouldn't have needed THREE pvs + THREE costume sets for them...

either way F.T.O does suck worse than departure, not that I'd listen to EITHER again. with them you really can do an actual 'worst of' and 'best of'.

Well, after Frontier and The Farthest I didn't even think this could be any heavier song. And guess what? It's just as poppish as I thought. Not that it's a good thing. Just wondering what others were expecting, lol. Intro sucks and all but the song's ok I guess... Not too bad but could also be way better.

I don't wanna complain about this being different from the stuff DELUHI used to do... Just 'cause hey, what about giru and D'espa and oh-so-many other bands? :/

The horus got me off guard.

It's fucking terrible. Whole song sucks :\

Deluhi should release one good single with these 3 songs, fans shouldn't tolerate that kind of marketing strategies... I mean, really, those three singles cost together fuckin' 3900 yen! If the next Deluhi release won't be a kickass album with a 12 songs AT LEAST, I'd be disappointed.

But the next step for the band is, I guess, selling 30-second-long samples of songs and releasing full versions a year later, 2x the price.

Mixed feelings about this. I agree on the FACT comparison. In some ways it's very much like FACT. This single is better than the failure called The Farthest, but sounds like a completely different band this time, so this comparison is not even fair, even though both releases are under the name DELUHI. It's extremely poppy, yet it has unexpected very nice guitar play, but again horrible vocals.

4/10 - would've been a 6 I guess if he sung in Japanese and took away the vocal effects. FACT can do songs like this, but DELUHI can not.

The farthest is one of the best song ive heard in many years, but each to their own!

Gave departure one more chance and well, its not that bad but deluhi can do so much better.

Also, someone gotta tell him to stop singing in english...

^tell Leda to stop dreaming so big! *for anyone that still doesn't know, he writes the lyrics as well*

... ... I'm REALLY curious what their next release will be. If it were to be an album that included these three songs, then whoever bought any of the three singles seriously wasted money! ...

I knew it'd be a danceable rock and stuffs for long, but I really wasn't expecting that it'd turn out to be this vapid and lame eventhough the preview did sound sloppy, really. Chorus sucked balls. Intro sucked balls. A waste of talents, this song is; do fucking stop using your awful Engrish and that horrible semi-artificial voice, Juri; it was so fucking horrid. Shame that they used to be one of my favorite. 3/10, I'm not even sure if I want to hear this shit anymore, I just hope that this is merely an experiment they would never bother themselves doing it AGAIN.

I'm a really huge DELUHI fan... But I admit that this song can disapoint a lot of people... :o

But I am not objective with this band so... I liked the song. (The one I really hated was Remember the Rain), but Departure is pretty cool and we can really enjoy it during live ! :D

Now that I finally bothered to listen to it. If the chorus didn't exist, I'd love it. Yeah. What. Fuck you guys.

Sign in to follow this