Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

Eh, just a few.

Juka's use of falsetto in Black Bird was pretty unbearable and I felt kind of embarrassed (for him) listening to it when he sung in falsetto. I admit I didn't listen to the rest of the single but that song was a major turn off for me and I didn't have any motivation to listen to anything else after listening to Black Bird.

DELUHI has been a pretty massive disappointment for me since Yggdalive :(

I hate X-Crapan. They mostly only released soppy piano ballads anyway, and most people only like them because they like Hide, or Yoshiki. They're probably the only band I really hate, tbh. WAY better oyaji-kei bands out there, WAY BETTER.

If you're a dir en grey fan you don't know SHIT about videogames

and music

oyaji-kei
LOLOLOLOLOL omfg, i don't care if you didn't make that up yourself or anything, but that is HILARIOUS. :spin:

+1 for you good sir

lol, i did make it up actually. right on the spot.

Guest 膣分泌液

TARDY FOR THE PARTY

2vv9lqa.gif

I don't know what's more Lolol - Dir en Grey fans or irony of the OP's posts here.

And hate all the waaaah RIP shit, srsly like when that awful vocalist for Gakido died. No one had heard of the band before then it turned into a full on vigil. The clusterfuck following Jasmine You was pretty ridiculous too.

Sadie, Lynch, -OZ- and all those dark awful bands.

SE tracks. Pretty much every CD released under Matina had a track of heavy breathing, creaking floorboards and thunder. No.

Kisaki refusing to die.

Kyo. ~so deep and edgy~

Any band posted by Kagerou in the dl section/mentioned on shattered-tranquillity. That whole ~SO INDIE THE BAND RELEASED THIS ONE DISTRIBUTED CD AND DISBANDED AFTER 12 DAYS~ thing.

2hf2duh.gif

COUNTESS LUANN, QUEEN OF ALL MUSIC THANKS YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

11sjy9j.jpg

SE tracks. Pretty much every CD released under Matina had a track of heavy breathing, creaking floorboards and thunder. No.

Any band posted by Kagerou in the dl section/mentioned on shattered-tranquillity. That whole ~SO INDIE THE BAND RELEASED THIS ONE DISTRIBUTED CD AND DISBANDED AFTER 12 DAYS~ thing.

I lul'd. Pretty hard, ackshully. At the first part... whereas I simply completely agree with the second part.

@conversation revolving Dir en grey fans not liking them solely for the music:

I like them solely for the music.

What else could you possibly like them for?

Kyo's stunning good looks and immaculate English pronunciations?

Bitch please.

What else could you possibly like them for?

Kyo's stunning good looks and immaculate English pronunciations?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Guest o hai itz will

>implying English is an easy language to pronounce.

And hate all the waaaah RIP shit, srsly like when that awful vocalist for Gakido died. No one had heard of the band before then it turned into a full on vigil. The clusterfuck following Jasmine You was pretty ridiculous too.

Seriously! And if the guy who died didn't have pink hair, wear makeup and a dress, or was in some obscure band that no one cares about, its like nothing of value was lost. . .

Did you guys listen to the firsts an cafe albums? The screams of Tekesuta Kousen? C'mon, with Bou everything was beatifull.

Jasmine You sucked at bass, and Teru kick ass. Also, I hate Uri, ex-Aikaryu, in fact, all Aikaryu was shit, nice songs, but everything was like 'we are pirates or vampires and Teru is the only musician here'.

Also hate Riku, he has to scream, only that, nothing else with Kisaki.

Hate my penis for being small.

Hate Asagi for being lady tomato- sucker.

Seriously! And if the guy who died didn't have pink hair, wear makeup and a dress, or was in some obscure band that no one cares about, its like nothing of value was lost. . .

This part I disagree with... Not just because I am a huge JasmineYou fan, but because I think death is sad in general. Jasmine was the only JRocker I was a fan of that died, but the others were just as sad. They're all so young, they don't deserve it.

I'm not being butthurt, I'm just being reasonable.

This part I disagree with... Not just because I am a huge JasmineYou fan, but because I think death is sad in general. Jasmine was the only JRocker I was a fan of that died, but the others were just as sad. They're all so young, they don't deserve it.

I'm not being butthurt, I'm just being reasonable.e

Death is not reasonable. In the case of Jasmine, he choose that, the jobs, the fatigue, he had the discography or company control and press, but, in the end it was his fault.

Guest o hai itz will

Death was HIS fault? I'm not a fan of Jasmine, but I am sort of disgusted by that comment nonetheless. Do you even know the cause of death?

No one does, although I've heard plausible ideas about exhaustion and anorexia. We'll never really know I guess.

On one hand, I think that the death of Jasmine You was very sad. I was a fan of Versailles and felt reasonably upset. On the other hand, saying RIP and feeling upset was completely different from all the batshit crazy stuff people blew it out to be. I saw people do some really crazy stuff and just say O ITS FOR JASMEEN YOU and ...no. Holding a vigil? Touching. MAKE YOUR OWN UTOOB MEMORIALZ EVERYONE DO ET NAO ? Too much. Now You's name is equated with fangasming and that I dislike greatly.

from what i had read he had a chronic illness that he could not help. i'm not a fan of him so i'm probably not correct. in that case, how would that be his fault?

bad music

but srsly there IS a point where grieving for someone you don't know personally goes too far. Tributes are a-ok, but holding 45405045045 memorials is a bit much

Just like that Hide memorial wankery thing we had a year or two years ago, that just screamed FOR THE MONEYS all over :(

Guest o hai itz will

Hide was nothing special, so why do fangirls touch themselves over the thought of him? Hell, they even try to make his death seem so innocent and honest.

What Hide fans tell you: Hide was feeling stressed so he did this thing that relieved stress on his back, but then the move went very wrong and he accidentally hung himself.

The Truth: Hide was a sexual deviant, and decided to perform a little something called "sexual asphyxiation" on himself which is when you get off from a lack of oxygen. Fucked up huh? Well, just like David Carradine, he just kept hanging there and eventually died.

and there is alot of "heavy" visual bands out their who people love so much is just a rehash of crappy nu metal stirred up, shaken, and thrown back at you.

I agree.

There's a certain ladder of elitism in jrock/vk, which kinda goes like this:

Ontop are the Dir en grey fanboys. They go like this:

"We're so cool, we listen to japanese music, and the music is so heavy, and Kyo has so expressive lyrics, and we moved beyond vk, YAY! You all suck."

Then come the "heavy indies vk fans". Incidentally, they also look down on DeG fans, although half the bands they listen to are carbon-copies of them. They go like this:

"OMG, Diru are such sell-outs, they are so american now, they suck, we're cool because we listen to indies music, and the music is so heavy, and they look so cool, YAY! You all suck."

Then come the kote-kei fans (which I happen to like myself, but nevertheless....). They go like:

"OMG, all new vk sucks, only old vk is good, today everything sounds the same, but ten years ago they were SO original, we're cool because we listen to old music, we already listened to Diru when they were still visual, YAY! You all suck."

(In addition to that there's also the species of "angura fanboy", which is basically a mixture of all 3, except with make-up looking like raccoons, and music that basically thrives on sounding as shitty as possible.)

BUT, at least they all agree on something: bashing oshare. I guess everybody need something to look down upon. XD

I'm happy I've read through this topic just to read this :)

awesome :)

@Tokage: I agree, sometimes things CAN go too far.

And to respond to ShanethVarosa: Honestly, I was also sad when Jasmine You died (Versailles is a band I actually like) and it is okay to grieve and be upset, but even so I still get frustrated that in the Western Japanese fandom websites and such when a visual artist dies it is such a HUGE deal (even if they've never heard of the artist or listened to their music) and when someone legendary in Japanese music (hide somehow excluded), like Munetaka Higuchi or Kiyoshiro Imawano dies, they get shat upon or ignored completely. Why, I don't know.

Also, not really fond of when people think it is "helpful" to spread rumors about artist's deaths (case in point: the comments about hide and Jasmine You in this thread) to get kicks out of "omg, itz a rumor and conspiracy!!!". It is THAT kind of thing that gets to me.

Guest o hai itz will

are you implying Hide was not a sexual deviant who enjoyed asphyxiation?

Guest 膣分泌液
The Truth: Hide was a sexual deviant, and decided to perform a little something called "sexual asphyxiation" on himself which is when you get off from a lack of oxygen. Fucked up huh? Well, just like David Carradine, he just kept hanging there and eventually died.
Conjecture. All you know is what you've heard or read online.