Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

I dun see why people hate Osa bands so much, Maybe if you gave them a shot and listened to some of them and not judge them on their basis of their looks, then you'll find some actually talented bands.

Just because all the damn colors and shit and band members looking like traps, people judge them off on how their music is, and there is alot of "heavy" visual bands out their who people love so much is just a rehash of crappy nu metal stirred up, shaken, and thrown back at you.

90% of visual kei right now is either the same UGUU KAWAII oshare stuff, GRIMDARK SUITS nu-metal or DRESSES N SHIT semi-goth symphonic metal stuff

and all of that 90% sucks :/

and there is alot of "heavy" visual bands out their who people love so much is just a rehash of crappy nu metal stirred up, shaken, and thrown back at you.

I agree.

There's a certain ladder of elitism in jrock/vk, which kinda goes like this:

Ontop are the Dir en grey fanboys. They go like this:

"We're so cool, we listen to japanese music, and the music is so heavy, and Kyo has so expressive lyrics, and we moved beyond vk, YAY! You all suck."

Then come the "heavy indies vk fans". Incidentally, they also look down on DeG fans, although half the bands they listen to are carbon-copies of them. They go like this:

"OMG, Diru are such sell-outs, they are so american now, they suck, we're cool because we listen to indies music, and the music is so heavy, and they look so cool, YAY! You all suck."

Then come the kote-kei fans (which I happen to like myself, but nevertheless....). They go like:

"OMG, all new vk sucks, only old vk is good, today everything sounds the same, but ten years ago they were SO original, we're cool because we listen to old music, we already listened to Diru when they were still visual, YAY! You all suck."

(In addition to that there's also the species of "angura fanboy", which is basically a mixture of all 3, except with make-up looking like raccoons, and music that basically thrives on sounding as shitty as possible.)

BUT, at least they all agree on something: bashing oshare. I guess everybody need something to look down upon. XD

Guest o hai itz will

Sadly I guess I come from the Dir en grey elitist fanbase, but I guess that pride comes from the success they've reached thus far in conjunction with every other Japanese band. Most DEG fans love the band soo much only because Kyo-san kawaii desu, and they have reached such relative acclaim that a Japanese band has never seen. It is near IMPOSSIBLE to find a Dir en grey fan that loves the music, for the MUSIC. It's always another factor which is utter bullshit.

I only like the music, so it does bother me (I get very butthurt) when people look down on the DEG fanbase as a whole. That's just fucked up ignorance.

ON THAT NOTE:

I really fucking hate the direction girugamesh is going right now. It's absolute bullshit. They're sacrificing originality for fame. Fuck that.

I only like the music, so it does bother me (I get very butthurt) when people look down on the DEG fanbase as a whole. That's just fucked up ignorance.

ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR BUTTHURT WEEABOOS. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS. AND IF YOU ARE BUTTHURT AT ANYTIME, I WILL LAUGH.

^ Good call about Kiyoharu. And I can't believe I forgot to mention Atsushi Sakurai's "fans".
I agree. I still can't believe people call him hot :/
Kiyoharu is sexy. There is a very large difference between being hot and sexy. Hot is just having a good appearance. Sexy is somebody who has a large sex appeal. For example, people are often attracted to people with confidence in themselves and who carry themselves well. This would be an example of someone who is sexy. This person doesn't necessarily have to have the best looking face or body in the world, rather, they just have to have that something about them that gets everyone wet.

And I think Kiyoharu definitely has that.

Guest o hai itz will

ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR BUTTHURT WEEABOOS. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS. AND IF YOU ARE BUTTHURT AT ANYTIME, I WILL LAUGH.

Am I acting butthurt?

i saw some people mention miyavi so now i must say that i hate the kavki boiz stuff or w/e the hell it's suppose to be. early miyavi was fine i guess but once he brought them in his music started to suck.

I really fucking hate the direction girugamesh is going right now. It's absolute bullshit. They're sacrificing originality for fame. Fuck that.

agree with this. they used to be so great. i hope they pull themselves together though or i'll completely lose hope.

a lot of other bands are going in a shit direction as well and it's sad.

Am I acting butthurt?
Butthurtedness comes in all forms and shapes. The "Waaah, but I'm a real fan of the band, all others are fake fans and they make us look bad"-routine certainly is one of it.

Oh, and for the record. I'm being polemic. Both here and in my previous post, but I thought this was the point of this thread?

You know what I hate, annoying little shit fans that get so freaking butthurt when a band releases something new and in a different style and bitch and moan about how the past releases and the previous style were sooooooooooooooooo much better. Frankly, the solution to this is simple. Stop fucking listening to the damn band if you hate their new direction. It is really quite simple and it would make the internet THAT much more sufferable.

Of course hardly any fans of VK or "j-rawk" will adhere to this BRILLIANT advice because they all think they know oh-so-much about music. Except that when you ask them why they dislike the new sound/release/direction, they'll give some bullshit excuse about how they are getting poppier, heavier, mainstream. etc. etc. etc. Do you people (no referring to anyone in particular, for the most part you know who you are) realize that bands are composed of people and people's musical taste is subject to change over time? And being how the people in band's are musicians, they channel their musical taste through their music, so of course it's going to change over the course of time. Who the fuck wants to listen to the same song rehashed over and over and over? Oh but when bands DO rehash the same songs over and over and fucking over, you all bitch and complain about how it sounds the same. Ridiculous.

Take the music as it comes. If you don't like it, fuck off. If you do like, also fuck off. It's not like most of you PAY to to listen to the music these bands put out or critique a band and their music. This is coming from a metalhead music elitist. If EVEN I get fed up with VK fans, imagine how truly abhorrent you all must be.

Also, the world of VK is very small and it sure as hell does not constitute the whole of "j-rawk" (which by the way is a stupid title. You all get butthurt when non japanese music listeners talk shit about japanese music, but with these tags and titles you are only causing the segregation of music and the proliferation of ignorance. Rock is rock, who in the fuck cares if its in Japanese????). The Japanese rock scene has a lot more to offer than a bunch of talentless fucks dressed like idiots. Again, this is coming from a large VK fan. Before it used to be so much easier to find the occasional jewel in the crap known as VK, but it has been getting progressively worse lately. Why? Because I don't give a fuck anymore, not necessarily because the wells of talent in the VK scene are drying up, even though they probably are.

TL;DR - I. HATE. YOU. YES, THE VK FANS. I DETEST, ABHOR, DEPLORE, AND DESPISE YOU. NOW GTFO OFF MA INTERWEBZ.

and again, if you actually take people seriously on the internet, that is a whole nother problem you should take care of. Stop having pointless arguments on the internets, where anonymity brings out the worst in of mankind. It is not like your contentiousness is going to change anyone's mind about ANYTHING.

PEACE, BITCHEZZZZZZZ

^ Good call about Kiyoharu. And I can't believe I forgot to mention Atsushi Sakurai's "fans".
Kiyoharu is sexy. There is a very large difference between being hot and sexy. Hot is just having a good appearance. Sexy is somebody who has a large sex appeal. For example, people are often attracted to people with confidence in themselves and who carry themselves well. This would be an example of someone who is sexy. This person doesn't necessarily have to have the best looking face or body in the world, rather, they just have to have that something about them that gets everyone wet.

Umm, it's not about whether he's sexy/hot or not. It's about the sexually frustrated fans he mostly has, which only appreciate him for being sexy, and not for being a good musician.

Umm, it's not about whether he's sexy/hot or not. It's about the sexually frustrated fans he mostly has, which only appreciate him for being sexy, and not for being a good musician.
well that's obnoxious and stupid regardless of what musician is in question.

and true for a load of vk bands/people like him. :/

at the point that people stop caring about the music and only call themselves "fans" because of that reason... i don't even know, it's pretty low and needs to stop, but it won't.

Guest o hai itz will
Butthurtedness comes in all forms and shapes. The "Waaah, but I'm a real fan of the band, all others are fake fans and they make us look bad"-routine certainly is one of it.

Oh, and for the record. I'm being polemic. Both here and in my previous post, but I thought this was the point of this thread?

You'd imagine that someone who creates a thread about the bands you hate, would be expecting people to disagree with them. Hmm...I guess not! Your misinterpretation for being butthurt was just a mere observation. I'm sure you've seen plenty of my posts where I've been outright rude. That's, what we can both agree on, would be "being butthurt".

No offense, but you're trying your best to show just how full of yourself you are. Holding yourself on a high horse and being a dumb bitch for the sake of arguing is in no way being "polemic". Then again all of your posts tend to have an atmosphere of being butthurt about them, so I really don't take it personally.

"Derp I am apart of the fanbase that hates all newer vk derp."

Orly? How is your butt feeling?

And if you're going to continue to be very...incompetent, I am going to suggest we take this to PM to avoid anymore thread disruption.

Then again all of your posts tend to have an atmosphere of being butthurt about them
i've been here for like two days and i've noticed just that in your posts, champ. i mean i don't dislike you anything, but your manner of posting and attitude gives off that vibe.

that's all i'm saying about it though.

You'd imagine that someone who creates a thread about the bands you hate, would be expecting people to disagree with them. Hmm...I guess not! Your misinterpretation for being butthurt was just a mere observation. I'm sure you've seen plenty of my posts where I've been outright rude. That's, what we can both agree on, would be "being butthurt".

No offense, but you're trying your best to show just how full of yourself you are. Holding yourself on a high horse and being a dumb bitch for the sake of arguing is in no way being "polemic". Then again all of your posts tend to have an atmosphere of being butthurt about them, so I really don't take it personally.

"Derp I am apart of the fanbase that hates all newer vk derp."

Orly? How is your butt feeling?

And if you're going to continue to be very...incompetent, I am going to suggest we take this to PM to avoid anymore thread disruption.

Dayum. You is mad. raaawwwrrr

err i was just explaining how people could find Kiyoharu sexually appealing despite him not being good looking. I never referred to his fans or anything and frankly me no give a dayum.

well that's obnoxious and stupid regardless of what musician is in question.

and true for a load of vk bands/people like him. :/

at the point that people stop caring about the music and only call themselves "fans" because of that reason... i don't even know, it's pretty low and needs to stop, but it won't.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. I actually knew a few people who do that, but oh well. They've gone as far as saying: "Oh, I don't like their [sCREW's] music much, but X and Y are hot." Srsly.

Guest o hai itz will
not mad. nowhere near it. I am actually a very calm person that just speaks my mind, and those words, tend to be very strong for the sake of impact.

not mad. nowhere near it. I am actually a very calm person that just speaks my mind, and those words, tend to be very strong for the sake of impact.
Which is exactly what I was doing. And apparently, they didn't fail to make an impact. :D

gaah okay den. I see. Well good luck to yah mate ;P