Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

I just hate most VK fans. The way they treat their favorite bands as infallible gods disturbs me. They can't be objective about anything; everything a band does is perfect. And don't dare express any criticism unless you want to be scolded like you're a 5 year old.

"If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything and don't listen to the band then waaaahhh!"

THIS! OMG SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT

more dislike then hate Dir En Grey well mostly Kyo sorry but hurting yourself  when you're singing at your own oncert why?  and why would anyone like that? it also mess up hes singing so I don't get it and its so gross & painful looking 

more dislike then hate Dir En Grey well mostly Kyo sorry but hurting yourself  when you're singing at your own oncert why?  and why would anyone like that? it also mess up hes singing so I don't get it and its so gross & painful looking 

yas you tell em!

also born were trash and they finally called it a day 5 years too late.

yas you tell em!

also born were trash and they finally called it a day 5 years too late.

umm  huh? I don't mind ir anyone likes him I just don't really get why 

I just hate most VK fans. The way they treat their favorite bands as infallible gods disturbs me. They can't be objective about anything; everything a band does is perfect. And don't dare express any criticism unless you want to be scolded like you're a 5 year old.

"If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything and don't listen to the band then waaaahhh!"

not very surprising tho considering the majority of the fanbase consists of literal children lmao (well ok, teenagers, but still)

also i REALLY don't like all these One Ok Rock-type bands...

I might contradict myself a la few pages back already but here's the thing because I am literally mad (apologies for profanity):

Fuck you, Yasutaka Nakata. Fuck your cheap songwriting.

Fuck you for legitly ruining all the potential Perfume had left. No wonder MEG ran away from you...

more dislike then hate Dir En Grey well mostly Kyo sorry but hurting yourself when you're singing at your own oncert why? and why would anyone like that? it also mess up hes singing so I don't get it and its so gross & painful looking

Kyo hasn't done any of the self harm stuff in years.

Then again, I also believe that most of it was theatrics. He almost always "cut" himself at the same part of the same song every time. The chest scratching was believable, but ripping his mouth open? Cutting his wrists? Nah.

Kyo hasn't done any of the self harm stuff in years.

Then again, I also believe that most of it was theatrics. He almost always "cut" himself at the same part of the same song every time. The chest scratching was believable, but ripping his mouth open? Cutting his wrists? Nah.

really? um how can you tell?

I'm sure when you saw Kyo clawing inside his mouth and punching his face, at some point he snuck a fake blood capsule in his mouth.

In the Vulgarism DVD, during Fukai, Kyo appears to slice at his wrist several times. Before that, you see him put something between his teeth and pull. I think he breaks a fake blood capsule and puts that on his wrists.

The chest scratching was real though. I don't doubt that.

Crunkcore is a literal abomination. Mixing the most cringiest of teen "ITS NOT A PHASE MOM" genres and you get their annoying, repulsive, child. A genre that is the same as slicing your arm open and rubbing feces and vomit in the wound, then proceeding to french kiss a homeless bum whom of which hasn't showered or brushed his teeth since age 12. 

All these bands coming up nowadays and their vocalists sound like crap, or they just have really awful technique.

Can't speak to whether Kyo actually did it, but for those who are doubting the possibility or plausibility of scratching the inside of your mouth, in my more younger, excessively emulating weeaboo days I definitely defaulted to that after another regretful phase which was 'cutting'. It produces more liquid than you'd expect but it's mostly because it's blood+saliva. I covered a shower wall with it easily.

However, my mouth will never be the same because of it and it's an unfortunate reminder and lesson to not be a fucking idiot.

The modern VK copy-pasta formula song writing. Heavy verse, melodic chorus, heavy verse, breakdown, bridge, rinse, repeat. I know 90 percent of these new shitty kei flavor-of-the-week bands are just learning how to write songs but for fuck's sake try something new. 

9 hours ago, doombox said:

The modern VK copy-pasta formula song writing. Heavy verse, melodic chorus, heavy verse, breakdown, bridge, rinse, repeat. I know 90 percent of these new shitty kei flavor-of-the-week bands are just learning how to write songs but for fuck's sake try something new. 

You just described my favorite kind of song <3 XD

On 4/15/2016 at 9:58 PM, peffy said:

a friend just made me watch babymetal

fuck babymetal

I hate babymetal too they're just so annoying to listen to.

Apparently one of the teachers at my school plays it during class all the time, I have a friend who's always complaining about it. I'm so glad I don't have him for any classes...

2 hours ago, Deathtopi4 said:

Apparently one of the teachers at my school plays it during class all the time, I have a friend who's always complaining about it. I'm so glad I don't have him for any classes...

i'd drop out

7 hours ago, Deathtopi4 said:

what the hell kind of class is that?

unless the class is on "crappy japanese pop culture",  your friend should complain to the .. principal/head teacher/supervisor/etc

On April 14, 2016 at 1:01 PM, NICKT said:

Can't speak to whether Kyo actually did it, but for those who are doubting the possibility or plausibility of scratching the inside of your mouth, in my more younger, excessively emulating weeaboo days I definitely defaulted to that after another regretful phase which was 'cutting'. It produces more liquid than you'd expect but it's mostly because it's blood+saliva. I covered a shower wall with it easily.

However, my mouth will never be the same because of it and it's an unfortunate reminder and lesson to not be a fucking idiot.

I know it's totally possible, but the thing is Kyo would spit out this thick and bright red blood. Didn't seem real at all.