Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

Seriously? The only people who acctually prefer, or think any of the post 2010 is better than 1st-3rd era has been new fans... I mean I like Double Twelve but it's nothing compared to Ningyou Shoukan or Street of ALICE IMO :P I also think Dada's vocals has changed for the worse. Sound like he's trying too hard...

For me personally I really love their 1st and 2nd era, but I absolutely cannot stand their 3rd.  In regards to Double Twelve, obviously the production value is much higher, and I personally don't think Dada sounds like he's trying too hard, to me it sounds like he's matured.  Nothing will ever live up to the original song Streets of Alice, however there are a couple on Double Twelve that I think come really close.  

Lynch.

They released amazing stuff from 2005 - 2007, then just SHADOWS happened I guess.

Felt like after that it's just rinse and repeat for them. And I can't stand it.

i hate angelo just because karyu is in it instead of d'espairsray, i hate micro forehead for the same reasons--D'espa are so close yet so far? what the fukkkkkk!!!!

Man, I feel you. I just don't get how everyone from d'espa went on to be in such marginal bands.

Kenzi are you mad nobody wants to copy this crap?

stfu

Sugizo i dont feel any soul in MESSIAH - from STAIRWAY's shit fest

Kirito you look is unique though? bitch please!

Toshiya you western metal rip off is so unique right, go eat shit

fucking scum, You thought you were all might fucking vk hero's but your all hypocritical punks that want to look down on new VK so bad, just goes to show that your insecure or even jealous, probably herd kiryu and started crying. 

Oyuugi Wagamama Paradeis are long dead but I will forever hate them and they will forever be number 1 on my 'worse oshare bands ever'. The fanbase was disgusting, I've never seen so many people drooling over a stupid looking dude with a voice like the ghosts in purgatory , this dude had the worse fashion style i've seen in oshare and acted like a 5 year old. Not to mention their drummer looked dead in every PV. Rest in fucking peace, you terrible band. Ya'll should be ashamed.

Versailles are boring. 

GOTCHAROCKA makes me sad. Jui left Vidoll to make one of the most bland music i've heard. (the last couple years of vidoll were awful, but still. what a waste)

The gazette piss me off. There was a time i thought Reita was the coolest man alive but now i wanna rip off his stupid nose band thing and jump on it ten times.

CindyKate are right up there with Aicle in terms of oshare goodness. It's sad no one seems to remember this oshare group called Kansai Hentai Kei Comic Visual band HEAR (関西変態系お笑いヴィジュアルバンドHEAR ) .these guys had a female vocalist and made fantastic music. But nah, let's just focus on Smileberry. ''Amai amai chokoretto'

The guittarist with ponytails from MORRIGAN is such an embarassement. So is the singer. go away please.

GACKT. No.

^ wtf at CindyKate hate. You make me so sad =(

I'm not entirely sure if this is supposed to be a VK-related thread or not. (only glanced at the first and last pages) but..

I seriously cannot stand Korean boy bands & girl bands. I hate the weird focus on the girls' legs. The way the guys wear makeup bothers me, too. The dark eyeshadow with short boyish haircuts is just not appealing to me. And I find it very odd that this type of Kpop has become so popular in Western countries. I know so many people who don't give a shit about non-English music BUT they somehow know all about BIG BANG etc and post that shit all over facebook/twitter. 

I cannot stand stuff like AKB48 and any group made of pre-pubescent children.

^ since this thread is all about hate and no whinning

I hate that visual kei guys be looking like fucking throw up and cant seem to get make up fucking right, and its generally the same dry shit with pounds of it on and they dont even look interesting like Ariana Grande in focus or Lady gaga. And the only band that generally has there shit together is Lycaon, and even with that their magazine looks shit on there official looks. And they just focus on the vocalist looking like a dumb ass and wanna be cute. And if you going to look like a women in revealing clothes please learn how to work like a woman of a true feminine guy like  YANIS MARSHALL and shake that fuck ass, hips, ect. How come sug is the only one doing choreography? lazy bums? While Kpop women now how to work generally what even if there boobs and butts are small. Even though the guys are beautiful they still show off there manhood by thrusting their junk, bodyroll, and sometimes power leg work. And they actually now what a sex face is and basically how too be hot. the point of vk is to be weird right sorry you aint doing shit compared to the movies and tv shows i watched, and also Yohio a foregneir is whooping your ass at it so vk loosing

but yeah fuck big bang

is it ok to name non Japanese band?

because probably there's no band in the world I hate as much as Assking Alexandria.

I really gave this bunch of screaming kids a try. lots of tries.

ended up closing ALL videos at around half mark.

so bland, so stupid, so pathetic, too polished.

OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one!!!11eleven

whew. I feel so much better now.

My buddy has been getting into An Cafe recently.  We do song rotations while we drink, and the other night he played like 10 songs from them in a row when his turn came up. I WANT TO GOUGE MY EYES OUT AND PIERCE MY EARDRUMS WITH A HAIRPIN

Yeah, I can't listen to An Cafe, Blu-Billion, RonoCro.. well, RonoCro had maybe 1 song that I found listenable.

.. I don't like the vocalists from Moran, yazzmad, D=OUT, D, Dir en grey. I might have liked some of their songs but the vocals ruined it.

Blood on the Dancefloor, Brokencyde and Black Veil Brides. Basically all of the faux-screamo and scene kid shit. Their delusional fans too.

The singer from Dog in the Parallel World Orchestra is what I imagine a soulless vessel for the devil would look and sound like. He has dead eyes.

tumblr_mafhd1OTy01qhllb9o1_500.gif

Nooooo pls don't insult Haru ;(

...seriously though, Dog in the PWO doesn't interest me the slightest. I just really digged Haru's older band オーダーメイド (ordermade). They were so all over the place with their music.

Hmmm so what do I hate today? OH YES. I heard this song on the radio tonight. I hated the song, but I couldn't shake the feeling that some of the vocals sounded like Alexi Laiho was singing. Then I shazam'd the song. AND IT WAS FUCKING ALEXI LAIHO SINGING. I can't fucking believe he could take part in something this awful

.. I don't like the vocalists from Dir en grey. I might have liked some of their songs but the vocals ruined it.

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE he is ughhhhhhh yuck, like it's just trys way to hard to be something and i have to turn it off. people are so up his but though saying he is the best vocalist ever when his brand of whinning = death, and when people say sadie  ripped him of, im like mao does not sound like death and is acutacally really listenable if their music didnt end up in a ditch. And that weak as false cord needs to go back into hiding its embarrassing. his screams from  gitated Screams of Maggots are okay. but i cant listen to them regardless cause of that bitch ass hypocrite

tumblr_n12aqxnFPx1qe48o0o1_500.jpg and this western hair cut is so pathetic

the fact that bangya actually allowed a fucking horrible musical abomination such as elektel-shiki to exist long enough to release more than just 1 demotape

I don't get the hype behind  X Japan. 

X100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Nooooo pls don't insult Haru ;(

...seriously though, Dog in the PWO doesn't interest me the slightest. I just really digged Haru's older band オーダーメイド (ordermade). They were so all over the place with their music.

To be honest, I actually remember getting an ordermade song from you in one of the MH tradeoffs and liking it.

I can't stand Dog in the PWO's music though, and something about his look and overall vibe is really unnerving to me.

For some strange reason, I've been in a super fucking pissed off mood today, so... I'm gonna get some of the hate out of my system!

I fucking hate Kpop so fucking much. I don't just hate it because I hate pop music, but because it's everywhere. I used to be okay with the boybands existing, just because I thought the guys were hot, but now I just think they're ALL obnoxious tools.

I find it very odd that this type of Kpop has become so popular in Western countries. I know so many people who don't give a shit about non-English music BUT they somehow know all about BIG BANG etc and post that shit all over facebook/twitter.

Yep, pretty much this.

Also, idol-group girls (AKB, SKE, NMB, XKZ, AKC, DKF) make me fucking puke.

I don't get the hype behind X Japan.

[2]

because probably there's no band in the world I hate as much as Assking Alexandria.

I really gave this bunch of screaming kids a try. lots of tries.

ended up closing ALL videos at around half mark.

I don't even bother checking out Asking Alexandria because their name is fucking stupid.

Let's see, who else I can hate on??

Oh, I know! Kiwamu: the run-down hooker of faux-gawf veekay!

I blame him for suicide ali's disbandment (I ranted about it here), and will probably always blame/hate him for it. I'm also blaming him for umbrella "leaving" Starwave (my conspiracy theory is that Kiwi kicked them off the label for being a great sounding band that didn't have poser goth beep-boops). I was also unhappy that he deleted the band's back catalogue from distributors, as if the releases never happened. Not sure if I can scapegoat him for lix.'s so-called hiatus. Tokami is the only band on that label that's got a good sound and is going strong. Pretty much every other band on that label either sucks or simply doesn't interest me. Oh, and I think BLOOD is stupid.

im happy dead children are returning to wherever they came from (irrelevence) but i dont want to see this band go to shit just cuz they're shit

mast+ray was never supposed to end up like this, and im not even that big of an aliene fan--its just that dc had so much potential but all of it went to shit i have no clue why

tokami is a piece of shit to, they had under the garden then got on drugs tryibg to be the new selm and then they just got lost

I literally cannot express how much I fucking hate BABYMETAL. their music is some of the worst, generic, kawaii mite mite bullshit ive hever heard ugh. The only half decent song is megitsune, and even that song lacks holy shit.

I just hate most VK fans. The way they treat their favorite bands as infallible gods disturbs me. They can't be objective about anything; everything a band does is perfect. And don't dare express any criticism unless you want to be scolded like you're a 5 year old.

"If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything and don't listen to the band then waaaahhh!"