Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

I fucking hate Sadie "fans." To Scale Evil Mad Science to Sadie is ridiculous. Sadie isnt boring dry pure shit metalcore; They do hardcore, hard/deathcore, melodic death, rock  and nu metal. Sadie is a idgaf band like previous The thirteen releases. Delusional fucks i swear.  To pretend 50-90% of sadie never existed or the quilty is the same because his notes remind you of kyo, fuck outta here methheads.  

Spoiler

Pain after pain who? Whisper on dick? Bite the dick?

Spoiler

now this is sadie 

AKA 

Spoiler

Edited by blackdoll

On 1/24/2017 at 12:46 PM, Aferni said:

One word. 

FUGLY

everything in this video is fugly, the production, fugly. The band members, Fugly. Those Vocals, Fugly. The vocalist's expressionless face syndrome, fugly. Those pig-sex warbling growls, fugly. 

(I'm so sorry I couldn't help myself OTL)

And just to add something actually relevant to this thread...

Mejibray (I will never get the hype. I wanted them to be good, but I ended up liking about 3 songs. *shrug*)

Deviloof (Seeing them live traumatized me, I'm still not over it. They're probably better now but lord they were a mess.)

Edited by doombox

8 hours ago, Bear said:

Sadie did hardcore and melodic death metal? Got any examples on this?

not a 100 but that fusion melodic death that i came across. or maybe just melodic riffage as i don't fully grasp the concepts of metal genres

Spoiler

Hardcore, umm i listen to german bands and rise of the north star and it sounds similar enough, just weaker, not raw. So again probably just elements. Though the bands i listen to are flexible with the riffage. Chaotic World got taken off :tw_angry:

Spoiler

Feel free to correct me on the genre. Whatever it was, it was random nonsense which is sadie. 

I can't get into Matenrou Opera because of the singer, I hate his voice, he uses vibrato WAY too damn much and is a bit too whiny/high-pitched for my taste.

theres a distinct lack of vk bands doing PROPER synthpop these days & it upsets me

Edited by Tokage

21 hours ago, Bear said:

Sadie did hardcore and melodic death metal? Got any examples on this?

so this guy says bite the black is swedish melodic death :tw_joy::tw_joy: TF

Spoiler

still it not  sadie, their melodic sounds different.... Also He say Kyo aint the only influence

Edited by blackdoll

Ooooh somewhere to express my AKB frustrations!

FUCK AKB! There’s, like, 200 of them and they all have the same personalities. Not to mention that they’re only popular because 85% of their fans are creepy, middle aged Japanese salesmen who fap to their favorite girl. And that’s another thing. How can you have a favorite IF THEY’RE THE EXACT FUCKIN SAME?! And how can they be the third best selling artist of all time?! I’ve talked to tonnns of Japanese people who know of AKB, and  few strong fans as well, and not ONE could tell me their favorite song. It’s all a matter of 200 cute Japanese girls fellating pickles on their PV’s that sums up their success. Fuck ‘em.

MOMUSU SOLDIER FOREVER.

.....Okay, I’m good now lol.

On 2/23/2018 at 9:33 AM, blackdoll said:

Feel free to correct me on the genre. Whatever it was, it was random nonsense which is sadie. 

This i can agree with. Sadie had a lot of weird fluctuations.  One of the most weird ones in my opinion is Crimson tear for some reason i cant get into that one. I feel as tho they should have remastered that song and made it better. I think late sadie the band just ran outta ideas so they did some weird fusion crap aka GANGSTA *cough cough*. Although i still feel that The thirteen changed for the better. Anything before Bites the black is absolute sht and Mao is much more capable of doing better then what he is currently doing.

On a separate note my music hate goes out to most of the singers who are somewhat predictable. Or a singer who uses monotone 50% of the song over there already good voice /bad voice.:lolita_sad:

Example the new singer of B'laive: I miss the old one

17 minutes ago, suji said:

merry's m-ology was a flop, save for a few songs

I forget about this all the time, even though I hyped it, even though I spent money on it. It still kinda feels like they haven't released an album since NOnsenSe MARkeT...

Girugamesh always sucked never had any talent like deathgaze. fuck off my ipod

Not to this again but im bored. a while back someone said Satsuki is a great vocalist and he is better than Yuuki (Lycaon, Initial'L) and this event popped up back in my mind and i just feel like Dragging Satsuki as well as RES a little though at least they have a bit of actually talent. The band has a cult following probably Diru garbage and those with taste that miss Baiser and maybe other 90s La'mule cause that's were they got their sounds from. Lycaon got stuff from 90's as well but it was upgraded and never clone shit. Then when they disbanded they got the Elvis  and Amy Winehouse treatment. But Satsuki's mid and Low range voice is straight ass to point it's annoying. Then we have these high notes and falsettos that have no depth and are just him crying or whining past that Kon range (you try to do it). Satsuki is just weak. and i wont bother with his poor imitation Kon and Baiser screams and i need a inhaler growls -- though he did have some nice wet one in a track or to. The only thing he really has is the "is that a female voice" he did back in the day on track like vision of you, sincerely.

this is how you do a low voice

Spoiler

this is how you do high note and falsetto

Spoiler

@1:53

Now theirs been an update on Yuuki since that thread and Yuuki's still Bodies but harder

Spoiler

Now that's raw natural, fucking actual, talent, body your fav at metal or a ballad. As for RES Jesus, Alejandro, MELANCHOLIC, or Dahlia ect. solos. Thank U next. 毒女, can you feel it, ect solos to for Initial'L

Now if Yuuki isnt your cup of Tea, here are are other bands smoking Satsuki/RES

Spoiler

I know the VK like to come as a whole and protect and shower a few bands (diru, Gazette, RES, ect.) with love through delusion and peer pressure and shit on the rest but you can always do some research and form your own thoughts.