Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

9 hours ago, peffy said:

what the hell kind of class is that?

unless the class is on "crappy japanese pop culture",  your friend should complain to the .. principal/head teacher/supervisor/etc

Sadly it's just Digital Electronics class xD and not only did the teacher play the music, he was upset that my friend wouldn't "give them any props"... 

Unfortunately complaining to the administration likely would not do any good, playing awful music during class is a very common thing among many teachers at my school. Most of them do it to try to be hip or whatever.  

4 hours ago, Saishu said:

I know it's totally possible, but the thing is Kyo would spit out this thick and bright red blood. Didn't seem real at all. 

the cuts on his chest and all were definitely real, but I've always been sceptical about the blood from his mouth. It just didn't feel possible + as you said, it looked too bright to be actual blood.

4 hours ago, Deathtopi4 said:

playing awful music during class is a very common thing among many teachers at my school. Most of them do it to try to be hip or whatever.  

man, schools got weird

when i went to school, music was only played in music class..

3 hours ago, Alin said:

I hate One Ok Rock , every time i hear that stupid name i want to punch something.

Overrated band , in my opinion. Nasty music.

It's not really a stupid name, at least not in the sense it came about.

Plus you have to take into account they're Japanese, expecting a proper, 'normal' English name is bad-play.

But seriously, wanting to punch something when you hear just a name? That's an issue dude, should probably deal with it.

And congratulations, the logic fallacy of "Hey I didn't like this, so it's bad". Not the first time I've seen it here, won't be the last.

3 hours ago, NICKT said:

And congratulations, the logic fallacy of "Hey I didn't like this, so it's bad". Not the first time I've seen it here, won't be the last.

99% of the internet talks like that

4 hours ago, peffy said:

99% of the internet talks like that

If that's the case then it's become apparent that as I age, I'm spending an incredibly less amount of time on the internet.

DADAROMA maybe a waste of space with their lack of right direction but they shit on DEG existence!

On 4/27/2016 at 6:17 PM, NICKT said:

It's not really a stupid name, at least not in the sense it came about.

Plus you have to take into account they're Japanese, expecting a proper, 'normal' English name is bad-play.

But seriously, wanting to punch something when you hear just a name? That's an issue dude, should probably deal with it.

You do realize, he put it directly in his post, "in my opinion".

59 minutes ago, Atreides said:

You do realize, he put it directly in his post, "in my opinion".

Overrated band , in my opinion. Nasty music.

lrn2rd

People who think kpop suck have a stick up their ass and refuse to admit defeat. one song yet so powerful

was going to put the gallo back on my phone cause new hyuna suck but nope, this, sistar's title, and monsta

Edited by blackdoll

I don't think I hate any bands... not bands I've actually heard. I hate oshare bands in general, despite some of them being good, I just hate their colorful style... but I don't think I've heard enough of them to actually hate them.
I hate Malice Mizer and X-Japan being so overrated and all, but I can't say either that I hate the bands per se.

I do hate Aoi from gazette. He is obnoxious, whiny and throws tantrums on Twitter like a teenager. 
I realize Kiyoharu is a great musician with an undeniable sex appeal... but I hate his face. He is ugly as fuck. I'd like him way more if he worn a paper bag over his head.
Not really VK but I also hate Daigo's clownish persona. 

I hate the gazette fans who refuse to acnowledge there are other good vk bands and Versailles fans that go "omg D and Misaruka are totally ripping off Versailles". Bitch, no. Those bands have been using the vampire theme/Renaissance looks before Kamijo even had Versailles' theme in mind.

I also hate when people hear just one song and say "omg this band is total crap!". I don't think a single song can account for a band's overall quality. I personally bother to listen to a full album, EP or a couple of singles before saying "this band is crappy". After one song I can say "this band is not my style/I don't like their sound/they don't really strike my fancy" but going all music-critic and go out of my way to bash a band after one try... idk why so many people on social media seem to love doing that.

I just want to say some things:

1. Never, Never confuse the band with their fandoms. Fandoms are the same, wherever you go or whatever you listen to. They are 95% annoying.

2. For those who mentioned that some artists has sexually frustrated fans or fans who love them cuz of their looks not cuz of being a musician:

Haven't you realized yet that 90% of any vk band fans are love them cuz of they're looking good. Just because they're fans they aren't supposed to have sense of music. Most of them just listen to bands without any understanding of music, just cannot decide what makes music good or which artists are talented. Then don't even care about it. (That's why lot of musically shit /I mean really terrible/, but looking good bands has huge fandoms)

3. Someone who wrote about Kiyoharu and that he has confidence in himself and thats sexy, I totally agree. I admire that charisma and self-confidence what he has, even though he isn't the most good looking man in the world. (I don't even think that he looks good, but sexy)

It was already said but I think it deserves to be said more often: I can't stand Babymetal.

I don't usually hate on bands so I feel a little guilty for saying this... But gosh how I hate them. I think it's a shame they mix the pop thing because the instrumentals alone are good.

On 19/08/2016 at 5:37 PM, Komorebi said:

and Versailles fans that go "omg D and Misaruka are totally ripping off Versailles". Bitch, no. Those bands have been using the vampire theme/Renaissance looks before Kamijo even had Versailles' theme in mind.

Also Kiryu fans saying they wish there was more bands like that but when there is some people complain they are ripping Kiryu...

Edited by len

On 19.08.2016 at 10:37 PM, Komorebi said:

I also hate when people hear just one song and say "omg this band is total crap!". I don't think a single song can account for a band's overall quality. I personally bother to listen to a full album, EP or a couple of singles before saying "this band is crappy". After one song I can say "this band is not my style/I don't like their sound/they don't really strike my fancy" but going all music-critic and go out of my way to bash a band after one try... idk why so many people on social media seem to love doing that.

THIS.

I don't like one ok rock because it's not my type of music, but I don't hate it.

About X-japan, I like most songs in Vanishing Vision, Blue Blood and half of Jealousy, also like hide, heath and sugizo, but I absolutely hate all those yoshiki sad ballads, I would rather listening to Nagizaka46. And I wiil never forgive yoshiki for calling kyo (D'erlanger) a bad singer.

Oh I hate almost every boy idol groups from Korea, and a few Korean or Chinese boy idols I really can't tell if they are Korean or Chinese.

Is it ok here to share other people's hatred?

My mother hates Hisashi Imai ("He looks like your grandma")

Jun Togawa ("Who is this horrible old woman? She makes your Acchan sound like an angel.")

Kiryu ("f*cking awful")

Sugizo's solo instrument tracks ("THESE are called music?")

Kyosuke Himuro in b. blue

Toshi in Joker

She is totally ok with most Black Metal and Death Metal, very strange.

On 19-8-2016 at 11:37 PM, Komorebi said:

what if they're one of those bands that only manage to pump out like 3 songs total before folding though? : ^ )

One word. 

FUGLY

everything in this video is fugly, the production, fugly. The band members, Fugly. Those Vocals, Fugly. The vocalist's expressionless face syndrome, fugly. Those pig-sex warbling growls, fugly. 

34 minutes ago, 『 A F E R N I 』 said:

One word. 

FUGLY

everything in this video is fugly, the production, fugly. The band members, Fugly. Those Vocals, Fugly. The vocalist's expressionless face syndrome, fugly. Those pig-sex warbling growls, fugly. 

Since you've said it all....... i just laughed

but why doesn't he open his mouth, that really bothered me lol not to mention the pig thing he did, i almost threw the monitor through the window