Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

Blogged about supposedly having been

taken into the hospital, except

all the pics he posted were stock images found on Google lmao

So he really wasn't In the hospital?

So he really wasn't In the hospital?

Like 95% sure he wasn't, and he was just attention whoring

Oshare Kei in general. ughhhhhh... AND ROYZ!!! WHAT IS THAT CYBER DRAGON METAL SHIT I JUST CAN'T STAND UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cyber dragon metal shit just made my day XD lolololol

^ They're so pitiful I can't even bring myself to feel amused.

Oh yeah, I hate Satsuki. I really do.

Usually, I'd just ignore the stuff I dislike, but when something I like gives me a reason to dislike, I don't dislike. I start hating.

Stupidest thing he's done, leaving ReS.

Those solo songs disgust me. What a waste of his voice.

Cyber dragon metal shit just made my day XD lolololol

ahaha lol, :D but seriously the MVs are like old emo myspace blown in your face seconds away from the band "dancing" in mismatched costumes lookin' like im a real though dragon and shit, trying to be cyber space seductive for like 2 seconds lol.

I thought he was in the hospital, but just lied about his fans sending him shit.

idk I personally find Kisaki drama to be hilarious more than outraging.

All i recall was that he used fake googled pics and tried to pass it off as if it happened to him lol

Oshare Kei in general. ughhhhhh... AND ROYZ!!! WHAT IS THAT CYBER DRAGON METAL SHIT I JUST CAN'T STAND UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hating oshare is rather passé is it not? Just Irokui and early Aicle alone eclipse a healthy portion of the bands around today.

CindyKate was one of the most under appreciated band is the scene 2

Oh yeah, I hate Satsuki. I really do.

Usually, I'd just ignore the stuff I dislike, but when something I like gives me a reason to dislike, I don't dislike. I start hating.

Stupidest thing he's done, leaving ReS.

Those solo songs disgust me. What a waste of his voice.

I personally prefer RES, but I have to admit at times Satsuki's voice wasn't appropriate for their sound. His solo is a bit too pop for me, but some songs really suits his voice. I've understood that many agree with you though...

I accidently came across a picture of Misaruka today and it pissed me off....reminded me of how bad they are. The first thing I saw with them was that horrible cover of Malice Mizer's song Gekka no yasoukyoku, and as a Malice Mizer fan I couldn't have gotten a worse start with that band. Saw them live half a year ago and that didn't really help, the members seemed rather annoying and the music is the kind which sounds the same (a cd sounds like 3 different songs, that kind). To be honest I could probably add all the bands on Kiwamu's label (except for Velvet Eden, despitethem going downhills I can't hate them since I absolutly love the first 3 eras)

Hating oshare is rather passé is it not? Just Irokui and early Aicle alone eclipse a healthy portion of the bands around today.

CindyKate was one of the most under appreciated band is the scene 2

Agree. CK was better than like, 75% of what else was out there at the time.

i hate kisaki and his trash so much that i think im starting to stan him

help

im subconsciously starting to do my makeup like his

HELP

I  hate versallies and kamijo, like they are so dry, and people stay hyping them like they are the best. Like kaya and FF i could see. Maybe because people are so quick to hope on what? technicality? like lmao there is so much better stuff like kiryu, grieva.

also any of those people that spoke out in the criticism part https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_kei cause they are all fake as shit. and fuck their bands too cause why the hell would you be in a band with a dickhead. 

I hate Angelo. Angelo were a lazy, low rent GARBAGE band when they debuted, and now, even with Karyu in the fold, they continue to make GARBAGE a decade later. And people buy it (apparently)! Their best songs sound like songs that weren't good enough for a Pierrot album ten years ago.

Versailles is a freakin' joke. They're how I imagine a Saturday Night Live skit mocking Visual would sound. If I had to genre-tag them, I'd label them Anime Convention Rock.

Inoran should be publicly stoned for this bullshit. This is the guy who wrote Gravity... and am I watching a music video by him or, like, Pitbull? 

I hate Kiyoharu releasing garbage ass new songs and calling it Kuroyume because Hitoki's playing bass. COULD YOU FUCKING NOT THANKS.

Lynch is piece of shit, and suck major balls, they were  good at fist but are str8 shit when ever they changed

deathgaze is fucking awful, same shit

I personally prefer RES, but I have to admit at times Satsuki's voice wasn't appropriate for their sound. His solo is a bit too pop for me, but some songs really suits his voice. I've understood that many agree with you though...

I accidently came across a picture of Misaruka today and it pissed me off....reminded me of how bad they are. The first thing I saw with them was that horrible cover of Malice Mizer's song Gekka no yasoukyoku, and as a Malice Mizer fan I couldn't have gotten a worse start with that band. Saw them live half a year ago and that didn't really help, the members seemed rather annoying and the music is the kind which sounds the same (a cd sounds like 3 different songs, that kind). To be honest I could probably add all the bands on Kiwamu's label (except for Velvet Eden, despitethem going downhills I can't hate them since I absolutly love the first 3 eras)

I just wanna say as someone who's been following Velvet Eden since they came out pretty much, Double Twelve is my favorite album from them.  Sure they used alot of their old songs as a crutch but it really is an opus magna from them.  However their new single was meh.

I just wanna say as someone who's been following Velvet Eden since they came out pretty much, Double Twelve is my favorite album from them.  Sure they used alot of their old songs as a crutch but it really is an opus magna from them.  However their new single was meh.

Seriously? The only people who acctually prefer, or think any of the post 2010 is better than 1st-3rd era has been new fans... I mean I like Double Twelve but it's nothing compared to Ningyou Shoukan or Street of ALICE IMO :P I also think Dada's vocals has changed for the worse. Sound like he's trying too hard...

I fucking hate GOTCHAROCKA. Or is it GOTHAROCKA? I have no idea because their name SUCKS.

Fucking gothcharocka is the lamest band ever. The shit they release is so bland and lacks any kind of personality. Fuck them and their music, they have a vocalist like Jui and they STILL can't produce decent songs?

disclaimer: don't you fucking dare to correct the way i spelled their name, i hate them so much they don't even deserve to have their name spelled correctly > :(

Edited by paradoxal

"Hate" is a very strong word (blaming myself for joining the bandwagon muuuch earlier back in the day).

Nonetheless, what I learned to dislike lately is how a huge mouthful of bands (visual-based, actually) tend to mix synth/programming, drumming and riffage together so badly that they end up being offbeat rather than striving to corroborate the "sum" of these instrumental aspects. For the love of god, is it really that hard to apply proper electronics and/or real *THWOMP* (not keystroke-core pls) sounds? Looking at you, cheap Yamaha orchestra clash effects circa '98 on Lycaon's "Psychedelic Jelly" and the infamous keystroking by courtesy of Deathgaze and any band that utilizes trigger warnings in such cheap ways.

This post might smell like one of your good ol' rants against VK and how "everything sucks there" (- Gordon, Jrocknyc ®), but here's the thing:

it doesn't more than a decade for bands and their staff to master their earsight without spending too much on gadget-n-device-o-fests with protools'ing (which honestly enough sounds worse when applied by trendy kids these days), but at least non-vk acts learn to overcome budget-strict mixes/masters after a few indie records! What's with our VK hosts then? Going backwards, I presume? Any self-respecting collective/act should know how things actually roll in music industries circa 2010s - experiences pass on and next generations gain more advantage in hassling with their mixing tables etc. So did the "good" experience pass on in this case? I am gonna let you guys figure it out and inspect the whole matter in much larger context, e.g. these forever indie vkcore bands. (inb4 "but muh unique vk soundscape")

No wonder that despite my sympathies towards everything I did and endorsed as a VK weeaboo, I couldn't find any major aspects I could take seriously anymore. Visual acts of this generation do seem like those who - according to the voices of harsh critique - neglect things what their biases and influences have left them. How many years or decades it will take to fix this "incompetent sponge"-phenomenon (related to ripoffs and inability to emulate influences as their own)? Here's hoping at least those cashing figures of current VK a.k.a ex-Baiser Yukari (now "le Producer") FINALLY realize their plan of eventually Johnny's-ing the specific bunch of VK acts (e.g. Blu-Billion and Kameleo, whoever pushed them) to show others how major-based business won't necessarily kill your "charms" - I know, I know, major label moves have stigmas upon them but let this sink for a moment:

do these indie label collectives exhibit "emerging" attributes in their sound?

(kudos to those who realize this one huge reference I made in this comment)

I fucking hate GOTCHAROCKA. Or is it GOTHAROCKA? I have no idea because their name SUCKS.

Fucking gothcharocka is the lamest band ever. The shit they release is so bland and lacks any kind of personality. Fuck them and their music, they have a vocalist like Jui and they STILL can't produce decent songs?

disclaimer: don't you fucking dare to correct the way i spelled their name, i hate them so much they don't even deserve to have their name spelled correctly > :(

request more mods to act like this

i hate angelo just because karyu is in it instead of d'espairsray, i hate micro forehead for the same reasons--D'espa are so close yet so far? what the fukkkkkk!!!!

i also HATE unite because they're ugly and oshare

i hate gackt with a passion because he's a troll

i hate paranoid=/=circus because they're extra ugly

ok great now i can breathe easy

one ok rock is a piece of shit that came out of america's ass

I don't usually do requests, but I'll see what I can do.

yesss bishhhhh