Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

i hate kisaki from phantasmgoria and yoshiki. i respect all musicians but they are just trying to milk profits out of their band. that's not good music :(
one of the main reasons why i hate mainstream popularity. once they become popular they demand lots of requests

kekeke, send the domo out!

:domo: :domo: :domo: :domo: :domo:

:domo: :domo: :domo: :domo: :domo:

i guess everyone have the rights to get a job

and get paid from it. Even if that should come from playing music. So sell out is not a bad thing, it's an universal thing and walk along with the music itself.

you should really go and check what sell out means. yes it's a bad thing. but you are not a sell out if you make money from your music

you are sell out when

you stop make music because you love it

and you just make it to make a lot of money - not for the creation + art.

that's what is annoying in pop. the money is above art

"Selling out" refers to the perception that someone is compromising their integrity, morality, or principles in exchange for money or "success"

i hate selling out. 8=> from nozomi's description. the popularity of acts is greater than their music/art. i hate it too when they stop producing music (exclude the when they are very old, disabled). you will noticed that there are bands/acts are more popular than the greater bands/acts and you will argue with their fans. compare "you didnt give your best shot" bands and the bands who are very happy that they can perform and try their best to produce good and or great music.

@ nozomi: alright, i accept your theory.

But, surely enough, many artists not leaving music to make money as you said. It's their labels. You know, many of the executives aren't musicians.

They're just graduates of business school, so there goes.

There's many pop artists that still holds on to what they believe though.

So to me the word sell out is a biased subject.

We cannot judge some artist a sell out just because they change direction in their music. I am trying to say, metal isn't better than pop or electronic.

In many cases, the word sell out just the easy way out as an excuse by some selfish followers of a band that didn't accept the phase that their favourites bands been going and about to go in the future (and gonna be known outside their circle).

To my understanding, either major artists or indies, both are making music.

Both are creative and in the same time, get some cash in.

I am sure that these indies artists would want to expand their popularity and gain more listeners so that many peoples could hear and may o(or may not) agree with their thoughts brought by their lyrics.

We cannot really blame musicians. They have responsibilities once they signed a contract deal from a label. The artists may remain the same, with the same ideology and stuffs. It's just different systems once they signed to a bigger and more stable label. I guess all of us smart enough to see which are Labels's products and which are not.

It's not so wise to always label every band as sell out once they change direction in music. We as listeners often judged artists overly just because they didn't become someone that we wish to be.

i hate sell out's too - it's like when you betray everything you used to believe in just to make money.

when you don't make the music you want - but you make it "the way it should be" in order to sell a lot

but i agree

actually i believe that we can never know for sure.

the musicians can only know in their hearts if they are sell outs or not.

we can't tell for sure why someone changed their music style - if he is doing it only for money.

only in the cases they used to say in puplic they are against major labels. and pop/mainstream industry and suddenly they became pop

or you can see clearly some music labels may even refuse to release an album, if it's uncommercial.

why is fans like xxsongforanimexx cant differentiate the kyo of d'erlanger and kyo of dir en grey?

eh, some people may not aware D'Erlanger even exists if they're just got introduced to J-music. perhaps. Just my theory.

eh, some people may not aware D'Erlanger even exists if they're just got introduced to J-music. perhaps. Just my theory.

youre theory is right

the also reason is they only saw what's new and what's popular

(i pity it when they forgot those metal, japanese rock bands.)

to contradict those fans i created lots of posts everywhere so all the bands will become popular HAHAHA

there can only be one GOOD Kyo and he already sings in dir en grey

too bad for the others LOL

thats your opinion booooo i respect others but i dont respect you if you dont respect me

another reason to make me mad youre the dude who said that oldies sucks new ones is cool. you have a very narrow minded taste :huh:

thats your opinion booooo i respect others but i dont respect you if you dont respect me

another reason to make me mad youre the dude who said that oldies sucks new ones is cool. you have a very narrow minded taste :huh:

u jus mad cuz the new music is actually POPULAR

and if it's POPULAR then its good

just take a look at MTV's top 40 and compare it to your stupid '80s bands and you'll see why nobody likes those old bands

Guest 膣分泌液

just take a look at MTV's top 40 and compare it to your stupid '80s bands and you'll see why nobody likes those old bands

Dead.

-

UnsraW are actually shit. Too bad their vocalist recovered from his aids or whatever.

To the both of you: why does it either have to be liking only old bands or liking only new bands? There are people who like both new and old bands lol~

i think Tokage just being sarcastic? :D

chill, you guys. We can debate but do it healthy :P

oh dont worry I'm getting lulz from this thread~its highly amusing

I just came back here to express my hatred for Sadie some more.

Here I am expressing it.

Also the influx of beep beep 8-bit requests lately when it's so unlikely they'll be given it. Herp derp.