thenewtitle26

3 months ago

I miss it when D'erlanger didn't suck?

#

bsbron123

22 hours ago

@thenewtitle26? newtitle26 sucks

A+ debating skills bro.

@ ronluna: A quick suggestion. Maybe you should ask them why they feel that way or at least explain why you disagree with them, rather than just re-posting their comments and calling them idiots. You just look like a butthurt fangirl, tbh.

And some of those comments seem like legit, inconsequential opinions; not all that incredibly stupid in any way.

@ ronluna: A quick suggestion. Maybe you should ask them why they feel that way or at least explain why you disagree with them, rather than just re-posting their comments and calling them idiots. You just look like a butthurt fangirl, tbh.

And some of those comments seem like legit, inconsequential opinions; not all that incredibly stupid in any way.

im not a girl you see 8=> 8=> LOL

they probably think that they just suck and they dont like their music

all bands have haters you see even the greatest bands in history of everything

the dizzy thing hes in the other band why they cant move on?

(collected some comments that are also interesting)

HE CALLED ME AN ALIEN THATS THE MAIN REASON TO BE ANGRY

why should he always arguing in my opinions

people have their own taste

he didnt try to watch rose tinted view either thinking of dizzy and the d'erlanger's speed metal demo sounds.

HE CLAIMED THAT HIS COMMENTS ARE ALL TRUE/FACT? (its just his opinion)

(dont watch it if you dont like it why bother?)

in contradiction to that yeah i ask people about their opinions here

i compose some hate arguments also in the previous posts if you see the previous posts

EDIT: commited lots of mistakes and added some more also thanking the people who gave their suggestions comments etc. added more

Hate is a strong word and I cannot understand how people could hate X Japan. Surely, there are things you DISLIKE about the band but seriously, HATE the whole band!? What kind of bullshit is that.

I mean, I don't like the fangirls who still dream about sleeping with hide, don't like the lack of new material, don't like Yoshiki's attitude sometimes, but come on, how could you HATE a band that made Art of Life, Kurenai, Sadistic Desire and all that amazing music?

I hate the word "western" so much, specially when people that are even from America, Europe etc use it. It makes me think of a cowboy phobia or something.
XD

d'erlanger just suck, period

all bands from the '80s that are still around nowadays are shit ( not counting buck-tick and kinniku shojotai, they cool )

Hate is a strong word and I cannot understand how people could hate X Japan. Surely, there are things you DISLIKE about the band but seriously, HATE the whole band!? What kind of bullshit is that.

I mean, I don't like the fangirls who still dream about sleeping with hide, don't like the lack of new material, don't like Yoshiki's attitude sometimes, but come on, how could you HATE a band that made Art of Life, Kurenai, Sadistic Desire and all that amazing music?

Oh c'mon, don't ruin the spirit of the thread. ;)

But seriously, if it wasn't for the extreme hype coupled with the fact that I find most of their songs to just be plain boring/terrible and not at all that "amazing," I probably would just ignore X Japan rather than actively dislike them. :) I do like Taiji, Pata, and Sugizo though - so I guess that means I don't completely hate the whole band's existance, lol.

I don't "hate" any band, but the meaning of words usually get meaningless on the internet. (makes sense, y/n?)

I don't like Mana. He's a terrible guitarists, and everything he does sounds the same. He should just focus on making clothes, because his music sucks.

I don't like Dir en grey either. Not just because they're bad, but because after good albums, they do shit. Kisou was soooooo good. Everything after that sucks majorly. Terrible uninspired music. Simple and crappy playing. Uroboros, awesome again. But then the single after that was one of their shittiest songs ever. Seriously, what the hell, how can the quality change be so drastic?

they probably think that they just suck and they dont like their music, etc. . .

I figured you probably weren't female, but your actions do sound like something a weird fangirl (or boy, whatever) would do, nonetheless. (I.e. saying they "suck" for saying your favorite band sucks).

I know some of those comments are stupid, but I think you are overreacting a bit. If they are trolls, you are just giving them what came for by replying back. And it IS YouTube after all, not a place famous for having a large number of rational-thinking geniuses. Just saying. :-/

they probably think that they just suck and they dont like their music, etc. . .

I figured you probably weren't female, but your actions do sound like something a weird fangirl (or boy, whatever) would do, nonetheless. (I.e. saying they "suck" for saying your favorite band sucks).

I know some of those comments are stupid, but I think you are overreacting a bit. If they are trolls, you are just giving them what came for by replying back. And it IS YouTube after all, not a place famous for having a large number of rational-thinking geniuses. Just saying. :-/

thanks for telling me that

btw lets continue

i hate it when an bands/artists try to do solos and their music became bad.

I hate it when artists become solo and their music sounds exactly like the music they made when they were in their old band. >.>
INDEED! it become repetive and boring.

I dislike people calling every band not recording the same album over and over again or changing their style "sellouts".

Plus i hate all the bashing on core-bands, only close-minded metalheads should think that this genre sucks, there are so many good core-bands out there.

I do actually legit hate them. They're probably the only Jrock band I literally can't stand. Even though I enjoy bashing on Diru from time to time, I do like a lot of their music, I just find them overrated. I mean, I suppose if X had disappeared like Malice Mizer, I'd have forgotten that I hated them by now.

But no, they're still hanging around, trying to be relevant. I guess the key for me is that I don't find their music amazing in the least bit. Quite the opposite in fact.

The reason I respect X and Yoshiki, is because the guy is just so damn talented. He played for the damn emperor. His classical music pieces are just genius. Classical version of Without You shows and requires more talent than any VK song ever made. Sure, X didn't really bring anything new to the music scene, but who cares? They did it really well. They did it better than most. Atleast in my opinion.

Bands i don't like:

Miyavi: His vocals sound so bad i want to rip my ears off and smack him with them!!!

Also he sucks on guitar, all he does is lap the thing to death.

Plastic Tree: Great music but the vocalsit sounds like he's dying on the mike.

All Oshare music...period.

Megamasso: One of the band members gives my nightmares everytime i look at him.

Mana: Hate everything about him, also his fans think he is beautiful, i think they need glasses!

SuG: Would not piss on Takeru if he was on fire! I'd watch him burn!

Whew, thats my rant done, this topic is awesome! Good place to blow off steam.

I don't like Mana. He's a terrible guitarists, and everything he does sounds the same. He should just focus on making clothes, because his music sucks.

I respect your opinion against Mana, but just one question.

You think that MALICE MIZER and Moi dix Mois sound the same? ^o)

i hate how there have been no real "big" bands in the style of lareine since they disbanded :< i know izabel varosa, d'air, dear l'novel, etc, but none of them made it (or are going to).

also sadie sux.

Bands i don't like:

All Oshare music...period.

You should try out Canzel.

Many an Oshare-hater has found that this band is actually "not bad" for oshare (most find them to be actually good) and definitely one of the best in the genre. They're fairly heavy in some songs and never do that so-happy-I-could-shit-rainbows type sound.

Allegro

sore wa kareha ga maichiru goro ni

They're actually one of my favorites. (sorry, any chance to share this band with people)

@Tokage: I can sing better than him and i'm a terrible singer.

EDIT: Oshare bands, Canzel, if i had to sit down and listen to one they

would be my first choice, to be honest they not that bad.

I don't like Dir en grey either. Not just because they're bad, but because after good albums, they do shit. Kisou was soooooo good. Everything after that sucks majorly. Terrible uninspired music. Simple and crappy playing. Uroboros, awesome again. But then the single after that was one of their shittiest songs ever. Seriously, what the hell, how can the quality change be so drastic?

I really have to agree whole heartedly, almost about everything.

Reason why Gackt-era Malice Mizer prevailed is because they had a load of diffrent composers with vastly diffrent styles like Közi and Mana. While on some levels i like Bara no Seidou, it just sounds the same and is totally forgettable. Moi dix mois blows too.

On Dir en grey i agree as much as a fanboy can :D . Their sudden free falls in quality confuse me as well, though i still think that Vulgar and Withering to death are great albums. As for simple music, i reckon you mostly mean the guitars? I think the basslines have always been solid and drumming creative, guess that's up for dispute as well.

Others things i feel like hating now,

- I hate when people treat An cafe like it is the epitome of awful. I can name five bands that are miles worse right here, right now.

- The vocalist of Paradeis ( Mashiro? ) is a fucking joke.

- Deathgaze, now and always.

- That Aiji is still in LM.C, and not working on Pierrot reunion!111!11!! NOOO!1!!

- That The Piass is supposed to be active. Release something you bastards.