Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

Guest Magatsu

why bashing Kisaki over here...

He can play guitar... same goes for Kiwamu.

both can play guitar.. *laugh*

and I like both as musicians. nothing wrong with that.

I really dislike XJAPAN. to me, the music is boring.. nothing special.. just.. boring. not even heavy enough.. *laugh*

Been a while since I've visited around the thread.

Actually, I'm starting to hate Gackt now. Can't believe I typed that sentence, but yeah . . .

His new music isn't bad, but a good 80% of it is only a faint shadow of what his music used to be. It just makes his attempts to be relevant, cool, or funny face-palmingly annoying. His fans only make it worse too. I'd just wish he'd stop for a very long time in the least.

And Jesus H. Christ . . . Yellow Fried Chickenz. Nine plus band members and the music still sounds like the same mediocre pop-rock Gackt could make just perfectly fine on his own? Shut the fuck up, please.

His new music isn't bad, but a good 80% of it is only a faint shadow of what his music used to be. It just makes his attempts to be relevant, cool, or funny face-palmingly annoying. His fans only make it worse too. I'd just wish he'd stop for a very long time in the least.

And Jesus H. Christ . . . Yellow Fried Chickenz. Nine plus band members and the music still sounds like the same mediocre pop-rock Gackt could make just perfectly fine on his own? Shut the fuck up, please.

Kinda my opinion too, haha. Gackt hasn't made a single song/chorus that's memorable for me in the last 3-4 years.

And yeah, don't get me started on YFC... xD

Kinda my opinion too, haha. Gackt hasn't made a single song/chorus that's memorable for me in the last 3-4 years.

And yeah, don't get me started on YFC... xD

I was about to counter with "no love for Setsugetsuka/Zan?" until I realized that that was released in 2009. Holy crap.

And yeah, Gackt should really get back on the ball and stop relying on all these cash-ins and one-offs. He's going the way of Miyavi in that he's going to be doing much of nothing for a while, then release an album and no one's going to care anymore.

Actually, yeah "Setsugetsuka" was great - actually I'd say 2009 was his last "good" year but since then its all been bland, mild-flavored crap from then on.

Matina sucks fucking dick. I like listening to omnibus albums and every time I listen to a Matina album I want to kill myself. Luckily I've learned my lesson and will not be listening to any more of Matina's smelly excretions. The only good band to be on that piece of shit label was vellaDonna.

X Japan should have stayed dead. Every single thing about the reunion is terrible. Why did this band get huge instead of a better one like Aion? Maybe it was the ballads. I hope hide likes the taste of piss because there's plenty of it seeping through the dirt.

Kneuklid Romance's music was pretty unbearable ever since they released Chain but they decided to make it even worse by hiring some fruitcake oshare kei looking guy/kid for a vocalist.

Dir en grey's post-Vulgar music. CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA RAAAAWWWRRRRRRARARARARARRRRRRR UUUHHHHH UUUUHHHHRRRRRR. I kinda hoped that they would cut that shit out after a couple albums but they're still doing it. It would be an improvement if they became a Kuroyume cover band again.

The Dead Pop Stars' post-DPS music. Everything from 1992-1996 was great. DPS was a sign of the decline and then they went full awful band with Heart Break Bandits. What a shame.

Music hate of the day.. the 'generic shit-fest jazz song' that almost all crappy indie-VK bands feel they have to release on each album. They all sound the same guys. And so poser...

I hate it when bands release two editions of say, an album, and the regular edition has an extra track and the limited edition is missing one or more tracks in lieu of a DVD. What kind of stupidity is that? They get off by marking the offending tracks as [bonus Tracks] but in my opinion a regular edition of an album shouldn't be getting any bonuses. That's what I shell out the extra money for the limited edition for! The limited edition should always have everything that the regular edition has and then extras that the regular edition doesn't have. There shouldn't be mutually exclusive goodies to both. Then it's not really a "limited" edition, just a TYPE A and a TYPE B sort of thing.

I also hate it when bands release something in more than two types. There is absolutely no reason why a single needs to span seven discs. That's just a waste of resources. Preferably, I would like only one edition but I'd be willing to acquiesce and go for two. But three? What is so special that it can't be bundled up with an existing edition? Oh, another bonus track? Why can't it go on the first limited edition disc? A PV for a different song? Why can't you just burn both PV's on one DVD and distribute them with one version of the CD? Stupid moneygrabbing techniques like this promote piracy. No one in their right mind is going to shell out 5000 yen so they can get three copies of virtually the same single when they can just download what they don't have off the Internet (and as an extension of that, if it's so easily available because they make it so hard to procure the entire package, people may not even try to purchase it because they know it'll be on the Internet soon enough for free).

What I'm really digging right now is Versailles singles marketing strategy. Their limited editions aren't some cheap gimmick that they tack on. They give you some stuff. Of course, you have to pay handsomely for it but at least you know you're getting some really cool things! That's limited edition done right!

One last thing I utterly despise is when "Bonus Tracks" are appended to the end of an album when they weren't intended to be there. I'm not talking about hidden tracks or things like that that the band put there on purpose. I'm talking about things like imported albums or when a record company represses old/already available albums and they put stupid things like live versions of tracks or B-sides on the end to "sweeten the deal". Doing that is like pissing in my Apple Jacks when I already have perfectly good 2% milk sitting in the bowl. It screws with the concept of the album. It's twice as jarring if the last track was intended to be the finisher and gives off the "closing" vibe.

I'm done ranting for now.

One last thing I utterly despise is when "Bonus Tracks" are appended to the end of an album when they weren't intended to be there. I'm not talking about hidden tracks or things like that that the band put there on purpose. I'm talking about things like imported albums or when a record company represses old/already available albums and they put stupid things like live versions of tracks or B-sides on the end to "sweeten the deal". Doing that is like pissing in my Apple Jacks when I already have perfectly good 2% milk sitting in the bowl. It screws with the concept of the album. It's twice as jarring if the last track was intended to be the finisher and gives off the "closing" vibe.

Ugh, I hate that too. Ruins the mood.

I hate it when bands release two editions of say, an album, and the regular edition has an extra track and the limited edition is missing one or more tracks in lieu of a DVD. What kind of stupidity is that? They get off by marking the offending tracks as [bonus Tracks] but in my opinion a regular edition of an album shouldn't be getting any bonuses. That's what I shell out the extra money for the limited edition for! The limited edition should always have everything that the regular edition has and then extras that the regular edition doesn't have. There shouldn't be mutually exclusive goodies to both. Then it's not really a "limited" edition, just a TYPE A and a TYPE B sort of thing.

THE KIDDIE put an extra track and DVD for their limited edition and the regular just came with the normal track list -1 song. But not every band can be perfect like them~.

FUCK Y'ALL WHO DON'T LIKE MY FAVOURITE BAND. Y'ALL HAVE POOR MUSIC TAsTE.

AND FUCK ALL U RETARDED FANS THAT DON'T THINK THE BAND SUCKS ASS NOW.

Word, yo. I can't win.

I also hate it when bands release something in more than two types. There is absolutely no reason why a single needs to span seven discs. That's just a waste of resources. Preferably, I would like only one edition but I'd be willing to acquiesce and go for two. But three? What is so special that it can't be bundled up with an existing edition? Oh, another bonus track? Why can't it go on the first limited edition disc? A PV for a different song? Why can't you just burn both PV's on one DVD and distribute them with one version of the CD? Stupid moneygrabbing techniques like this promote piracy. No one in their right mind is going to shell out 5000 yen so they can get three copies of virtually the same single when they can just download what they don't have off the Internet (and as an extension of that, if it's so easily available because they make it so hard to procure the entire package, people may not even try to purchase it because they know it'll be on the Internet soon enough for free).

What I'm really digging right now is Versailles singles marketing strategy. Their limited editions aren't some cheap gimmick that they tack on. They give you some stuff. Of course, you have to pay handsomely for it but at least you know you're getting some really cool things! That's limited edition done right!

I'm done ranting for now.

You just made my day as this is mostly what I was going to type about. lol.

As far as bands I hate:

X Japan

Versailles

Undercode current roster (minus Nega)

i'm so happy to see that there was no hate at all between October 2012 and April 2015... the visuel key community is really one of the most open-minded, non-judgmental and loving ones

i'm so happy to see that there was no hate at all between October 2012 and April 2015... the visuel key community is really one of the most open-minded, non-judgmental and loving ones

Sry for being a debbie downer I just needed to let out 3 years of pent up rage :(

Sry for being a debbie downer I just needed to let out 3 years of pent up rage :(

despite all ur rage u still got ur rarez in a cage

:^)

+ kisaki deserves it, fuck kisaki. never 4get the 'fake hospital swindle'

despite all ur rage u still got ur rarez in a cage

:^)

+ kisaki deserves it, fuck kisaki. never 4get the 'fake hospital swindle'

Fake hospital swindle?

Nothing that's worse than what other people did, but the VK-scene just chose him as their scapegoat because it's easier to point at someone as a group, rather than to be aware of your own faults. And people are often unforgiving about someone's errors and drag them up year after year, even when something has already passed.

I've seen people who said he should die because of his looks (and even his fans are told to kill themselves, I've been told so numerous times just because I like him). Or because his label had financial problems — which is the fault of the fandom as UCP's events were less and less attended to over the years. Kisaki's also known to crave attention. Who doesn't in this scene? I can't count on two hands who the people are who lied to get attention, yet who is the desired target?

It's just easy to follow a flock of sheep into hating someone without substantial reason. I pity this low emotion.

Okay so what's all this Kisaki stuff? WWhat did he do

Blogged about supposedly having been taken into the hospital, except all the pics he posted were stock images found on Google lmao