Trombe

Trombe has disbanded

Trombe has disbanded at 2016/07/18 due to losing confidence to M-H after being prohibited to log-on in M-H for 6 days by n' mod since the same date, and his alter-ego band "Tromb" has been eliminated by that mod at the same date

he has revived for one-hour under "Tromb" at 2016/07/22, while Tromb has been prohibited to log-on again

he will still search for visual-kei news in the future but will not post anywhere including M-H in the near future, while he might occasionally update his existing posts and might inform 5-6 members about news not yet been posted through PM

PS1: Alkaloid, Yukami, Shaolan974 etc. are talented enough to find news, and thus M-H no longer needs him anymore
PS2: that mod, Uglymouth, yakihiko etc. should be happy for this news
PS3: hope that this thread will not be deleted or edited by that mod, who is not willing to delete other threads upon his request

Trombe, if you had a single ounce of respect, you wouldn't have landed yourself in this situation. We you were banned for reasons that should have been VERY clear to you. Your alternate account was banned because you couldn't stand to wait out your suspension. The entire staff is aligned it this.

You literally only have yourself to blame. 

Also, just so that the rest of the users know, there is no such things as "that mod." All of the staff talk together and make decisions as a team. Just wanted to clear that up in case anyone thought we had a rouge staff member.

Is this, uh, a joke?

You stay home for one day and you come back to school and half of it's burnt down, two teachers are pregnant to each other and your best friend is now your younger twin sister.

25 minutes ago, NICKT said:

Is this, uh, a joke?

You stay home for one day and you come back to school and half of it's burnt down, two teachers are pregnant to each other and your best friend is now your younger twin sister.

Can't see anything bad about this tbh.

Congrats for killing MH, the main thing of this forum is the fact that there are news posted daily, you can track every releasse including live limited releases

if those news don't appear anymore, or 1 out of 10 news appear, where's the point now ?  I honestly don't give a **** about your dramas as long as it doesn't change anything on MH, apparantly now it does.

so far nobody was able to post as much news as Trombe does/did

if you really decide to stop posting news Trombe then thanks for your amazing work throughout these years and have fun !

5 minutes ago, Danao said:

Congrats for killing MH, the main thing of this forum is the fact that there are news posted daily, you can track every releasse including live limited releases

if those news don't appear anymore, or 1 out of 10 news appear, where's the point now ?  I honestly don't give a **** about your dramas as long as it doesn't change anything on MH, apparantly now it does.

so far nobody was able to post as much news as Trombe does/did

if you really decide to stop posting news Trombe then thanks for your amazing work throughout these years and have fun !

if you literally gave half as much of a shit about the bands you stan then you'd know where to find relevant news about them yourself anyway lmao

being ''the news guy'' shouldn't be an excuse to just go around breaking the rules, insulting mods and acting like a diva for no fucking reason, if other people aren't allowed to bandodge then why should he?

Edited by Tokage

48 minutes ago, Tokage said:

if you literally gave half as much of a shit about the bands you stan then you'd know where to find relevant news about them yourself anyway lmao

LOUDER FOR THE TROMBE STANS IN THE BACK I THINK THEY'RE DEAF

59 minutes ago, Tokage said:

being ''the news guy'' shouldn't be an excuse to just go around breaking the rules, insulting mods and acting like a diva for no fucking reason, if other people aren't allowed to bandodge then why should he?

Or maybe people (including I) actually know where to find news but are too lazy to search for everything since it takes a lot of time ? especially since someone was doing a way better job than any of us here

And I told it already, I don't care about your dramas : whether or not he is allowed to edit his posts to be the first one to write news or any other drama that might have occured for the past months that includes Trombe and the MH "Staff" is NONE of my concern

If you have a better option now to at least do half the job he was doing, then fine, I'm happy with it and will see how long it will work

Edited by Danao

1 minute ago, Tokage said:

a way better job at copy-pasting news, amazing. #wow #whoa #italiano

Still better than nothing, we saw that the moments he was away for a week or two, almost no news were posted here

9 minutes ago, Danao said:

Still better than nothing, we saw that the moments he was away for a week or two, almost no news were posted here

you wanna be hoarded with 17 articles daily about some session bands no one cares about and some new grandpa band and then deal with bitching about how everyone is ungrateful lalalallala???quality>quantity. also its not a job its a fkin hobby trombe's power trip has gone on long enough. eitherway im happy trombe's run was as long as it was and hopefully he finds validation elsewhere.

Edited by emmny

i'm sad to see that it has come to this.

not gonna take sides since I hardly know the details of the drama, but no matter how you look at it this is a blow for people who actually care about the 'no 1 curr' bands, or random ad-hoc sessions, or what live-limited cd is being distributed in sendai next weekend. whether the news is of quality is for the audience to judge; however without an appreciable volume of news filtering in there's nothing left to know about, much less to judge. and regardless if you like trombe, or however questionable his motives may be, it can't be denied that he's been a great service to not just you and me but the international vk community since it should be patently obvious that every self-professed 'vk news source' out there is basically a c+p of what's posted in MH.