Hey what's up guys

I used to be part of this forum many years ago as well as Batsu back in it's glory days. I haven't been following Visual Kei for awhile now but have been finding myself on this forum time and time again and thought I should start contributing again. The only bands I have been able to stay in touch with has been Dir En Grey as well as The Gazette.

A lot has changed for me over the years. Just in the last year I have gotten married and now have a baby on the way! I tell everyone now that I feel like a real adult now, I am only 24 so I feel like a kid still. I love the heavy tunes as well as some kpop groups such as Big Bang and 2ne1.

Excited to be apart of this community again! Thanks everyone!

Edited by Hakari

3 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

Welcome to the forum!

Were you able to see the GazettE live recently?

Thank you! and no I wasn't, I live in Seattle and was really hoping they would swoop by. I did just see Dir en grey and that was fantastic

I hear ya.

I had to get over my fears and fly on a plane to New York City for the first time. Wasted a crapload of cash, but it was worth it.

Hope to chat some more with ya on the forums!

Hey there, welcome back to the forums! Congrats on your marriage and child! : D Heavy tunes and kpop? Plenty to go around~ Great to have you back and see you around. Hope you continue to enjoy everyone and the forum!

19 hours ago, beni said:

Hey there, welcome back to the forums! Congrats on your marriage and child! : D Heavy tunes and kpop? Plenty to go around~ Great to have you back and see you around. Hope you continue to enjoy everyone and the forum!

Thank you! it's a very exciting time for me, a lot going on.

18 hours ago, Ito said:

Glad to have another OG come back. Welcome!

Feels good to be back so much news and music to catch up on