Hei guys,

I am new to the board but not to the VK and J-rock scene. I listen to that kind of music for over 12 years now and I thought it would be nice to meet new people who also enjoy the same taste ^^

Well I really don't like introductions but here are some facts of me:

• I speak English, German and I am currently learing Japanese in my 3rd year, I also started to learn finish but I am not very good at it
  • my hobbies are collecting CDs, Music DVDs and Artist books. My  collecion of CDs/DVDs/Tapes and so on is currently around 750, but I try to be at 800 by the end of the year
  • I love my Ball-Jointed-Dolls. At the moment I own 32. Six of them are inspired by musicians. So two of them are Dir en Grey Kyo and Kaoru minimees, which means they are made to look like the real one. The other 4 are the guys of The 3rd Birthday. Eru and Tomoya are in Balalaika now, so I will continue to create the dolls like their real self. (The real guys know and love their little ones, that makes me for sure continue). Folie and Yu-chi will be like they were in The 3rd Birthday. I also don't plan to get Yuudai and Kei to complete Balalaika.
  • I love going to concerts
  • I work at an online radio named Radio Diabolos and we are airing a J-rock show every two weeks on friday from 2.00-4.00p.m. C.E.T.
  • I am a Student
  • I love sewing

And on the end I should name some of my favourit bands. Mostly I love indie Bands. I think I will go with my top 10 active bands:

1.  Balalaika [The 3rd Bithday/Amber Bullet (same Vocal so my number one xD)]
  2.  Dir en Grey
  3.  Avanchick
  4.  Fixer
  5.  Sukekiyo
  6.  Killaneth
  7.  Nocturnal Bloodlust
  8.  Rides in Revellion
  9.  D
  10.  Deviloof

And for disbanded: Unsraw, Kagrra, OZ, Tokami, Kagerou, varyl/Gossip, Cardia and many more

Feel free to ask questions if you like to know something ^^

よろしくお願いします。

*hugs panda*

I think i was with my old nick but years ago *lol*

I am not good at staying active *gg*

Thanks to DREAMON DREAMER

Edited by Waru Chibi

Ich seh wir haben einige Bands gemeinsam :D Diru, Balalaika, Fixer,usw.

Anyway welcome to MH! If you have any questions feel free to pm a Moderator (blue name) or Admin (red name)

enjoy your time here~ :)

3 hours ago, Shir0 said:

Ich seh wir haben einige Bands gemeinsam :D Diru, Balalaika, Fixer,usw.

Anyway welcome to MH! If you have any questions feel free to pm a Moderator (blue name) or Admin (red name)

enjoy your time here~ :)

jaaa

also balalaika is meine nummer eins..ich kenne Eru seit Anfang Amber Bullet (war auf der ersten Minitour) und diese Sucht hat noch nicht nachgelassen xD
Haben damals auch Emails geschrieben und da ich das kleine Püppchen von ihm habe, freut er sich immer wenn ich komme und er seinen Minimee sehen sowie anfassen darf XD

I surely enjoy my time here ^^ thank you

@Delkmiroph: thank you ^^ I surely will as long everyone is nice to each other

@Anne Claire: Thankies <3

Edited by Waru Chibi

Nice bands you got there, I loved The 3rd Birthday and I'm warming up to Balalaika.

Welcome to the forums! :D

I totally wanna see that Eru doll though

1 hour ago, gekiai said:

Nice bands you got there, I loved The 3rd Birthday and I'm warming up to Balalaika.

Welcome to the forums! :D

I totally wanna see that Eru doll though

hei - thanks for the warm welcome

I think the style from T3B to Balalaika has not changed much

the latest T3B songs were already that style. Nor did they change much compared to Amber bullet. Eru's voice just got better and better xD

Here is Eru-Ningyo (<- Eru gave him the name XD Ningyo is Doll)

Old pic:

16512036626_efb315f51a_c.jpg

New pic:

DSC_0334ava_zpsla5zrwdk.jpg

1 minute ago, hiroki said:

belated greetings, welcome to MH! ^^

dolls usually creep the hell out of me, but the ones you have there are beautiful :3

thankies

I also have beautiful but creepy ones ^^ *gg*

23 hours ago, Waru Chibi said:

hei - thanks for the warm welcome

I think the style from T3B to Balalaika has not changed much

the latest T3B songs were already that style. Nor did they change much compared to Amber bullet. Eru's voice just got better and better xD

Here is Eru-Ningyo (<- Eru gave him the name XD Ningyo is Doll)

Old pic:

16512036626_efb315f51a_c.jpg

New pic:

DSC_0334ava_zpsla5zrwdk.jpg

That's true, first time I heard the Balalaika song I didn't think much of it, just listened to it again though and I really like it! It takes me a while to adjust to new bands ;u; 

And he's beautiful omg, I'm really in love with the entire outfit on the first one, the cigarette is a nice touch :'D

thank you so much - I am so happy when people like the little ones =3

eru loves him too

and Tomo was also happy to have a little doll now XD - he was standing in front of Tomo dolli, petted him and said "kawaii" for like ten times - it was so cute

Well, they had Kei and Yuudai as support, after Yu-chi left, so it's just a different name, because of the new two members

and tomo said there will be a new sone and new MV while T3B was still active and that song never came. so i am pretty sure it's the first Balalaika song. otherwise they also couldn't start with a mini album

Hey! I just commented your art post and wanted to welcome you to the forum! I'm kinda new too but eh :P

I see you like Dir en grey and Nocturnal Bloodlust! I love those 2 bands! I also like D and Deviloof. 

Hope we see eachother on here!

5 hours ago, Alsdead14 said:

Hey! I just commented your art post and wanted to welcome you to the forum! I'm kinda new too but eh :P

I see you like Dir en grey and Nocturnal Bloodlust! I love those 2 bands! I also like D and Deviloof. 

Hope we see eachother on here!

Thanks for the warm welcome.i saw nocubura yesterday. It was amazing. I am so destroyed today xD

Nice to meet others with a taste in totally different musical gernes in japanese bands. 

11 hours ago, Waru Chibi said:

Thanks for the warm welcome.i saw nocubura yesterday. It was amazing. I am so destroyed today xD

Nice to meet others with a taste in totally different musical gernes in japanese bands. 

Hey! You're welcome! You're so lucky you've seem them live! I own their latest dvd and it's amazing, I just can't imagine hearing Genesis's solo in my face XD

Destroyed? You probably headbang and moshpit during the whole thing? Did they played songs from ZeTeS?

Yeah, on my profile I wrote other bands I like, feel free to check it out or ask me bands I like, I might make you discover some new. :)

No Moshpit for me, since i was in the first row directly on the stage...but headbanging all the time and stuff...XD

they did not play ZeTeS but Genesis, Punsh me if you can, V.IP. and Desperate for example ^^

I will do this - later ....i am tired now...just wanted to check here real quick ...it's 2:30 in germany now *lol*

Oh ok :) Still, first row is amazing, you get to see them very close and stuff :D

Omg, I would die to hear Genesis live! Or Sphere, or the original Libra. and Strike in fact. XD there's too many.

On another note, I still remember my only j-rock/v-kei show, Dir en grey, 8 years ago. I had no voice at the end of the show, best show ever. They rocked the crap out of it! They played Kodou, my favorite song ever. I screamed my lungs out when he does the scream when the song stops a little and then the other scream. I swear all the people around me were like wtf XD anyway, this song means so much to me.

Have you seen any other jrock/v-kei band in show?

yep i took a seat on the side of the stage XD and prevented cazqui from getting hit by his microphone since he always hit it with his guitar... Little energetic boy xD

and i can headbang while sitting, that even works better than standing *lol* - i just displaced my cervical after the second song, so it hurt a lot during the show and the days after

I felt like crap and was walking around like sadako from the ring...with no voice either xD

My first show was the J-rock invation 2007 in germany with 5 PSC bands: Kra, Sug, Screw, Kagrra, and A9. I had an inflamation of my vocal chords afterwards from screaming and shouting too much...but it was worth it.

Deg is the band i saw live the most... i think it was 11 times....

My favourit song of them is Kasumi and i am so happy i was able to hear it live...also if it was the new version!

I think too many.
I have a small list of japanese bands i saw live on my ameba profile

so here is the copy:

- J-ROCK INVASION EPISODE I (2007.12.29) with: SuG, Kra, ScreW, Alice Nine, Kagrra,
- MIYAVI WORLD TOUR 08 Munich (2008.06.29)
- Psydoll Tour Concert Nuremberg (2008.07.16)
- Kagrra, Live in Cologne (2008.08.23)
- LM.C Europa Tour Munich (2009.02.05)
- LIVE CAFE TOUR'09 "NYAPPY GO AROUND THE WORLD II" -Harajuku Dance Rock Night- Munich (2009.03.22)
- Rock im Park 2009 (2009.06.05. - 2009.07.06) (Dir en Grey + Backstage) Nuremburg
- Dir en Grey "TOUR09 FEAST OF V SENSES" - Munich (2009.06.16)
- Dir En Grey "TOUR09 FEAST OF V SENSES"  - Dresden (2009.06.21)
- Club Cyber Collection 2009 Tokyo (2009.8.18) with: Viola, GRiST, バレッタ, Amber Bullet, CHOP!!!!, NyX, Jills Blue Roses
- Miyavi NEO TOKYO SAMURAI BLACK WORLD TOUR 2009 - Munich (2009.10.03)
- UnsraW live - Munich (2010.02.09)
- D=OUT Tour 2010 - Munich (2010.06.05)
- -OZ- 「A FACT OF LIFE」 ~Europe Tour 2011~ - Munich (2011.01.16.)
- GIRUGAMESH "Here we go!" world tour 2011 - Munich (2011.03.13.)
- D "VAMPIRE SAGA in Europe ~ Path of the Rose ~" Europe tour 2011 - Munich (2011.05.15)
- DIR EN GREY Europe Tour 2011 "Paradox of Retaliation" - Bochum (2011.08.13)
- DIR EN GREY Europa Tour 2011 "Paradox of Retaliation" - Berlin (2011.08.21)
- Satsuki x Kaya Europa - Coupling Tour 2012 - Munich Feierwerk (2012.02.29)
- Plunklock - Tour 2012 - "Sousei ~epsode 0~ " - Munich Garage Deluxe (2012.03.02)
- D Tour - Munich Feierwerk (2012.04.22)
- Anli Pollicion x A.C.E. - Munich Feierwerk (2012.07.22)
- Dir en Grey "Tabula Rasa" Cologne (2013.06.11)
- Satsuki "Aurora feather"  - Munich Garage Deluxe (2013.06.22)
- Ash Osaka: 2nd Dyz / Airish / WeZ / Nobady / Re:ACT / The 3rd Birthday /ワンネス / (2013.08.24)
- Holiday Next: Double River Record Summit: Lil.y/ ワンネス/ The 3rd Birthday/ Alioth-アリオト-/ 麗麗 (2014.08.20)
- 高田馬場AREA: GOEMON RECORDS Presents 『ENDLESS SUMMER~君とライドンタイム~』: REALies(ゲスト)/Blitz(ゲスト)/ ぞんび/Synk;yet-シンクイェット-/ Diz/The 3rd Birthday/ フーデッドシール/Fixer (2014.08.27)
- Shinjuku Birth: Ains presents: Dark in the dark Vol. 3: DEEP RAVE/ グリーヴァ(ゲスト)/ Crimson Shiva/ アヴァンチック/ カルディア/ ゼノ。/ VRZEL/ DICTATOR CIRCUS/ La'veil Mizeria/ シビレバシル/ PolterGeist/ The 3rd Birthday/ Gossip-ゴシップ/ ヴァリル (2014.08.29)
- Shibuya WWW: Nocturnal Bloodlust/ Buglug/ Girugamesh (2014.09.06)
- Sukekiyo 雨上がりの優詩 - O2 Academy London Islington (2014.09.18)
- Sukekiyo 雨上がりの優詩 - Columbia Club Berlin (2014.09.20)
- Sukekiyo 雨上がりの優詩 - Zeche Bochum (2014.09.21)
- Satsuki ~Squall of Emotions~ - Munich Garage Deluxe (2014.12.14)
- Dir en Grey The Unstoppable Life - Berlin Astra Kulturhaus (2015.05.20)
- Dir en Grey The Unstoppable Life - Dortmund FZW (2015.05.21)
- G.L.A.M.S Glamsnight Tour - Munich Garage Deluxe (2015.07.04)
- アヴァンチック & Synk;et 共同主催: アヴァンチック/Synk;yet/ バンプキンストア - Tokyo 渋谷REX (2015.08.31)
- Dictator Circus Kazuya主催: Dictator Circus/ Scapegoat/ Morrigan/ Fixer/ Meabel/ Tokami/メルヴェル - Tokyo 新宿Ruido K4 (2015.09.02)
- カルディア Presents : カルディア/ メカクシ/ Vexent/ f.e.s./ k.z.セッション - Tokyo 池袋BlackHole (2015.09.04)
- The 3rd Birthday「罪状 -グルトニー-」- Nagoya Zion (2015.09.05)
- The 3rd Birthday「罪状 -グルトニー-」- Osaka Clapper (2015.09.06)
- The 3rd Birthday「罪状 -グルトニー-」- Tokyo 池袋BlackHole (2015.09.12)
- VR Tour #9: Blaive/ Fixer/ Dictators Circus/ Rides in Revellion/ Airish/ Diana -ディアナ-/ Envious - Tokyo 渋谷REX (2015.09.18)
- Dir en Grey Never free from the Awakening - Nagoya Zepp (2015.09.15)
- Dir en Grey Never free from the Awakening - Osaka Namba Hatch (2015.09.20)
- Dir en Grey Never free from the Awakening - Osaka Namba Hatch (2015.09.21)
- Asian Astan Days 2015: Gyze/ Lolita Complex/ Közi Solo: E//Z+ - Essen Weststadthalle (2015.10.17)
- Crossfaith "Xeno" - Munich Strom (2016.03.04)
- Dio -distraught overlord- "B7Klan 10th Anniversary Tour" - Munich Feierwerk (2016.04.17)
- I promised once "Dust to Dust" - Munich Garage Deluxe (2016.06.18)

- Nocturnal Bloodlust "Deimos" - Munich Feierwerk (2016.07.24)

Not too many - I think others have visited a lot more concers in that amout of years, but I also like western metal, so...need tickets there too

Wow. That's an awesome list! And yes indeed, there's probably people who saw more live bands.

D=OUT, Satsuki,  Girugamesh, Miyavi and D, OZ, and the 3rd birthday. Those bands I would of like to see them live!

D=OUT in 2010 means Carnival Ukiyo, my favorite album by them. Wow just wow :)

You guys in europe are lucky to have so many bands that comes.

I did had the chance to see Matenrou Opera in Canada and One ok rock this month, but no one to go with and I was working too, so yeah.

Kasumi? Probably heard it, I'll have to check it out.

On another note, have you thought about posting your paintings? I'm pretty sure they're very nice, because of your skills with doll painting. (I won't ask you again and sorry if I ask again :) ) 

1 minute ago, Alsdead14 said:

Wow. That's an awesome list! And yes indeed, there's probably people who saw more live bands.

D=OUT, Satsuki,  Girugamesh, Miyavi and D, OZ, and the 3rd birthday. Those bands I would of like to see them live!

D=OUT in 2010 means Carnival Ukiyo, my favorite album by them. Wow just wow :)

You guys in europe are lucky to have so many bands that comes.

I did had the chance to see Matenrou Opera in Canada and One ok rock this month, but no one to go with and I was working too, so yeah.

Kasumi? Probably heard it, I'll have to check it out.

On another note, have you thought about posting your paintings? I'm pretty sure they're very nice, because of your skills with doll painting. (I won't ask you again and sorry if I ask again :) ) 

Yep....especially if they were in Japan. I normally shop there till death so it's bit difficult to get both...concerts and shopping for less money.

+ i don't listen to too many active bands XD

Also i did a round trip through many cities which was pretty nice ^^
concerts cool but since i am studying Japanese i am interested in the culture as well.

T3b were awesome and i hope i manage too see Balalaika soon again. because i miss eru soooo much T^T and he probably misses Eru-ningyo ....

I don't listen to D=out that much. I did back in time, when I saw them live, but somehow not anymore. I should listenm to their newer stuff again.

I need to find the piccs again or take new ones on the weekend. then i will post some of them but thei are already 3 years old, because i did not paint or draw inbetween.

Thanks for taking your time to find the picture, I appreciate it. I love all kind of art, as I write poems myself. But they are all in french (I'm french btw lol)

My dream is to go to Japan, honestly. 

A trip around Japan must of been cool, visiting the big cities or countyside.

and yeah, shopping and concerts must cost a lot. So you must have lots of goodies, cds, dvds of bands? 

I buy a lot from cdjapan, but now it's mostly Nokubura or lynch. stuff that I buy.

I just listened to Kasumi, it's quite a nice song. I remember hearing it. But the name didn't ring a bell.

and for the 3rd birthday, I think I listened to 1-2 songs, I don't know them much but I did listen to Balalaika's new song, it's quite good.

I hope you can fullfill your dream one day

I am more for smaller cities and also for the Kansai area. I think people are much nicer to foreigners there than in tokyo. but it can also just be my imagination.

Oh cool poems. I was never good at this. I went to arts school that's why i was painting a lot. and as is mentioned - i now sew clothing in miniatiure sizes ^^

It's a mix of clothes, manga and bandstuff and stuff for Bjds, since they are expensive so are their accessoirs. Lucky i can make clothing my self, but i need shoes, hair, eyes and jewelry.

I think i am in a good average with about 750 cds/dvds/tapes and vhs...and mostly dir en grey books and magazines.

I collect cheki but not in an extensive way.

Deg Things are expensive that might be a reason i don't have too much other stuff XD and i also love brand clothing...

I try to get new stuff through cd japan too, for old things I love to buy second hand from closet child, pure sound and over rarez hut.

Nocubura will be a new project i can start next year...so collection their cds ^-^ (also need a new shelf first)

If you like i'll send you the link to T3Bs disco i have in my dropbox cause a friend wanted it ^^