Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KILLANETH new maxi single "Apocrypha" release

KILLANETH new maxi single "Apocrypha" will be released at 2016/09/07 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Apocrypha" PV), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Apocrypha
02.孤独-Einsamkeit-
03.Morpheus. (included in regular edition)

btw they will hold ルシ(rushi) birthday live "自由のしるし" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2016/12/04, DAY OF 39 "III X-V IX" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2017/03/09, their presents live "Curse of OBELISK" at OSAKA RUIDO at 2017/04/12, their presents live "King of LARU" at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2017/04/13 and 丐(kai) birthday one-man live "Wrath of ANUBIS" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2017/05/12

title of their live-distributed single to be released at their one-man live "黒聖書とウィジャの呼応" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/07/29 is finalized as "キリク摘む空、衒う雨。(kirikou tsumu sora terau ame)"

CoidG_zXgAAbGXC.jpg

CoidG_zWIAAqEyG.jpg

Edited by Trombe

YES! can't wait for more music from 'em!

didn't thought they would announce a new release that soon - thought they'd wait until their upcoming oneman for some new release announcement.

The music would have been better without his clean voice ! I quite love his screams. The instruments are banal but I keen on the part from 4:00 to 4:35

Not bad. My one complaint is that it sounds too similar to "セラフ。"

Edited by Alkaloid

the choral singing  is the only similarity I can hear between seraph and Apocrypha

Decent previews Einsamkeit sounds quite interesting but Im mainly looking forward to Morpheus [:

& Yes they remind A LOT of Meji but tbh I think this is less Meji-ish than when they first appeared I mean with their first look and DECADANCE 2.0 Seraph but I wont deny that it was not good imo

I want that live Dist single. I also need to get new single. Fuck me for having to work all the time. I have no time to catch up on anything. Makes me want to quit so I can play pokemon go listen to vk.

Sign in to follow this