Laris

A happy hello

I guess I should start with saying im happy to finally stumble upon an active forum! 

Im a 18 y/o from the Netherlands, i have been following vk stuff since 13, from the shadows, but most of my sources have since stopped posting.

I started out as a diehard Versailles, D and Malice mizer fan, but since switched over to supporting smaller groups.

Especially new, I love listening to bands like Reign, malisend, NIA/ANSIA/AUNCIA, kiryuu and dadaroma, though I still have a softspot for diru, deadman, mejibray, screw and Born. But actually, I listen to almost anything.

I'm a total live-fan. Obsessed with furitsuke and customes.

I hope to make new acquaintances here, and learn more about the vk world. Tea is best served hot anyways~

Welkom! En veel plezier~

I'd continue in Dutch but it's just awkward over here for some reason. Too used to all the English.

On 28/05/2016 at 4:16 PM, orange~ said:

welcome Laris! pleased to meet you~

you gonna go see nokubura, they're coming to amsterdam?

Definitely! I actually want to go vip for this one~

yea vip must be worth the money with them.

I'm still thinking of whether I'm gonna go see them or not. I'm from Finland and they're not coming here T_T so I should travel. It's not terribly expensive to fly inside europe, so maybe..

but hey Laris, make sure to come to the chat every now and then. That's where all the action is at!

On 30-5-2016 at 8:33 AM, orange~ said:

yea vip must be worth the money with them.

I'm still thinking of whether I'm gonna go see them or not. I'm from Finland and they're not coming here T_T so I should travel. It's not terribly expensive to fly inside europe, so maybe..

but hey Laris, make sure to come to the chat every now and then. That's where all the action is at!

Chat? I am still trying to figure out how this site works haha

3 hours ago, gekiai said:

Welcome! Glad to see someone else around my age here 

are there that little then?

Welcome to MH, Laris :)

Those are good bands you said, specially REIGN and DADAROMA. <3

Hi there! Welcome to MH! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to fire them at any users with a blue or/and red name. Do have a lovely time with us, and see you around!