blackdoll

The offical Fuck shimizuya records thread

Just felt like this needed to be made, since those sons of bitches now when lycaon is gone want to copyright there songs on YT, piece of shit! also for Re:dis im pretty sure they fucked them up too.

Edited by blackdoll

me

29 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

Just felt like this needed to be made, since those sons of bitches now when lycaon is gone want to copyright there songs on YT piece of shit! also for Re:dis im pretty sure they fucked them up too.

Did you guys know, that Shimizuya Records started removing unofficial Lycaon videos from Youtube just last week?

That was the last straw for me. They got tons of my and @kyoselflove's videos removed. FUCKING HALF A YEAR AFTER THEY DISBANDED.

Fuck you, Shimizuya Records.

20 hours ago, paradoxal said:

Did you guys know, that Shimizuya Records started removing unofficial Lycaon videos from Youtube just last week?

That was the last straw for me. They got tons of my and @kyoselflove's videos removed. FUCKING HALF A YEAR AFTER THEY DISBANDED.

hopefully a fan girl put a hex on the president and he will be taken care of, eatting food out of  a dumpster.

Edited by blackdoll

para thats fucked LOL but they're flexing their power now, they removed the avelcain street team and now the lycaon videos. their label's gonna crash after avelcain leave anyways, serves them right

13 hours ago, paradoxal said:

What the fuck man...

12 hours ago, emmny said:

para thats fucked LOL but they're flexing their power now, they removed the avelcain street team and now the lycaon videos. their label's gonna crash after avelcain leave anyways, serves them right

What, they removed a street team???

I forgot about avidit. they had some nice tunes too.

13 hours ago, kyoselflove said:

yes fuck them and fuck izumi. fucktards.

hey babe, i miss u

18 hours ago, emmny said:

...wait the WHOLE channel?

6 hours ago, paradoxal said:

What, they removed a street team???

They weren't a real street team, they just called themselves that. I mentioned this before, but I had no problem with their YT channel being taken down, since all they did was repost stuff that was readily available elsewhere (on the label's official channel; other fan's YT channels; etc.; and the reposts were shit quality) and wound up getting 2x more views. They had nothing to offer that wasn't available somewhere else on YouTube.

On the other hand, getting videos taken down that weren't  already available elsewhere (i.e. your and kyo's Lycaon PVs) pisses me off! Especially the DAHLIA PV.

i didn't like the street team (neither did the japanese fans) but they were the only original source of avelcain's discography until it got taken down (now some other channel has those songs up)

All I came to say is that

• this is bullshit
  • really makes Izumi look like a slave driver

The rumors about them disbanding to get away from the label may not be rumors after all. Hectic release schedules be damned, benefiting off the free promotion while they were active but scrambling to save your bottom line when all the cash cows leave one after the other is the scummiest business move of 2016. It'll be even worse if the record label doesn't monetize the PVs. If they did at least it would make sense, but it would make more sense to do it while the band is active and new people will more easily find them.

Is Izumi this decade's Kiwamu?

When I have more free time, I do plan on creating a brand new Youtube channel that isn't connected to my main Google account in any way, and then I will upload there every single fucking Lycaon PV and comment track I can get my hands on. And if they take those down? I'm going to start a new channel and upload everything again. Just to fuck with Izumi and Shimizuya Records. 

23 minutes ago, paradoxal said:

When I have more free time, I do plan on creating a brand new Youtube channel that isn't connected to my main Google account in any way, and then I will upload there every single fucking Lycaon PV and comment track I can get my hands on. And if they take those down? I'm going to start a new channel and upload everything again. Just to fuck with Izumi and Shimizuya Records. 

+99 yes para

24 minutes ago, paradoxal said:

pls do this lol

#fuckizumi

I also hate them for leaving us hanging with id's pv like tf, karma looked so good

On 4/15/2016 at 5:22 PM, paradoxal said:

Launching my new Youtube channel, dedicated to Lycaon videos!

> CLICK <

Currently uploading a dozen PVs, including DAHLIA with @kyoselflove's blessing.

dahlia got deleted???

Also is this Y eve & mio left, since Born is well born, and i think some of eve's vocaloid is popishh/softtishh though it might just be miku