Trombe

new band "小悪魔パンダ(koakuma panda)" has formed

new band "小悪魔パンダ(koakuma panda)" will hold their first live at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2016/05/04

"小悪魔パンダ(koakuma panda)" members:
Vo.ひゆう(hiyuu)
Gt.しいた(shiita)
Gt.ひなた(hinata) (ex-Xaoce)
Ba.うた(uta)
Dr.りきや(rikiya) (ex-I'm oblivious to the WORLD(support)-->Re;Light)

https://twitter.com/kakmpanda

Edited by Trombe

HOLY SHIT i would have never expected them to sound that fantastic because of the look - like OMG release a CD already and i'd buy it within seconds!

although realistically it's pretty hard to tell if all their material will sound like this song but if yes i can't wait for more.

小悪魔パンダ(koakuma panda) Ba.うた(uta) has departed after their live at Shibuya REX at 2016/05/30, and he has paused live performance after then, as he considers difficult to play bass due to his occupational dystonia

Edited by Trombe

小悪魔パンダ(koakuma panda) Dr.りきや(rikiya) will depart after their presents live at Shibuya REX at 2016/07/27

Ba.こころ(cocoro) will commence to act as their support Ba. since their live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2016/07/17, and Dr.たく(taku) will commence to act as their support Dr. since their live at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2016/08/16

Edited by Trombe

小悪魔パンダ(koakuma panda) Gu.ひなた(hinata) has departed at 2016/12/25 and Vo.ひゆう(hiyuu) will depart after their live at 2016/12/31.