Valicious

RarezHut Imports: a new kind of shopping service

ORDER SCHEDULE 

THE DEADLINE FOR ORDERS TO GO OUT IN THE NEXT SHIPMENT IS APRIL 24TH, 2016

WE WILL BE SHIPPING EVERYTHING TO NEW MEXICO ON May 4TH, 2016

The order window has been extended to the 24th, the 4% off sale has also been extended to the 24th!

Upon scouting for deals on VK to buy, Panda and I discovered even more sources to get rarez from.  If you're looking for something, shoot me a message.   We might just be able to get it for cheaper than you think <3

Val, according to the tracking, the package hasn't been picked up yet by rarezhub? It's on hold since 05/24, what's happening?

I hope the package will not going back from where it's from.

"Tue, 24.05.2016 10:29 a.m./p.m.

Germany, The shipment will be handed over to the customs office responsible for the recipient. The recipient can collect the shipment from there once he has received notification from customs."

1 hour ago, eiheartx said:

Val, according to the tracking, the package hasn't been picked up yet by rarezhub? It's on hold since 05/24, what's happening?

Germany, The shipment will be handed over to the customs office responsible for the recipient. The recipient can collect the shipment from there once he has received notification from customs."

There's been a small hold-up due to some extra documents that were required this time around, but we've already sent them to our RarezHub representative who will be picking up and repacking orders within the next day or two. Sorry again for the additional delay.

8 hours ago, eiheartx said:

Crate was picked up today and individual orders will be sent out tomorrow.  Expect an extra surprise in each order <3

ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT TO GET IN ON THIS!

There's a ton of CDs we can import for 714 yen, anybody wanna hop in on the big order we're placing?.  714 yen gets any of the 150 yen CDs shipped to us in the US.  (then you just pay for shipping from New Mexico) http://sellinglist.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/user/purepons?ei=UTF-8&s1=cbids&o1=a&slider=0&b=151

All EU RarezHub orders arrived at our shipping center in Germany, were repacked, and sent out to customers yesterday. Everyone should have their goodies in the next few days, plus a few surprises :)

Watch this thread for a huge announcement in the next few days. Better than any sale or special

WE'RE HAVING A 5% OFF SALE TODAY ONLY (6/8) ON IMPORTING FROM JAPAN WITH FREE OVERSEAS SHIPPING!

We've already gotten rid of nearly all fees, and now's your chance to save even more.  Email us at [email protected]

On 3/6/2016 at 3:52 PM, Valicious said:

All EU RarezHub orders arrived at our shipping center in Germany, were repacked, and sent out to customers yesterday. Everyone should have their goodies in the next few days, plus a few surprises :)

Watch this thread for a huge announcement in the next few days. Better than any sale or special

Do we need to be there to sign a receipt paper or it will be left on the mailbox? It's not easy when you are at work. I've got nothing yet, I can't wait tho. We've got no tracking for this shipment?

8 minutes ago, eiheartx said:

Do we need to be there to sign a receipt paper or it will be left on the mailbox? It's not easy when you are at work. I've got nothing yet, I can't wait tho. We've got no tracking for this shipment?

I just talked with our EU shipping manager, and there appears to be some problems with shipments between Germany and France getting delayed.  We didn't get tracking on this package because shipping would've been a lot more expensive.

We just paid Charge 2 on the big crate, so everyone's orders should be here by around Friday!

We have reduced fees yet again.  We know ONLY charge what FromJapan charges + 100 yen for CDs/tapes/DVDs and 200 yen for VHS and heavier items.  This has resulted in drastically lower prices for people.  It wasn't the easiest decision, but we feel that it's the right one to better the community.