Sign in to follow this  
kai_desu

ONE PIECE [warning: possible spoilers]

I can't believe there isn't a topic for One Piece on here. I'm ashamed of you guys >(

But, for those of you who are caught up to the recent episodes:

Do you think Ace will end up being executed? I have a feeling there's going to be something dark and twisted thrown in to shake all the one piece fans :x has me full of angst.

And 8D who's your favorite crew member? And why? Mine is Luffy, hands down. I love his dedication to his dreams, and his nakama. Doesn't take shit from anyone, and every time he puts his foot down and sends people flying when they've stepped out of line and threatened what he believes in, usually gives me goosebumps up my back.

So! gogogo!

PS. Movie 10 was awesome :x

I used to watch it...but then suddenly I wasn't 10 years old anymore and realised it's not for me.

aye cap'n! :D

i am loving Luffy too,

though Usopp really does grows on me since Ennies Lobby arc especially. His strong will to be a braver and tougher man really gets on me.

And he's always been so brilliant and tactical. Good sniper too.

And it really saddened me that Ace should die D:

but i am looking forward to their next journey after they're reunite now. <3

they haven't get to Mermaid island undersea right?

Btw one piece not actually for 10 yrs old D:

I know. It's for the 9 years old kids out there. :wink:

I know. It's for the 9 years old kids out there. :wink:

Maybe the shitty 4kids "english version" where they edit out all the blood, change the guns to water-guns, and pretty much try and take out any and all violence/scenes of side-boob and cleavage.

I'm almost 22 and watch One Piece weekly when new episodes come out. Nothing wrong with it.

And aw XD I always disliked Ussop at first. But he has grown on me. Guess it is because he has pushed himself to be stronger and less of a pansy.

And no, they haven't gotten to the undersea mermaid island yet :x

Calm down. I've just watched the 12 first episodes a long time ago but I haven't gotten any further. Did like it though.

Jeez.

My fav crew member is nico robin (you ask whey?) becose she is sexsy and wery smart

But I not watch it enymore

yeah, i think the first few arcs are for building up the story.

I guess the future arcs will be more serious,

and i can't wait for them to face kuma, sengoku, smoker and some other powerful marines. And the time Oda will write more about Dragon. Oh the excitement! xD

I guess the future arcs will be more serious,

and i can't wait for them to face kuma, sengoku, smoker and some other powerful marines.

Mmn, Luffy kinda is now. You're up to speed on the latest eps aren't you? Though I have to say, I want to see the final fight between zoro and mihawk :x

pretty much, just read it from scanlation websites most of the time lol

the tankoubon are pretty slow to update, but i got em too <3

well there is some twists during the white beard war though,...

what chapter/volume you're on now?

pretty much, just read it from scanlation websites most of the time lol

the tankoubon are pretty slow to update, but i got em too

well there is some twists during the white beard war though,...

what chapter/volume you're on now?

I actually didn't get into the manga much D; by the time I started reading the manga I was already on like... episode 230 of the anime. I kinda don't want the manga to ruin the storyline for me xDD I like seeing it animated and drawn out.

6dv8xt.gif

Most bone-chilling scene ever :x Love the way it was animated and drawn D; I've never seen Luffy get so pissed before like he did there.

ooh, that's scenes against Charloss isn't that?

awesome indeed. A punch so epic it drains the color from the screen. :lol:

also, i followed both manga and anime.

it's good to watch some fillers in anime version, sometimes it added some more history to some characters, so we got some more idea of them.

i think Doflamingo will be a tough feat, as is other Shicibukai and Marines that left.

Also facing off Blackbeard, too.

it's interesting to guess how the story will grow :D

OMFG!!! LUFFY + HAKI + GEAR2 + JET PISTOL = EPIC!!!

omg i know xD

just one single blow to take down on one pacifista!!! :shock:

glad to know him well, after what has happened with him two years earlier :)

yeah, apparently with a haki added... and he has x shaped scar making him more fearsome... those fake wanabe strawhats are making me sick.

Thank you KAI.

あ( ̄○ ̄)り( ̄◇ ̄)が( ̄△ ̄)と( ̄0 ̄)う

I didn't think I'd like ONE PIECE, but decided to give it a try after Kai praised it so much in the MSN chat.

Admittedly, I was also scared to watch it because of the sheer number of episodes. I guess I'd stereotyped all long-running anime series to be complete shit (after all, most of my fav series are no longer than 26 eps).

It wasn't until the Arlong arc that I REALLY started to dig OP, and now...

I'VE FINALLY CAUGHT THE FUCK UP!

I've watched over 500 OP episodes in like....6 months. Yes, it's both pathetic and amazing, but what can I say?

ONE PIECE IS BRILLIANT :domo::domo:

Seriously, as someone who is into animation/story-writing/scoring, looking at one piece from a creator's perspective, I'm simply amazed at all the creativity that's gone into OP.

DAMMIT KAI. SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!????? :twisted::emo:

anyways, since I've caught up on the anime, I've also started reading the manga. I'm very interested in seeing what transpires in the "new world"!

Sign in to follow this