Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

LUCHe.

Yay! Still waiting for CaRaN and DanSar48 to come in, lol :P

Anyway LUCHe. doesn't have a lot of songs as of now, but I like every single one of them.

My favorite single is prob ALIVe., and my favorite song's ココロノコエ。 (I'm a sucker for ballads ><)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFMLKzel0Q8

What's yours?

Guest Magatsu

whoops I did delete the music of this band... need to re-download again.

I actually liked them a lot XD

So.. LUCHE. has this song "Wrap around music" which they frequently play during lives. Does anyone know if this song has been officially released? I can't seem to find a CD version of it (*_*)

Really awesome song :D I remember CaRaN tellin me some time ago that he had talked to one of the members about it and i think that he said to him that they would release it in the future or somethin like dat > < Ask CaRaN for more details if you want ;p I dont know if its a live limited single or anythin or they just play it on lives without havin distributed it anywhere so . .. . . . .. . .

^ Just reminded me that I have yet to post on this thread :P. This band has not only great vocals, but is masterful in the incorporation of electronic elements whilst retaining distinct instrumentals.

I'm the type that tends to prefer ballad tracks due both lyrically and in terms of melodics. LUCHe. not only excels in ballads, but puts out very catchy B-side tracks which holistically make the maxi-/singles that much greater.

Speaking of some of their more limited tracks, I managed to find the Resist x LUCHe. limited CD on Mbok (which I've been starting to transition to b/c selection). I'm most likely not going to be able to purchase it since my Paypal balance is running low >_>... If anyone is willing to bid on it (tbh purchase), feel free to do so. 

http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_442113832.html?_SRC=li_i0

Neo innovation -Level.1- is now officially my favorite LUCHe. song. It's so energetic, full of surprises, and showcases all the great traits of Tohma's voice (his powerful chest voice, his rapping, his range). The instrumentals are amazing, arranged well, and the chorus is catchy as hell too.

I dunno, their latest single is so unremarkable compared to this track (*_*)

What does everyone else think?

Sign in to follow this