Trombe

DEVIZE new maxi single "Exodus" release

DEVIZE new maxi single "Exodus" will be released at 2016/06/22 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (2,160yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Exodus" PV), and TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Exodus
02.mAd rItuAL
03.F.E.[W] (included in TYPE B )

btw they will hold their one-man live "Exodus of the sacrifice." at Oosu UNLIMITS at 2016/09/04

CfB0e3vUkAAghZ6.jpg

I think the song is "Okay-to-Good" range. I'm on the fence with this band generally and this song is not different from their previous by much. The Video of course is primo for them, I'll still keep an eye out.

Btw I've never seen people so instantly decide something like "this guys voice is too high for the song, can't do it" XD. I think it's misleading at first but by the time the chorus plays the instrumental is basically sunny enough to match..

its a really good single. 

the song is the best playing itvloud and without watching the PV.

DEVIZE is a great band. sound more different than the vkei now. but it really has a kind of nostalgia oldschool sound of euro and american bands around 1995~2005 area. 

I really love that this band doesn't have the shit nowdays vkei sound.

can wait to have this single on CD which I will buy in Japan. but got already a legal digital copy (^o^)

Edited by BrenGun

i love it

i loved their first few songs, and the instrumentals are really good. love the guitar

and high voices are something i rlly like so?? yes please