Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new label "Virgin Air Entertainment" has formed

Hmmm, I guess this replaces Maple Kiss then? Very interesting! Hopefully this label will be consistently active unlike Maple Kiss.

Thanks for the news--learning label information is my favorite!

^That's the one. Though the guy had to close his music stores since he didn't see any profit in it anymore, because of all the downloading.

Has this label signed any bands yet? Even some budget-copycat band? Anything?

Thanks for the news!

What is the difference between "position artist" & "release artist?

Most labels in Japan have this. Basically there are bands that are signed to the label itself, and there are others who are not, either they are unsigned or on their "own" labels, but in order to get wider releases they allow distribution by a bigger label. For example, heidi.'s first few releases were through enter brain, but they were not signed to the label.

as Dear L'Novel Vo.kazuho would like to devote to band activities, EMIRU(ANUBIS) has acted as president of label "Virgin Air Entertainment" since 2011/09/01

BLACK CAT has joined "Virgin Air Entertainment" as its position artist at the same date

the bands sound ok to me, but I don't know. Nothing I went "wow! amazing!" for. Maybe the full releases will be better.

So, the bands that were already on the label Emiru owned before are just moving onto this label...that he now owns again?

Lol, don't forgot VK's utter need for official formality stuff like this, Peace.

Sign in to follow this