Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the Raid. new maxi single "ピリオド(period)" release

the Raid. new maxi single "ピリオド(period)" will be released at 2014/08/06 (3 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ピリオド(period)" PV & making), and TYPE B & C (1,575yen each) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.ピリオド(period)
02.Epilogue
03.Dummy (included in TYPE B )
03.色彩モノクローム(shikisai monochrome) (included in TYPE C)

their live-distributed single "TOXIC" will be released at their 3rd anniversary one-man live at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/08/22

Cool. :DDD And wow, already 3 years? Time is so fast. I feel like if I just knew them the very yesterday. 

1 out of 4 special singles in random as below will be provided if applying all 3 subscription tickets enclosed in each type of their new maxi single "ピリオド(period)":

"ピリオド(period)" sung by bo_ya
"ピリオド(period)" sung by 庵(iori)
"Dummy" sung by 由羽(yuuha)
"Dummy" sung by 一陽(kazhi)

their live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 一陽(kazhi) birthday presents live at OSAKA RUIDO at 2014/06/30, which will include 3 songs sung by 一陽(kazhi) & 1 bonus track

omg haha kazhi actually sings really good! BUT he is so so funny that I'm thinking about really weird recorded songs... xD But... too bad for us it's live distributed... because even the CD's that are on CDJAPAN aren't uploaded anywhere... Anyway... hope to listen at least a little bit. :D

I like this bands a lot, but shit, why do they always make PVs only for the ballads ? I believe they already have almost 10 PVs and it's always the same thing and they only make PVs for the ballads. If you listen to their CDs you'll see they are very versatile and they make many different kinds of music, but their PVs are so repetitive, ugh.

ughh i like it but their cds are a rare share :(

I like this bands a lot, but shit, why do they always make PVs only for the ballads ? I believe they already have almost 10 PVs and it's always the same thing and they only make PVs for the ballads. If you listen to their CDs you'll see they are very versatile and they make many different kinds of music, but their PVs are so repetitive, ugh.

Yeah, they really play different kind of music too. I know they have a lot of ballads PV's, it's because they put their strong feelings into their music and lyrics, which are so beautiful. But yeah, they need to release more "hardcore" PV though.

I really, like REALLY REALLY want to listen to those songs sung by bo_ya (he is one of my favorites, cuz he is really cute every way) and the other members. I hope those songs to reach this side of the world.

SET-LIST at 2014/07/27:

01.レゾン・デートル(raison d'etre)
02.HEARTLESS
03.Alpha.
04.色彩モノクローム(shikisai monochrome)
05.欠落LOVER(ketsuraku LOVER)
06.sacrifice
07.PIERROT
08.ピリオド(period)
09.涙色ノ記憶(namidairo no kioku)
10.虹色farewell(nijiiro farewell)
11.JUDGEMENT