Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NoGoD new album "Make A New World" release

it is announced at NoGoD one-man live tour "Gate of Seven" tour final at Shibuya AX at 2014/05/28 that their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2014/09/17 (3,240yen)

their new digital single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2014/07/16, which will include their new song to be included in their new album

btw they will hold their one-man live tour since Kobe VARIT at 2014/09/27 and up to tour final at Shinagawa Stellar Ball at 2014/11/29

SET-LIST at 2014/05/28:

01.STAND UP!
02.愚蓮
03.憎愛アンチテーゼ
04.愚かな王
05.THE POWER
06.浮世ROCKS
07.FRONTIER
08.IV-他者
09.夢の泡
10.箱庭(acoustic)
11.あの日の空は極彩で(acoustic)
12.アタリマエ
13.球根
14.Carnival
15.神風
16.絶望、バイバイ。
17.恒星
18.啓発フラストレス

EN1
01.櫻
02.敬虔
03.ノーゴッド

EN2
01.祝福の唄

NICE 

I am just hoping for something memorable. Their Shinzui singles were really good, Hoping for some more awesome songs.

their new digital single "EZ L1F3" (i.e. "EASY LIFE") will be available for download through Recochoku since 2014/07/16

btw their new album will include all new songs

Excellent news that the album will be all new songs. I am really looking forward to this now. And the single is good news too. Can't wait to hear it.

title of their new album is finalized as "Make A New World", for which covers have been shown in their OHP

[track list]
01.WORLD ENDER
02.Follow
03.十人十色(juunintoiro)
04.pendulum
05.メメント・アビス(memento abyss)
06.BANZAI!!!
07.Ⅰ-回顧(Ⅰ-kaiko)
08.讃美歌(sanbika)
09.EZ L1F3
10.野に咲く君へ(no ni saku kimi e)
11.HATE THIS WOЯLD

II-Kaigi, III-Jitsuzon, IV-Tasha Philosophia, now I-Kaiko? So does that mean that song starts all four off? I guess our assumption of Ring-a Ring-o being I isn't true.

^ or they might be starting off fresh with a new part-song? I dunno. This album and all its details so far gives me weird vibes. From the English album title, to the few English tracks, to the covers.

I had no idea their OHP was called artpop.org and that's just so funny to me.

I actually really like the track list and the cover arts. I think this album is going to be better than we think. And the digital single is on the track list which is good.

Sign in to follow this