Sign in to follow this  
kyoselflove

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone!

I've been stalking these forums for awhile but I thought it was time to introduce myself!  I'm Karyta, I'm a mom who loves music and plays bass and way to many video games, haha.  I've been into Jrock and such since I first heard Dir en Grey waaaaaay back in...1999?  Crazy-ness! Lol.

I really suck at introductions but I guess I shall leave you with my favorite Japanese bands....

• Lycaon
  • the GazettE
  • Dir en Grey
  • ADAMS
  • Versallies
  • Alice Nine
  • SID
  • Mejibray

So yup, nice to meet everyone! ^^

Yeaaaaaaaaah, more Lycaon fans!! :3 Lycaon is my favorite band too. It's always so nice to get to know more Lycaon fans! I noticed you have already found a ton of my Lycaon downloads from the download section :D And btw did you like SET ME FREE?

Welcome to MH! Ichiro looks so handsome in your avatar.

Yeaaaaaaaaah, more Lycaon fans!! :3 Lycaon is my favorite band too. It's always so nice to get to know more Lycaon fans! I noticed you have already found a ton of my Lycaon downloads from the download section :D And btw did you like SET ME FREE?

Welcome to MH! Ichiro looks so handsome in your avatar.

Yes!  Lycaon is amazing!  I agree, I haven't really met that many, hehe ^^;  Yes I did, I am slowly building my collection because it is so expensive haha!  Sorry for lurking, yes I love Set Me Free!  For some reason, there isn't a single song by Lycaon that I don't not like, and it rare for a band to do that to me.  But I can definantly feel the Satoshi influence in that song lol!  I am also trying to upload my Lycaon goods, that you haven't already so kindly done so <3

Thanks!  Yes, he is a very handsome man xD

Yes!  Lycaon is amazing!  I agree, I haven't really met that many, hehe ^^;  Yes I did, I am slowly building my collection because it is so expensive haha!  Sorry for lurking, yes I love Set Me Free!  For some reason, there isn't a single song by Lycaon that I don't not like, and it rare for a band to do that to me.  But I can definantly feel the Satoshi influence in that song lol!  I am also trying to upload my Lycaon goods, that you haven't already so kindly done so <3

Thanks!  Yes, he is a very handsome man xD

Oooooooooh, do you have something that I haven't uploaded yet? :3 What is it? Though I have something left to upload too - DVD from Royal Order Limited edition is still to be uploaded and I'll recieve Yukizuri no onna DVD on monday!

Yeah, that sounds so much like Satoshi it makes me laugh XD

edit. OMG I didn't notice you had just uploaded Yukizuri no onna!!! Aargghh I can't wait to get home and watch it before my own copy arrives :D

Oooooooooh, do you have something that I haven't uploaded yet? :3 What is it? Though I have something left to upload too - DVD from Royal Order Limited edition is still to be uploaded and I'll recieve Yukizuri no onna DVD on monday!

Yeah, that sounds so much like Satoshi it makes me laugh XD

I uploaded Yukizrui no onna today ^^; I've had it for awhile but finally got around to ripping it, I had a lot of trouble with the second disc though, maybe you will have better luck.  I'm not sure what all has been uploaded yet, but I have the Akutoku no Sakae DVD from Hiyuu's version.  What else is there that needs to be uploaded hehe?

Yeah, I can try ripping the DVD once I have it! What program did you use for ripping it?

Yes please, upload the DVD from Akutoku no sakae Hiyuu version! :D And if it's not too much trouble I'd request a .vob rip!

Well I have uploaded the following releases in ALAC/.VOB and in some cases in 320 kbps too:

Bara~Rose~ (all types + DVDs)

Masochist Red Circus (+ limited edition DVD)

Akutoku no sakae Yuuki ver.

Bakane

Declaration of War

Cordyceps sinensis

A Box in Beautiful

Memai/mayaku mayaku ver.

Royal Order (I'll upload the limited edition DVD probably today)

That's unfortunately all I have, but I'm pretty sure you have something I haven't already uploaded! :D

Yeah, I can try ripping the DVD once I have it! What program did you use for ripping it?

Yes please, upload the DVD from Akutoku no sakae Hiyuu version! :D And if it's not too much trouble I'd request a .vob rip!

Well I have uploaded the following releases in ALAC/.VOB and in some cases in 320 kbps too:

Bara~Rose~ (all types + DVDs)

Masochist Red Circus (+ limited edition DVD)

Akutoku no sakae Yuuki ver.

Bakane

Declaration of War

Cordyceps sinensis

A Box in Beautiful

Memai/mayaku mayaku ver.

Royal Order (I'll upload the limited edition DVD probably today)

That's unfortunately all I have, but I'm pretty sure you have something I haven't already uploaded! :D

I will do, but I am not sure on how to rip .vob files do I just drag the video ts folder? I'm on a Mac so I use Handbrake.  It was really weird, even my dvd player wouldn't read disc two.  I'm new to this whole ripping thing lol so sorry if I seem clueless!  I pretty much have what you have, but I am working on getting more, every month I try to buy something lol, this month has killed me with Bakane and Akujo no Hohoemi.  But I have Adventure and Uso to Onna.

Yeah you can just drag the video folder to your computer but I tend to use DVD Decrypter since I had a few problems with that first mentioned method with one DVD, whereas DVD Decrypter has worked for every DVD I've tried so far.

Yeah that's okay, I'm fairly new to ripping too and I had my fair share of problems with DVDs when I first started. But eventually you will learn, and it's not like anyone here in MH is going to slaughter you for making a few mistakes while ripping sth :D

But welcome here, and please join the chat sometimes! :3

Yeah you can just drag the video folder to your computer but I tend to use DVD Decrypter since I had a few problems with that first mentioned method with one DVD, whereas DVD Decrypter has worked for every DVD I've tried so far.

Yeah that's okay, I'm fairly new to ripping too and I had my fair share of problems with DVDs when I first started. But eventually you will learn, and it's not like anyone here in MH is going to slaughter you for making a few mistakes while ripping sth :D

But welcome here, and please join the chat sometimes! :3

Oh well I just dragged Akutoku no sakae to the desktop, and I am uploading it to Mega, since I guess that is your favorite xP  I hope it works, it says it will take about 3-4 hours to upload though, gah, I hate my internet, I just hope it doesn't die while it uploads!

Thank you for your kind words ^^;  I will, although I warn you I am very socially awkward lol xP

Another MEJIBRAY fan here~ awesome :D

Welcome on MH!

Good to see you introduce yourself anyways :)

I hope you'll have a good time here!

Feel free to join the MH sometime for a chit-chat. :3

As a fairly new member as well, I welcome you here :D it must be quite interesting to have followed vk bands for so long! Ah, 1999... when D'espairsRay were only beginning :P 

Lycaon, I haven't listened to any of their releases in such a long time! I should go back to that! Whereas Mejibray... *purrs*

And I've had the pleasure of seeing ADAMS for a few short songs last week, when they did a mini showcase for heidi's tour final in Paris :) I should keep an eye on them, too *smirks*

As a fairly new member as well, I welcome you here :D it must be quite interesting to have followed vk bands for so long! Ah, 1999... when D'espairsRay were only beginning :P

Lycaon, I haven't listened to any of their releases in such a long time! I should go back to that! Whereas Mejibray... *purrs*

And I've had the pleasure of seeing ADAMS for a few short songs last week, when they did a mini showcase for heidi's tour final in Paris :) I should keep an eye on them, too *smirks*

Thank you, and welcome yourself lol.  Yeah I suppose so,  a lot has changed haha.  Oooooh I love D'esparis Ray XD  Glad you have great music taste ;)

And thank you everyone else for the welcomes! ^^

For some reason, there isn't a single song by Lycaon that I don't not like, and it rare for a band to do that to me. 

This! x1000000000000000000000

Sign in to follow this