Trombe

龍兎(ryuto) new band "the LOTUS" has formed, has joined PSC & 4 new CDs release

new band "the LOTUS" will hold their first live - ALDEBARAN / the LOTUS 2-man live "scratch moments" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2014/06/23, and their new mini album "causality" will be released at 2014/06/04 (3 TYPE, 2,700yen each)

"the LOTUS" members:
Vo.レイ(ray)(f.k.a. 凪斗(nagito))
Gt.Ryuto (ex-Saruin-->少女-ロリヰタ-23区(lolita23q))
Gt.Rian
Ba.翼(tsubasa)
Dr.伊織(iori)

[track list]
01.D'zer
02.CRAZY SHADOW
03.モダンホラー(modern horror)
04.天使の涙(tenshi no namida)~selfless love~
05.-百拭観音-(hyakushokukanon)
06.LUCIS

http://www.lotus-official.com/

live-limited edition of their new mini album "causality" will be released since their first live - ALDEBARAN / the LOTUS 2-man live "scratch moments" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2014/06/23 (2,700yen, limited 333), for which track list will be the same as regular edition

it is announced at ALDEBARAN / the LOTUS 2-man live "scratch moments" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2014/06/23 that the LOTUS has joined PS COMPANY

LOL, RIP PSC.

Back in the day they at least picked up good bands and ruined them later. Now they don't even want to waste their time with this anymore, so they're just picking up generic bands nobody cares about and investing on them. Nice move.

Those previews sound just like Lolita 23Q leftovers. Nobody will give a fuck about this band, just like I don't see many people saying anything about RAVE.

Remember when everybody freaked out about new PSC bands ? Those were the times. The times when we were actually more surprised seeing good bands being ruined than seeing nobodies getting attention for nothing. I just hope this isn't the future of VK itself.

Kind of like "Modern Horror" (but for how light the song sounds, I don't think that title fits). This isn't too good though...-sigh- PS Company YOU HAD ONE JOB!...find me a decent Alice Nine replacement and you failed me. 

It's no better or worse than the bands you all listen. It's the same music like Alice Nine, ALDEBARAN, AYABIE, ViViD, DaizyStripper, THE KIDDIE. Don't spit onto PSC. It's the same uninteresting pop-rock.

their new mini album "Providence of BIONIC" will be released at 2015/04/08, their new mini album "Providence of JESUS" will be released at 2015/05/13, and their new mini album "Providence of LUV" will be released at 2015/06/10, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live "大東京イルミナティ(dai tokyo illuminati)" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/08/28

4 new cds release ? this is too much x_x

PSC? Oh I get it then. xD

Why it's too much ?

The first has been released at 2014-06-04

The second will be released this spring, perhaps 04-05/2015

The thrid and the four probably 06-09/2015.

This not too fast.

Why it's too much ?

The first has been released at 2014-06-04

The second will be released this spring, perhaps 04-05/2015

The thrid and the four probably 06-09/2015.

This not too fast.

Oh. I thought it was 4 new releases from now on. My apologies then.