Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SCREW new album "PSYCHO MONSTERS" release

it is announced at SCREW 8th anniversary one-man live "NEVERENDING BREATH" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/04/20 that their new album "PSYCHO MONSTERS" will be released at 2014/08/20, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold Siesta limited live "ROYAL NIGHT SHOW Vol.XI ~MNBの挑戦状~" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/06/23, "ROYAL NIGHT SHOW Vol.XII 俺はまだまだこんなもんじゃねぇ。他は必然とこんなもんです。" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/07/22 and "ROYAL NIGHT SHOW Vol.XIII KZKの非公式集会~燃え上がれ裸の闘争心~" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/08/05

they will hold their live tour "INNER PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD" since Yokohama NEW SIDE BEACH at 2014/09/13 and up to Kanazawa AZ at 2014/11/05

they will hold their live tour "INNER PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD [METEMPSYCHOSIS]" since TSUTAYA O-nest at 2014/11/16 and up to tour final at Shibuya AiiA Theater Tokyo at 2014/12/28

SET-LIST at 2014/04/20:

01.FUGLY
02.CAVALCADE
03.マスカレード
04.Get You Back
05.VANQUISH
06.VII CARDINAL SINS
07.アナフィラキシー
08.その声が聴こえなくなってあの子がもう視えなくなった
09.ancient rain
10.邪心に爛る子守唄
11.The Abyss
12.ZOWIE
13.Wing-Ding
14.DEEP SIX
15.UNWORLDLINESS KINGDOM
16.DIE・KILLER・DEAD
17.Barbed Wire

EN1
01.ムラッキーベビーマーチ
02.delete
03.XANADU

EN2
01.VEGAS
02.惨殺Fiction
03.S=r&b
04.七色

SET-LIST at 2014/04/20:

01.FUGLY
02.CAVALCADE
03.マスカレード
04.Get You Back
05.VANQUISH
06.VII CARDINAL SINS
07.アナフィラキシー
08.その声が聴こえなくなってあの子がもう視えなくなった
09.ancient rain
10.邪心に爛る子守唄
11.The Abyss
12.ZOWIE
13.Wing-Ding
14.DEEP SIX
15.UNWORLDLINESS KINGDOM
16.DIE・KILLER・DEAD
17.Barbed Wire

EN1
01.ムラッキーベビーマーチ
02.delete
03.XANADU

EN2
01.VEGAS
02.惨殺Fiction
03.S=r&b
04.七色

This 8th anniversary don't even have enough remarkable SCREW songs , what a shame ,
was hoping to see they play some old indie songs like Death's door , KAIROS , DUALITY !!!!!

↑ I agree. I used to love them so much back in the day...

Along with Lycaon, they are big deceptions for me. I wish they'd disband already instead of getting even worst with every release.

I wish they'd disband already instead of getting even worst with every release.

^this. After 2 shitty singles I really don't know what to expect from this album...

^ Indeed , instead of releasing music for the company's schedule ,
they should considering releasing music from their heart ,
and I am sure their fans would love to wait no matter how long does it take !
SCREW is one of the heavy-ish band that I used to love ,

like their album 「RACIAL MIXTURE」 , 「X-RAYS」 , 「DUALITY」 are fantastic ,
then the last album I like is 「糜爛-BIRAN-」, and that is it ... after middle of 2012 ,
they just releasing some general pop-rock + no-idea-what-the-fuck dubstep mix metal ...

Hopefully they will consider a live pause , focus on writing new music with their heart ,

not how much bloody money they are going to get if they release crap music !!

^ Indeed , instead of releasing music for the company's schedule ,

they should considering releasing music from their heart ,

SCREW is one of the heavy-ish band that I used to love ,

like their album 「RACIAL MIXTURE」 , 「X-RAYS」 , 「DUALITY」 are fantastic ,

then the last album I like is 「糜爛-BIRAN-」, and that is it ... after middle of 2012 ,

they just releasing some general pop-rock + no-idea-what-the-fuck dubstep mix metal ...

Hopefully they will consider a live pause , focus on writing new music with their heart ,

not how much bloody money they are going to get if they release crap music !!

listen, as much as we'd all love for bands to be able to do that, Record labels are the pimps and the bands are the bitches. They have to release off of the record label schedule and pay off every single time the label gives them money to put out new music. Otherwise, they can get into huge legal trouble (Ex. 30 Seconds to Mars and 3 album deal).

Being commercial does not mean being bad. They don't NEED to do shitty music just because they've joined a major label. Many bands actually get better when they become major. I think that their sound sucks because they've changed it a lot. They're not being faithful to their roots, because they don't want to and that's why I think they should disband. It won't get any better, so why bother ? It's a shame to ruin the name of something that once was awesome with something that sounds like another band. They're just letting down their older fans. There is a probability that they'll do like Girugamesh did, and make many mistakes until they actually get to make something good, but what's the point ? I think that once you lose your essence there's no need to insist in the mistake. If Picasso changed his way of painting drastically no one would recognize or care for his works anymore. KISS once stopped using their characteristic looks and it was a disaster that almost led to the disbandment of one of rock 'n roll's most famous bands of all time, so why must we be more tolerant with everything else ? I think that the problem with fans of many things nowadays is that we keep supporting the artists no matter what. I mean, it's ok if you want to change and do something new, but changing drastically is a disrespect to the ones who supported you when you needed the most, in my opinion. So all we can do is boycott them and show how much we want the old SCREW back. Either that or they can give up making music, since no one will care.

I don't even care if SCREW does different kinds of music but i hate this commercial overly produced shit and i haven't really been into them in so many years... I really hate the business side of the music industry and i hate so much how it ruins great bands like this. 

However as much as we'd like to see old SCREW old Versailles, Old gazette or whatever it just isn't going to happen I'm afraid... 

I hate how in japan bands don't seem to have an identity its basically whatever is the "in" thing at the time and that's what the bands do. Or it seems that the record companies have too much say in the artistic direction. The great thing about painters is that you don't have some big biz folks all up your ass "change this do that!" But with music its a normal thing.

Anyway this is the music business and there's no changing it i guess. 

limited edition TYPE A (4,100yen) will include CD (11 songs)+DVD (including lead track PV, 5 member solo ver. PV & shooting off-shot), limited edition TYPE B (6,800yen) will include CD (11 songs)+DVD (including 12 live songs from their 8th anniversary one-man live "NEVERENDING BREATH" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/04/20)+live photobook "SCREW 8th Anniversary Live NEVERENDING BREATH at AKASAKA BLITZ"+PSYCHO MONSTERS logo clear-pouch, and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD (13 songs) only

actually no? Maybe foreign fans but remember who really support and give them money : The japanese fans.

These gurls would totally leave them if they didn't release anything, thats how this industry works.

No releases = no instore = u cant see ur lovely idol = boring = 上がる

it may be different for more 'mature' bands, but SCREW fans are 15~20 yo gurls 

it may be different for more 'mature' bands, but SCREW fans are 15~20 yo gurls 

Amazing really – Screw are basically a boy band, but those last two singles were some of the most viciously raw and uncommercial stuff I've ever heard released as "pop" music on a major label.

[CD track list]
01.Insane Delusion
02.FUGLY
03.SPIRAL OF MISTRUST
04.Burst Forth
05.CAVALCADE
06.mellow
07.オブセッション(obsession) (included in regular edition)
08.evil passions
09.Helter Skelter
10.deadlock
11.絶望の讃美歌(zetsubou no sanbika)
12.THE ETERNAL FLAME (included in regular edition)
13.忘れたいつかの日...(wasureta itsuka no hi...)

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]
01.SPIRAL OF MISTRUST (PV)
02.SPIRAL OF MISTRUST (PV-鋲(byou) ver.-)
03.SPIRAL OF MISTRUST (PV-和己(kazuki) ver.-)
04.SPIRAL OF MISTRUST (PV-マナブ(manabu) ver.-)
05.SPIRAL OF MISTRUST (PV-ルイ(rui) ver.-)
06.SPIRAL OF MISTRUST (PV-ジン(jin) ver.-)
07.SPIRAL OF MISTRUST (shooting off-shot)

[limited edition TYPE B DVD track list]
SCREW 8th Anniversary Live "NEVERENDING BREATH AT AKASAKA BLITZ"
SE.Insane Delusion
01.FUGLY
02.CAVALCADE
03.マスカレード(masquerade)
04.Get You Back
05.ANCIENT RAIN
06.ZOWIE
07.DEEP SIX
08.Barbed wire
09.Delete
10.VEGAS
11.S=r&b
12.七色(nanairo)

*slight apathy turns into actual interest*

BsA_zoXCYAA3tzI.jpg  BsA_stECUAA41KI.jpg BsA_n58CcAAtkcp.jpg

Regular Edition                                        Type B                                   Type A

Same.

I've read somewhere that the cover wit the winged girl was designed by someone related to those awesome Final Fantasy arts.

Sign in to follow this